Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,340 members, 7,815,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (137900 Views)

RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Prophecy For 2020 By Prophet TB Joshua / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by lexy2014: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2020
benjida:
God bless Pastor E. A. Adeboye. God bless RCCG. God bless Nigeria.

God has blessed every Christian according to Ephesians 1:3 and it wasnt based on denomination. And God has already blessed Nigeria
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by AmuDimpka: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2020
degamemaster:
My only annoyance now is that my new girlfriend kept me waiting all through last night and I have not heard from him. I just met her on Christmas eve and boom, it feels like she have been looking for me all through her life and everything began smoothly to the extent we have planned to move in to my new apartment together so we had to go the market and bought everything to clean up the place and set a new 2020 goal, after that she told me that she will be going to her own apartment to fix some things and also make her hair nd then come back to me in the night. I waited until this morning so I had to leave for work now.

Nairalanders I'm in pain now but I wish you all a Happy New Year.

That your girlfriend has sold her brain to RCCG..he no get sense
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by senatoradeolaa: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2020
Clap for urself. Why can't God tell all of them same prophesy. Nawao. Eyes don open Mr man.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Btruth: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2020
ValCon888:
The most useless prophecy I have ever laid my eyes on.
called it whatever you like. Prophecies is for the wise. smiley
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Mcbayo(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2020
Omooba77:
This is going to be a year of series of joy because it is going to be a year of series of victories. By implication, it means it will be a year of series of battles but you will win, because #TheBattleIsNotYours.

-INTERNATIONAL:
This year unless you pray very hard, it is going to behave like a child that is having convulsion; Earthquakes and volcanoes that have been dormant for years will erupt, the reason is due to SIN. SIN is becoming more rampant.

There will also be change of governments all over the world, some of the changes will be peaceful, and some will not.

GOD says: This new year, He will answer prayers

*A GLIMPSE ABOUT WHAT GOD IS SAYING ABOUT THE NEW YEAR 2020 BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE (GENERAL OVERSEER WORLDWIDE, RCCG).*

*1. FOR EVERY INDIVIDUAL CHRISTIANS*

... Particularly those of you who are Members of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).

This Year (2020) is going to be *A YEAR OF SERIES OF JOYS*.

The reason is that it is going to be a Year of "Series of Victories".

Now by implications, it means that it will be a Year of "Series of Battles".

... But you will WIN!

*And that is why He asked me to tell you in advance that "The Battle is Not Yours".*

... It will be Victories after Victories; Shout of Joy after shout of Joy.

Let me just leave it like that.

2. *The others particularly for those of you who are Members of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG); your Pastors will be telling you.*

*3. INTERNATIONAL SCENE (INCLUDING NIGERIA)*

On the International Scene and we are going to rope Nigeria with the International Scene because there are some People who are waiting for what we will say concerning Nigeria - Nigeria is part of the world ok!

*The Earth this Year (2020) unless we Pray very hard is going to behave like a child that is having CONVULSION.*

... Earthquakes in many Places that it has never happened before and that is one of the reason that you should Pray for Nigeria.

Volcanoes that has been dormant for years erupting.

If you look at the Prophesies for Year 2019 for the International Scene; I gave it to you as a Bible Passage - Two (2) Bible Passages - You will see Fire and Flood.

*But the Lord said that whatever we have seen last Year (2019) is nothing compared with what is Coming in Year (2020).*

Except His children will Pray so that His Healing Hands can be upon the Nations of the world.

*... And the reason is that SIN is becoming far, far more rampant than before. Things that in the Past will not even be mentioned is now being celebrated and God is Angry.*

But if we should Pray and which is one of the reason that we should Evangelise rapidly, God will Help.

*This Year; there will be CHANGES of Governments all over the world in many Places.*

Some of the Changes will be Peaceful while some will not be Peaceful.

... That is all that I can tell you for now!

Of course, you know that we are going to Fast.

I will tell you more about that on Friday. (3rd of January, 2020). You can still enjoy yourself for now.

*The Fasting will not begin until January 11th, 2020.*

So you can still celebrate and enjoy yourself.

4. Now to one very important thing; my daddy said concerning those of you who are my children in particular: *This New Year (2020) HE WILL ANSWER PRAYERS - AMEN!*

AMEN
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by ibietela2(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2020
-INTERNATIONAL:
This year unless you pray very hard, it is going to behave like a child that is having convulsion; Earthquakes and volcanoes that have been dormant for years will erupt, the reason is due to SIN. SIN is becoming more rampant.

Is this not due to the CLIMATE CHANGE?
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by middlebelter(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2020
ValCon888:

You are starting the new year on a wrong note. That is my prophesy to you. You therefore need to repent urgently so that you can partake of the blessing prophecy.

