Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2347826 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
kaycee125:
Netflix and chill cool
wetin u wan give me?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SirDanny7(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Help your alt..u son of a bricklayer.
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin mugu want use him elders head
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Have faith, someday you will look back and smile.
SPOLO:
mehn Rich men plenty here oo...i wish to be like una someday
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Spman:
good day guys..

pease i would be happy if anyone could help me with a token.
i am tired of betting and i intend on starting a business(Liquid soap making and condesed milk) which i learn't from nairaland through the business section.

my plan is to start and sell during this lock down before FG open schools.

i wanna support my mum with this business too

i need at least 5k to start this.

help your fellow nigga i ain't a scam but a guy with huge plans.
just that no capitals to start
you're honest enough... Send your account details smiley

That'll be that for the day...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
TheRealProphet:
This thread dey give me joy I swear...The God dat open Lhimeet eyes will open Jerrythafinisher eyes also...Uniqueaccountant d fake millionaire dat time,we burst him yash na this 12AD or 12AID wan con uss us catch cruise..him father.
the guy don fall my hand with his unnecessary braggadocios altitude and playing on our intelligence... infact 12AD come collect the 2k wey u give me sef
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
NLReposter:
SPOLO my guy

How hustle?
Lol.I think say na only me notice am.Leave bros make him try from 2 angles na at least 1 fit bubble.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
nellysquash which level?

jerrythafinisher:

the guy don fall my hand with his unnecessary braggadocios altitude and playing on our intelligence... infact 12AD come collect the 2k wey u give me sef

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Spman: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:
you're honest enough... Send your account details smiley

That'll be that for the day...
check your email sir
jerrythafinisher:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
jerrythafinisher:

see someone I helped...

I'm leaving this thread actually, and will continue supporting those in need in other sections and in real life.....eeeeew... Disgusting attitude

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
jerrythafinisher:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
jerrythafinisher:

Haa Oga Jerry even you? Omo it is finished.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SirDanny7(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
kyngTony:

Gee, you don cast yourself too much for one day

You're just trying so hard to make people jealous, and you know say the money wey you win never change your life
that guy na bonafide member of this thread he just need few seconds of fame and importance grin grin cheesy and i trust this thread them go give am as e dey hot grin cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Spman:

check your email sir
i don't respond to mails... Quote me on a dead thread with your account number.... This thread is sickening, and I'm leaving here actually
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:
see someone I helped...

I'm leaving this thread actually, and will continue supporting those in need in other sections and in real life.....eeeeew... Disgusting attitude
not my fault... you should have been more matured
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Spman: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
Drop 100 odds
zq3z3f6

1000 odds you can edit to your taste
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
SirDanny7:
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin mugu want use him elders head

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by udwise123: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

Eyin Eka, ku boro nton ade. E nyenghe utom. grin
Anye siime .
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Spman: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:
i don't respond to mails... Quote me on a dead thread with your account number.... This thread is sickening, and I'm leaving here actually

alright sir
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:
see someone I helped...

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Damnnnnnnn.
The joy and cruise wey 8 get this afternoon enhh.
After a disappointing morning.
Damn but one day I fit vex do give away sef?? M

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 12AD: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
I'm actually ignoring every further mentions apart from the guy who needs cash to start his business....
Others henceforth are completely irrelevant
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:
see someone I helped...

So na even 2k u give dat crumblord..after u collect 18k as salary u con give jerry 2k..

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:
I'm catching cruise with these musketeers actually grin

I'm a very jovial and humorous person, and never pass the chance to have a good laugh, and fortunately; this thread serves that purpose...
I bet in real life they wouldn't have the nerve to say this to me in real life cheesy cheesy cheesy

Enjoy your cruise man.
Keep posting winning tickets for interested punters.
Green luck!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:
Park your load and go.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Park your load and go.
weyrey .. this meme na die
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:
I'm actually ignoring every further mentions apart from the guy who needs cash to start his business....
Woooooh.Audio money lamba, Audio mansion lamba.Eeheeehe eeheeeehe lamba, Alaye kurom be, kurom be,kurom be Lamba.Na just your asslickers I pity.Melaye upon everything you no still see money buy even Tom Tom.Chai
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SirDanny7(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:
you no dey go anywhere oo until you pay 9PBLIVE him money

therealprophet and ewuhausa1 make una lock the doors and windows cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
SirDanny7:

you no dey go anywhere oo until you pay 9PBLIVE him money

therealprophet and ewuhausa1 make una lock the doors and windows cheesy grin grin grin
12AD in real life

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
12AD:
Ekpa go pay your worker first.
U no know where you enter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)