Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2345896 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jimiyke:

What have i stolen from you before? Or who has ever come here before to complain i have extorted from them? What is even your line of all this your foolishness ?

What i demanded is a website i can dispose what i have and you are here eating your self up...

Are you this fustrated?
post the screenshot na

don't ever come here to scam while I am online, I will bust you up

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Neimar:

nutin yet the goat no wan open am e dy wait for withdrawal fee

anyways join ethereum crystal e dy legit i got paid today
you got paid
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by babyfaceafrica: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Fucklove:
FCMB stingy bank. I no fit use cus of 1k open multiple accounts. No be say na better bank sef. I dey proud of having a standard chartered account even without the crumb. Once i get their visa debit card, i go abandon all these useless naija banks for good cool

I have to agree with you.. Standard chartered na better bank.. No transfer charges and their app is very good.. I have also applied for the visa card... But I know say that one go tey come.. Because of coronavirus

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

I have to agree with you.. Standard chartered na better bank.. No transfer charges and their app is very good.. I have also applied for the visa card... But I know say that one go tey come.. Because of coronavirus
fcmb copied standard chartered bank, but the standard own na the better one.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Holluwahgbenga:

Yes I transfer 100naira to the account because of charges, then I transferred the 1k to my other account and It went through

You transferred out the 1k using the app? So that means one needs to credit 100naira in other to get the money out. Please tell us this is your first hand experience ooo make person no go waste precious time untop nonsense my brother.

I'm not looking to use the rubbish bank, just collect the money, delete the app and bounce.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by babyfaceafrica: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
9PBLIVE:
fcmb copied standard chartered bank, but the standard own na the better one.

Hahahaha.. No mind them, however I have two problems with standard chartered

1.why the heck are they using Indian customer care?.. Dem no wan employ Nigerians

2.their branches are very few

That no one really pissed me off.. Anytime I call na always Indian.. Rabbis!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Holluwahgbenga(m): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

You transferred out the 1k using the app? So that means one needs to credit 100naira in other to get the money out. Please tell us this is your first hand experience ooo make person no go waste precious time untop nonsense my brother.

I'm not looking to use the rubbish bank, just collect the money, delete the app and bounce.

They removed transfer charges I think about 20naira or so
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Juzec: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Register and get 21 dollars instantly.

https:// rebitcoin. co/sign-up/juzec
Remove the space after the // and the one after the dot.
It's ending in 4 days time. You have practically nothing to lose. Give it a try.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Neimarjr: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
9PBLIVE:
you got paid

yes oooo

get five referrals grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Neimarjr: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
hello guys join this airdrop that will be ending by 12am

GOAL TIME(N)

the link dy my signature

E dy real
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
locust:
This is one of the moments I'm not proud being a Nigerian sad

who is ever proud of being a nigerian, that one na fake patriotism as nigeria is not a country but a gathering of people
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Neimarjr:

yes oooo

get five referrals grin
proof? screenshot?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Neimarjr: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
9PBLIVE:
proof? screenshot?

see my screenshot

check you go see ethereum crystals

you go still see GTX token i get for the last airdrop around march join gtx b4 dem go close am grin

GTX price don go down i nr fit sell am now grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Neimarjr:

see my screenshot

check you go see ethereum crystals

you go still see GTX token i get for the last airdrop around march join gtx b4 dem go close am grin

GTX price don go down i nr fit sell am now grin
why you no post them since?

How much is it angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
tissuepaper the notorious nuisance

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Neimarjr: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
9PBLIVE:
why you no post them since?

How much is it angry

no price for the others

gtx na 1$ for one coin but e don crash

wen e reach 1$ i go sell am
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Neimarjr:

no price for the others

gtx na 1$ for one coin but e don crash

wen e reach 1$ i go sell am
i mean that ethc is equivalent to how many eth
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
21void:
Dinamo Minsk vs Neman Grodno

X/1

Bet of the day

crypto rubbish no let me see am
Good one
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
BetBuilder365:

crypto rubbish no let me see am
Good one
follow him undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Neimarjr: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
9PBLIVE:
i mean that ethc is equivalent to how many eth

no xchange yet but according to them 100 = 100$ smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Neimarjr:

okay share crumbs

ikpunnegi crumb alert shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Neimarjr:

how many hours did it take them to pay you ?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Neimarjr: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
9PBLIVE:
how many hours did it take them to pay you ?

12hours
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Neimarjr:

12hours
thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 21void: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
21void:
Dinamo Minsk vs Neman Grodno

X/1

Bet of the day
big BOOM!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
Imagine the breakthrough and the reward you get when you put this kind of energy into learning skills online. 24/7 you dey online dey monitor airdrop threads and comments, and some of these airdrops are fake.
Give yourself some years; 2-3-4yrs and make changes now that will make you a better man. Small time, many of us go don begin dey expect pikin. Na dis kind state of mind and state of pocket you go take raise am?

As I dey yarn this here, I dey also talk to myself. If I get small sense this 2020, almost half of my priorities in life go don set.
But we love learning the hard way cry

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Neimarjr: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
locust:
Imagine the breakthrough and the reward you get when you put this kind of energy into learning skills online. 24/7 you dey online dey monitor airdrop threads and comments, and some of these airdrops are fake.
Give yourself some years; 2-3-4yrs and make changes now that will make you a better man. Small time, many of us go don begin dey expect pikin. Na dis kind state of mind and state of pocket you go take raise am?

As I dey yarn this here, I dey also talk to myself. If I get small sense this 2020, almost half of my priorities in life go don set.
But we love learning the hard way cry

grin grin grin
everybody get e own skill
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Neimarjr:

grin grin grin
everybody get e own skill

Not a jab, I'm talking to everyone in the airdrop stop. Although you seem to be one of those high in the ranks tongue
No be say person no go hustle airdrop but the kind energy wey most of us dey put for am ehn.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Brainbox2020(m): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Join whatsapp status TV that post football free fixed tips , Say Hi to 081.86988231 to get started.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Brainbox2020(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Join whatsapp status TV that post football free fixed tips , Say Hi to 081.86988231 to get started.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Brainbox2020(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Join whatsapp status TV that post football free fixed tips , Say Hi to 081.86988231 to get started.mkk
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Neimarjr: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
locust:

Not a jab, I'm talking to everyone in the airdrop stop. Although you seem to be one of those high in the ranks tongue
No be say person no go hustle airdrop but the kind energy wey most of us dey put for am ehn.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.