If you don't take advice, then go and do your own prophecy that is "not useless" and see the consequences
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by chuose: 11:16am On Jan 01, 2020
benjida:
God bless Pastor E. A. Adeboye. God bless RCCG. God bless Nigeria.

Adeboye is not blessed by God,he is a Freemason.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by HimName: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2020
Bukasint:
*Pastor Bastin 2020 Prophecies*

1. I see SARS killing innocent Nigerian

2. Ogun State will maintain it's RAPE Capital of Nigeria

3. Husband will kill wife.

4. Wife will kill husband.

5. A prominent politician will die.

6. Plane crash will happen in the world.

7. Herdsmen will kill farmers.

8. Nigerian married celebrity will divorce

9. Police will kill guys back from Club.

10. Church pastor will do fake miracles.

11. Boyfriend will use girlfriend for ritual.

12. Pastors will ride more expensive cars.

13. Boko-Haram will strike again.

14. House maid would be maltreated by madam.

15. God will surprise the broken hearted.

16. Lassa Fever will breakout in the North.

17. Father will sleep with daughter.

18. Fuel tanker will fall and catch fire

19. Market will be brunt.

20. Yahoo boys will die

21. Musicians will crash and burst into each other

22. Fuel will increase in price

23. MTN will lose customers

24. Bobrisky will shake Nigerians.

25. Sex tape would be released.

26. Condom will burst during sex.

27. People will cry and say why did I vote Buhari.

28. More Marlians will emerge

29. Big Brother Nigeria will hold and more sex

30. Jesus Christ will shocked and say so this is the people I died for.

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by aprokomania(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2020
ValCon888:

����������������
someone should seize your phone. you are rude. lmao. don't you fear convulsions? or was that fires? I'm not sure.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by emecheboy2(m): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2020
Dem Don come again

Omooba77:
This is going to be a year of series of joy because it is going to be a year of series of victories. By implication, it means it will be a year of series of battles but you will win, because #TheBattleIsNotYours.

-INTERNATIONAL:

There will also be change of governments all over the world, some of the changes will be peaceful, and some will not.

GOD says: This new year, He will answer prayers

*A GLIMPSE ABOUT WHAT GOD IS SAYING ABOUT THE NEW YEAR 2020 BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE (GENERAL OVERSEER WORLDWIDE, RCCG).*

*1. FOR EVERY INDIVIDUAL CHRISTIANS*

... Particularly those of you who are Members of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).

This Year (2020) is going to be *A YEAR OF SERIES OF JOYS*.

The reason is that it is going to be a Year of "Series of Victories".

Now by implications, it means that it will be a Year of "Series of Battles".

... But you will WIN!

*And that is why He asked me to tell you in advance that "The Battle is Not Yours".*

... It will be Victories after Victories; Shout of Joy after shout of Joy.

Let me just leave it like that.

2. *The others particularly for those of you who are Members of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG); your Pastors will be telling you.*

*3. INTERNATIONAL SCENE (INCLUDING NIGERIA)*

On the International Scene and we are going to rope Nigeria with the International Scene because there are some People who are waiting for what we will say concerning Nigeria - Nigeria is part of the world ok!

*The Earth this Year (2020) unless we Pray very hard is going to behave like a child that is having CONVULSION.*

... Earthquakes in many Places that it has never happened before and that is one of the reason that you should Pray for Nigeria.

Volcanoes that has been dormant for years erupting.

If you look at the Prophesies for Year 2019 for the International Scene; I gave it to you as a Bible Passage - Two (2) Bible Passages - You will see Fire and Flood.

*But the Lord said that whatever we have seen last Year (2019) is nothing compared with what is Coming in Year (2020).*

Except His children will Pray so that His Healing Hands can be upon the Nations of the world.

*... And the reason is that SIN is becoming far, far more rampant than before. Things that in the Past will not even be mentioned is now being celebrated and God is Angry.*

But if we should Pray and which is one of the reason that we should Evangelise rapidly, God will Help.

*This Year; there will be CHANGES of Governments all over the world in many Places.*

Some of the Changes will be Peaceful while some will not be Peaceful.

... That is all that I can tell you for now!

Of course, you know that we are going to Fast.

I will tell you more about that on Friday. (3rd of January, 2020). You can still enjoy yourself for now.

*The Fasting will not begin until January 11th, 2020.*

So you can still celebrate and enjoy yourself.

