Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (138406 Views)

RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Prophecy For 2020 By Prophet TB Joshua / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by FlordFlorez(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2020
Dem don start o. Forecasters everywhere.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by texas1990(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2020
ValCon888:
The most useless prophecy I have ever laid my eyes on.
You are a slowpoke, and ur sense is made up of garri.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by SentofGod: 10:45am On Jan 02, 2020
Bloooody:
This men will never prophecy anything reasonable.
You'll never see them telling us about boko haram next attempt or how to defeat them, their visions always resolve around fictional witches and wizards.
They'll never tell you about any major disaster that might occur like the cyclone in Africa or death of Mugabe ( not a disaster )
Why don't you focus on getting your own vision instead of lambasting others. You too get vision s about Boko Haram. Instead of you to focus on how to escape the bondage of the witches that will not allow you to be successful.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by SentofGod: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2020
ValCon888:
The most useless prophecy I have ever laid my eyes on.
Wow, maybe that's why your eyes Neva see beta thing look since all these years. Inside 2020, u wan start again. Berra pray to God to open your eyes to see good things.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Tunagee(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2020
paxonel:
All these people una don start again to deceive poor people this year abi

Guy,na wa for u o! Na scam abi? grin
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Timossa(m): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2020
Hi Nairalanders,

I'm so excited to be here and to bring to your notice how I can be of help to you and your events. I have created a SIMPLE THREAD HERE: NAIRALAND MOTIVATION for those looking for Speakers to speak at your events: Training, Conferences, Seminars, Workshop, Church Events, Webinars, Program Moderation, Mentorship and Coaching, etc...

Here's the link to the video of me speaking on RESET 2020:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30DdFo7GC74

"You Have Great Deeds Within You"

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:
√ Twitter: @tim_imuwahen
√ Facebook: @amb.timimuwahen
√ Instagram: @amb.timimuwahen
√ LinkedIn: @tim-imuwahen
√ Youtube: @Tim Imuwahen
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Gforce2019: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2020
lexy2014:

With every comment u make, u keep showing that u don't even no what u are arguing. First of all, Ephesians 1:3 talked about "blessing" but u said "blessings". That shows that u have absolutely no idea what u are arguing and contesting. So am wondering what point u are trying to prove when u don't have a basis in d first place.

Second, I like ur choice of words because d more u use them, d more u contradict & entagle urself. U have used d word "promise" several times. Pls what is a promise? Is Ephesians 1:3 a promise? What are d conditions attached to Ephesians 1:3 and Colossians 3:13 and 14? What is a conferment?

Bros. Trust me, there's no contradiction in my comments. Do you know as little as salvation is in (Gal. 3:13,)you have to still do something. Things to do: 1. Believe 2. Confession. Rom 10:10
Also you have highlighted the difference btw promise and conferment. If I can read btw the line , you are saying the blessings is conferred on us and not a promise.
Now the bone of contention is this: despite the conferment of the blessings on the children of God, why is it that in the church , we still see some Christian members, workers and leaders in various church not manifesting such blessings?
Or could it.be that the scriptures.is.lying?
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by lexy2014: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2020
Gforce2019:

Bros. Trust me, there's no contradiction in my comments. Do you know as little as salvation is in (Gal. 3:13,)you have to still do something. Things to do: 1. Believe 2. Confession. Rom 10:10
Also you have highlighted the difference btw promise and conferment. If I can read btw the line , you are saying the blessings is conferred on us and not a promise.
Now the bone of contention is this: despite the conferment of the blessings on the children of God, why is it that in the church , we still see some Christian members, workers and leaders in various church not manifesting such blessings?
Or could it.be that the scriptures.is.lying?

U are still using d word "blessings" and Ephesians 1:3 that I quoted didn't say "blessings". It says "blessing". U are really arguing out of point because u don't even no what u are arguing. D scripture u are contesting said one thing and u are saying something entirely different.

