Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2348219 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by JPAlagwu(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lhimeet:

Actually , no one gives a Bleep. smiley
gone are the days when lhimeet would brandish his pan at the mention of crumbs.. glad you've left the league of crumbie losers like 9pblive grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
I put very small crumbs for you manage am.
Fuckdem:
check ya mentions
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:
My staking power alone are your potential winnings...

Have anyone of you here stakes 3 million to win 3.9 million before? Clowns cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have things to attend to.. I'm out of this hate filled pungent thread.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
emty barrel makes the loudest noise

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Humphreycool07(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
FuckloveJnr:
Why Una dey rush fund bet365 without complete documents, wetin dey worry NIgerians sef Bet365 is for men like us with legit documents and cash. I go help you out sha, you fit use your birth certificate and account statement verify am cool
Thanks boss.
But na Age declaration I get from Court.
That one dey acceptable?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by V9cypha: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
-----------Country : Armenia-------- -------- ------------Shirak VS Lori---------------- --------------Tips : X/1 -----------------
12AD:

[s]Have anyone of you here stakes 3 million to win 3.9 million before? Clowns cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]

STFU.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
How can I make you happy my boy
TheRealProphet:
Na today?...Chief u dey fall hand.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
kaycee125:
big man cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
jerrythafinisher:

pepper Dem gang cool
You no dey shame?...kuku go beg for underbrigde.

kaycee125:
me nko
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
kaycee125:
na correct chief u be.... I Don see am

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
V9cypha:
-----------Country : Armenia-------- -------- ------------Shirak VS Lori---------------- --------------Tips : X/1 -----------------
goal dey first half oo
kaycee125:
How can I make you happy my boy
I need 50k

12AD:

Have anyone of you here stakes 3 million to win 3.9 million before? Clowns cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is the ticket abi did Alabi collect that one? Chai God pls lemme never do back to sender again in my life to Alabi.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by udwise123: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:

sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FuckloveJnr: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Fucklove:
fucklovejnr na ibo boy wey dey manage my shop. He don make money dey disrespect him Elder. Fucklovejnr get mind dey post for the same thread when I dey online angry
Oga mi no vex abeg , after you na you. Customers no too dey for shop na why I say make I ginger my brothers here. I no know say you don comot from nairaland prison sir. I tuale for you baba cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
This is the 3rd time I will say this.
After Jehovah, fear poverty.
Na poverty go make matured man de answer "Sir" to I'm pikin mate.
For this life get money ooh. Whether na by hook or crook, all join. grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
cheesy cheesy
TheRealProphet:
I need 50k
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2020

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ClownPrinceOfPi: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
JPAlagwu:

my last mention to you stupid attention seeker grin

na me and 9pblive get talk so fuсk off thanks wink
Ok no problem goodbye asslicking audio private crumbite.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
TheRealProphet:
You no dey shame?...kuku go beg for underbrigde.
thanks for the pic Son
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
udwise123:

Then why you never want help guys na.?
Show love boys go like u
Eyin Eka, ku boro nton ade. E nyenghe utom. grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:
Photoshop indeed...
The million tickets coming up cheesy grin grin

Posting all your winnings history to salvage your dignity was prolly your best shot buh if I were you, I would have just bone all the accusations after all it is just a public forum so to dey kingship for betting thread no dey put 5naira for your pockets.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Xanslyte:

Lol.Ok now.No I didn't receive nada.
cc: juzec

You never reason Isaac him 1k palliatives. Do am for my sake as a honorable member of this thread cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
GoddyOra:

Posting all your winnings history to salvage your dignity was prolly your best shot buh if I were you, I would have just bone all the accusations after all it is just a public forum so to dey kingship for betting thread no dey put 5naira for your pockets.
I'm catching cruise with these musketeers actually grin

I'm a very jovial and humorous person, and never pass the chance to have a good laugh, and fortunately; this thread serves that purpose...
I bet in real life they wouldn't have the nerve to say this to me in real life cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by manbello(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Fucklove:
Who missed me here

My guy well well i missed you anything for me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2020

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Na why me like Austino him go just drop ticket jeje.If you like talk nonsense him go hardly reply you.If he will give he will if he won't he would just leave but these days audio merchants and their followers in numbers have taken over who after asslicking and fighting others for their mentor still see won't see 100 to drink even Pepsi.Tueh

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
FuckloveJnr:
Oga mi no vex abeg , after you na you. Customers no too dey for shop na why I say make I ginger my brothers here. I no know say you don comot from nairaland prison sir. I tuale for you baba cool
Shut your trap you amoeba. Hope say no be my money you wan carry do giveaway tonight? Make I no see your shadow for this thread again. I'm here now angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lubumbashi: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
NOTICE!!!

Merrybet is a scam. The federal government should arrest their owners for fraud. They have stolen customers funds and shut down their website.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Xanslyte:
Na why me like Austino him go just drop ticket jeje.If you like talk nonsense him go hardly reply you.If he will give he will if he won't he would just leave but these days audio merchants and their followers in numbers have taken over who after asslicking and fighting others for their mentor still see won't see 100 to drink even Pepsi.Tueh

Simply because Austino is real and doesn't need online justification like this wannabe here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?