4. Now to one very important thing; my daddy said concerning those of you who are my children in particular: *This New Year (2020) HE WILL ANSWER PRAYERS - AMEN!*

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by DeckeyLyrical(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2020
1. Change in military Chiefs
2. Between the president and the vice, one life will be at point of death before the year runs out
3. One of the ex president will be captured and put in detention
4. The western African country will change currency but Nigeria obligate
5. One of the presidential flight will crash
6. Nigeria is going to go through a very difficult time in the year 2020, the hardship that will happen this year will be beyond what has ever happened
7. Christianity will be persecuted this more than before, church will go through tough time because leadership will be working in line with instructions given by Islamic communities
8. Very tough time for Nigerians, people will running hectare scatter in Abuja, everybody is running and looking for a hidden place as if there is a explosion, massive killing in Abuja
9. One father of Faith, renowned man of God called to Glory
10. A blackout for one week in whole Nation.
11. I see University building collapse
12. I see increase
13. Dollars will rise to 600 or within
14. Executive fighting judiciary and three or four judges jailed
15. Killing will be more in South and East than North
16. Lots of agitation concerning appointment in this Nation, more appointment will be giving to Northerners
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by ennypita: 11:26am On Jan 01, 2020
Pray God hear my own little prayer.

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by aywenger(m): 11:28am On Jan 01, 2020
Betting Tips: Sure Odds For Money To Celebrate New Year

https:///txuz1GQVkD
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Babaheekmat: 11:29am On Jan 01, 2020
Bloooody:
This men will never prophecy anything reasonable.
You'll never see them telling us about boko haram next attempt or how to defeat them, their visions always resolve around fictional witches and wizards.
They'll never tell you about any major disaster that might occur like the cyclone in Africa or death of Mugabe ( not a disaster )

We all know na lie be their vision. Na so dem dey see every year

1 Like

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Enculer2: 11:32am On Jan 01, 2020
Fake cowardly pastor.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Enculer2: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2020
chuose:

Adeboye is not blessed by God,he is a Freemason.

He is a fraud preying on dump people.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Enculer2: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2020
temitope28:
God bless RCCG
God bless Niralanders
God bless Nigeria
God bless seun & all moderators
God bless me
Happy new year to you all

It shows you and your supporters including your RCCG are all fraud

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Odphoto(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2020
Amen
Good bless
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by spiritmasquerad(m): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2020
ValCon888:
Of course you like the one where fake pastor tell you that you sleep and get money

1 Like

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by spiritmasquerad(m): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2020
Enculer2:
Fake cowardly pastor.
Baifraian sighting
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Pat081: 11:48am On Jan 01, 2020
We are still praying to God to get us out of this PMB and his members
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by degamemaster(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2020
AmuDimpka:

That your girlfriend has sold her brain to RCCG..he no get sense

No, she didn't because she's white and I don't live in Nigeria.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by akdjr(m): 11:51am On Jan 01, 2020
I am not a pastor or a prophet but these are some of the things God reveal to me that will happen this year.

1. Everyday man and man (Gay) will keep having sex
2. Everyday men and women will keep having sex
3. Women will be giving birth everyday
4. Over 100 people will die daily both young and old.
5. Lagos traffic will still continue
6. Buhari will rule Nigeria till 2023
7. Ibo will produce a consensus candidate to run for presidency but they won't get support from other geopolitical zone.
8. Car manufacturing companies will produce new cars except one particular company God say make I no mention their name.
9. So many unwanted pregnancy will be terminated this year.
10. Nigeria will still not have 24hours power supply.
11. New detergent companies will emerge this year.
12. Airpeace will start flying to European countries and America.
13. Event centers and Religions centers will be affected by Government policies this year.
14. Police extortion will still continue this year
15. Farmers will make more money this year.
16. Dangote will still remain the richest man in Nigeria
17. So many Young millionaires will emerge in Nigeria this year.
18. An Ibo man will buy a property worth over a bullion naira in Ladipo market.
19. There will be Car accident this year.
20. Burna Boy will win Grammy award this year.

These are the things My God reveal to me among others

1 Like

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Gforce2019: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
ValCon888:

Son of perdition spotted
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by YoungBruzzy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
ValCon888:

Most of the things you've mentioned there are facts. Nothing prophetic about that crap.

Bro there is nothing like facts where God's word is.. If God say something, it will surely come to pass. don't fool yourself.

I want you to predict one thing that will happen to you in this year 2020 if truly what Daddy Adeboye said above is a fact..
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by YoungBruzzy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
I won't support or go against anybody here, but let us be mindful of our utterances most especially, in this new year.

what you say can *make* or *mar* you.
shalom.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by AmuDimpka: 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
degamemaster:

No, she didn't because she's white and I don't live in Nigeria.
even if she is white don't we have gullibles whites
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by ruffDiamond: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
lies from pit of hell! this is no prophecy but Normal goodwill message the rest are guesswork, nothing specific so nothing special but I know the wicked mumu sheepie who can't even greet his/her nextdoor neighbor happy new year will modding head like agama lizard to all this lies .. HYPOCRITE lot!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.