According to u Ephesians 1:3 is a promise. And I asked u d following questions: "Pls what is a promise? Is Ephesians 1:3 a promise? What are d conditions attached to Ephesians 1:3 and Colossians 3:13 and 14? What is a conferment"? Instead of answering d questions, u are beating around d bush. Answer d questions first
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Stanzar7: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2020
SeedofDavid:

You appear as on of those who seat on their ass condemning others yet they have no way/evidence of making others/things better. God help us. Many people are just walking around with their own darkness complaining whenever they see the light.

Because he said the truth
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by ceetowl: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
Amen
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by somtookeke(m): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
5 Prophecies Of 2020 From Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Others

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/5-prophecies-of-2020-from-adeboye.html

LFC fitness latest ahead of Sheffield United clash

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/lfc-fitness-latest-ahead-of-sheffield.html

Google Doodle honours Amaka Igwe on 57th posthumous birthday

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/google-doodle-honours-amaka-igwe-on.html

Share, Comment, Like

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Bloooody(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
SentofGod:

Why don't you focus on getting your own vision instead of lambasting others. You too get vision s about Boko Haram. Instead of you to focus on how to escape the bondage of the witches that will not allow you to be successful.
It is only an uneducated illiterate that will say women with big breast fly at night with the intent of causing harm.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by SeedofDavid: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Stanzar7:

Because he said the truth

Please, he simply kept in bottled hatred for the past one year awaiting for the moment to pour it out. Set your alarm for same time next year and you'll see similar showcase of bitterness on display.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by paxonel(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tunagee:

Guy,na wa for u o! Na scam abi? grin
Nigerians nor they learn their lessons.
These men are scamming Nigerians in the disguise of religion year after year and the government is not doing anything to protect Nigerians,Our education system na mess people are so ignorant grin
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Luchiana1(f): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by berbs: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Prophecy na da
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Brunicekid(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Omooba77:
This is going to be a year of series of joy because it is going to be a year of series of victories. By implication, it means it will be a year of series of battles but you will win, because #TheBattleIsNotYours.

-INTERNATIONAL:
This year unless you pray very hard, it is going to behave like a child that is having convulsion; Earthquakes and volcanoes that have been dormant for years will erupt, the reason is due to SIN. SIN is becoming more rampant.

There will also be change of governments all over the world, some of the changes will be peaceful, and some will not.

GOD says: This new year, He will answer prayers

*A GLIMPSE ABOUT WHAT GOD IS SAYING ABOUT THE NEW YEAR 2020 BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE (GENERAL OVERSEER WORLDWIDE, RCCG).*

*1. FOR EVERY INDIVIDUAL CHRISTIANS*

... Particularly those of you who are Members of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).

This Year (2020) is going to be *A YEAR OF SERIES OF JOYS*.

The reason is that it is going to be a Year of "Series of Victories".

Now by implications, it means that it will be a Year of "Series of Battles".

... But you will WIN!

*And that is why He asked me to tell you in advance that "The Battle is Not Yours".*

... It will be Victories after Victories; Shout of Joy after shout of Joy.

Let me just leave it like that.

2. *The others particularly for those of you who are Members of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG); your Pastors will be telling you.*

*3. INTERNATIONAL SCENE (INCLUDING NIGERIA)*

On the International Scene and we are going to rope Nigeria with the International Scene because there are some People who are waiting for what we will say concerning Nigeria - Nigeria is part of the world ok!

*The Earth this Year (2020) unless we Pray very hard is going to behave like a child that is having CONVULSION.*

... Earthquakes in many Places that it has never happened before and that is one of the reason that you should Pray for Nigeria.

Volcanoes that has been dormant for years erupting.

If you look at the Prophesies for Year 2019 for the International Scene; I gave it to you as a Bible Passage - Two (2) Bible Passages - You will see Fire and Flood.

*But the Lord said that whatever we have seen last Year (2019) is nothing compared with what is Coming in Year (2020).*

Except His children will Pray so that His Healing Hands can be upon the Nations of the world.

*... And the reason is that SIN is becoming far, far more rampant than before. Things that in the Past will not even be mentioned is now being celebrated and God is Angry.*

But if we should Pray and which is one of the reason that we should Evangelise rapidly, God will Help.

