Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Share Your First Picture of The New Year - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your First Picture of The New Year (50791 Views)

Ladies: Would You Welcome A Framed Picture Of Your MIL In Your Home? / Lady Shares Picture Of Her 118-Year-Old Grandma - Check This / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by YungJo207(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
Debramaye:
smiley smiley file size too large for niaraland so... a screenshot from snapchat

So because your heater is on that why you have mind to wear such in the house...I would do anything you ask to wear that outside for 2hours. grin
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by vincentjk(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
Adaibeku:

So that u and that vincentjk can masturbate ur premature dick on my photo right ? cheesy

Baby why did you remove your picture nao? I thought you said cardi b is copying your looks grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Mrtaye: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bukasint:
Is this really you,I think you're cute
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Youngkingjaey(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
New year new pics

Love you all

4 Likes

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Mrtaye: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bellgal:
Happy new my fellow nairalanders
You're really big and cute

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by SlyPe(m): 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Odward(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Chilling
Tinah mbah well done o wink
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Neroiam(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Nairaland guys are so ugly sad

This one is far from being ugly... Sexiest nairalander

15 Likes

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by morule20(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
BigSarah:
It's just another day
My God, if dis is really you, you are looking so sweet babe.
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by KingEjanla(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New year guys
I'm heading back to PH

6 Likes

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

This one is far from being ugly.. Sexiest nairalander
Why are you sending me your nudes ? I didn't ask for that sad

3 Likes

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Adaibeku(f): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
vincentjk:

Baby why did you remove your picture nao? I thought you said cardi b is copying your looks grin

Go 4 it again youngman

You youngass is definitely obsessed with my photos , how many times will u go 4 it
that I come here for umuigbo n'efuzo dosent make me a commoner , Nairalanders isnt for kids or are my wrong?
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Adaibeku(f): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

This guy no try?

Ur head no correct
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by morule20(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

This one is far from being ugly.. Sexiest nairalander
Bros we are not here to show our chest, they said new year pix and not chest.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Neroiam(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Why are you sending me your nudes ? I didn't ask for that sad

I'm glad you liked them

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Mrtaye: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Berlyn1:
grin
Pretty
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Neroiam(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
morule20:
Bros we are not here to show our chest, they said new year pix and not chest.

Na today i snap am na.. The dark one na after new year gbedu
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Neroiam(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
Adaibeku:

Over correct

Ur head no correct
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by icebot: 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
Alhamdulillah!
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

I'm glad you liked them
short boy cheesy
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Neroiam(m): 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
short boy cheesy

What do you call short? 6ft?

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Smoke55: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bariwereilo:
Forward ever �
hanty Sorry Ooo But Abeg You Be Dwarf?
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by AK481(m): 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
After today’s morning mass ,I Had my hair cut .

My main barber wasn’t around , as I was about leaving something tell me to give his apprentice a chance .

I have always ignored this guy for 2 years.

Moral of the story is :

Give others a chance to prove themselves , it can only be a pass or a fail .

26 Likes

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Etimocracy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
First selfie of 2020. Happy new year!

4 Likes

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Arewa12: 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year

2 Likes

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

What do you call short? 6ft?
Lies you're a short guy tongue

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Etimocracy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
AK481:
Had my hair cut .

My main barber wasn’t around , as I was about leaving something tell me to give his apprentice a chance .

I have always ignored this guy for 2 years.

He certainly did a pretty good job.

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Gracejeri(f): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Couldn't get my pics onto my gallery to post.. Had to post my brothers own.
Smoke55:
yeee Yu Yav Been Busted! So U Have Been A Female Impostor All This While Ni??
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Smoke55: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
vincentjk:

if not for what? Just stfu there before I loose my temper. If you're talking of home training I'm very much better than your sorry as anyday

Btw who told you you're finer than my mum even?? That's my mum, our last born in boarding school school and I. Imagine her in her late 40s looking this way, now are you finer than her? We aren't as ugly as you think. Atulu awusa now go and do your normal runs-hustle since it's a new year, your normal new resolution grin
hunku You Get Sense So? So Sombori Tease You Small And You Begin They Post Your Family Pictures? Abeg Post Your Dads Own As Well Lets No If He Is Cute.
Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Haderonke20(f): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year to you all. I'm on my way to my aunt's place for the new year celebration

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by Expert17: 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

This one is far from being ugly... Sexiest nairalander

Who s deceiving u?

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Picture of The New Year by phenzy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
vincentjk:

if not for what? Just stfu there before I loose my temper. If you're talking of home training I'm very much better than your sorry as anyday

Btw who told you you're finer than my mum even?? That's my mum, our last born in boarding school school and I. Imagine her in her late 40s looking this way, now are you finer than her? We aren't as ugly as you think. Atulu awusa now go and do your normal runs-hustle since it's a new year, your normal new resolution grin

You ve got a beautiful fam bro. abeg I don book your last born already grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts / Nostalgic Throwback: How 80s And 90s Kids Looked Like During Christmas / My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.