*This Year; there will be CHANGES of Governments all over the world in many Places.*

Some of the Changes will be Peaceful while some will not be Peaceful.

... That is all that I can tell you for now!

Of course, you know that we are going to Fast.

I will tell you more about that on Friday. (3rd of January, 2020). You can still enjoy yourself for now.

*The Fasting will not begin until January 11th, 2020.*

So you can still celebrate and enjoy yourself.

4. Now to one very important thing; my daddy said concerning those of you who are my children in particular: *This New Year (2020) HE WILL ANSWER PRAYERS - AMEN!*

Amen and Amen in Jesus Name.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by 987Real: 4:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
Do you mean to tell me God did not reveal the 2020 coronavirus pandemic to these so called men of God that constantly claim to hear directly from God?
I must state that for coronavirus pandemic not to be found in 2020 prophecy. This is a very clear indication that these fake men of God do not hear anything from God.
I used to believe these pastors in the past but as the years went by I noticed none of their prophecies came to pass each year. cry cry cry cry

Omooba77:
This is going to be a year of series of joy because it is going to be a year of series of victories. By implication, it means it will be a year of series of battles but you will win, because #TheBattleIsNotYours.

-INTERNATIONAL:
This year unless you pray very hard, it is going to behave like a child that is having convulsion; Earthquakes and volcanoes that have been dormant for years will erupt, the reason is due to SIN. SIN is becoming more rampant.

There will also be change of governments all over the world, some of the changes will be peaceful, and some will not.

*A GLIMPSE ABOUT WHAT GOD IS SAYING ABOUT THE NEW YEAR 2020 BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE (GENERAL OVERSEER WORLDWIDE, RCCG).*

... Particularly those of you who are Members of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).

... But you will WIN!

*And that is why He asked me to tell you in advance that "The Battle is Not Yours".*

2. *The others particularly for those of you who are Members of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG); your Pastors will be telling you.*

On the International Scene and we are going to rope Nigeria with the International Scene because there are some People who are waiting for what we will say concerning Nigeria - Nigeria is part of the world ok!

*The Earth this Year (2020) unless we Pray very hard is going to behave like a child that is having CONVULSION.*

... Earthquakes in many Places that it has never happened before and that is one of the reason that you should Pray for Nigeria.

If you look at the Prophesies for Year 2019 for the International Scene; I gave it to you as a Bible Passage - Two (2) Bible Passages - You will see Fire and Flood.

*But the Lord said that whatever we have seen last Year (2019) is nothing compared with what is Coming in Year (2020).*

Except His children will Pray so that His Healing Hands can be upon the Nations of the world.

*... And the reason is that SIN is becoming far, far more rampant than before. Things that in the Past will not even be mentioned is now being celebrated and God is Angry.*

But if we should Pray and which is one of the reason that we should Evangelise rapidly, God will Help.

*This Year; there will be CHANGES of Governments all over the world in many Places.*

I will tell you more about that on Friday. (3rd of January, 2020). You can still enjoy yourself for now.

4. Now to one very important thing; my daddy said concerning those of you who are my children in particular: *This New Year (2020) HE WILL ANSWER PRAYERS - AMEN!*

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by lebron7(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2020
This foolish scammer no see Corona
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
lebron7:
Nonsense and ingredients

Exactly what I wanted to know. Why would he see earthquakes but no corona virus disease? Obviously he didn't see anything.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by 987Real: 10:08am On Mar 25, 2020
lebron7:
Nonsense and ingredients

They are all fake.
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by tobylawal(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Omooba77:

-INTERNATIONAL:

... But you will WIN!

And here comes the convulsions ( Coronavirus).
We will scale through it in Jesus name
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Abdelux223: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2021
grin grin grin 2021 this fake pastors no see corona for their prediction in 2020
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by merits(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Liar as usual.

Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by 987Real: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Not a single fake prophecy came to pass. undecided undecided Not even one. shocked shocked
Abdelux223:
grin grin grin 2021 this fake pastors no see corona for their prediction in 2020
Re: RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by oluwaahmed: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
I came here just to say that 2020 has passed and its the opposite of the prophecy that happened. Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christian Songs / Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.