Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (2585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2361917 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by sweetveek(m): 3:58am On Aug 10, 2020
bemagnify:
You cannot withdraw funds(The security department reserves the right to decline withdrawal requests if deposit or withdrawal amount(s) do not correspond to the stakes of bets placed (to be able to withdraw funds the deposit amount must be wagered in full in bets with odds of at least 1.1). Criteria for withdrawal approval is the amount of bets placed within the deposit in question.)

How do I bypass this policy on 1xbet. I dont want to place bet with all my money before I loss.

Any body that can provide me a workable format I will gift him 2k.

I await your response guys.
how much do u want to withdraw??your total amount
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 10, 2020
bemagnify:
You cannot withdraw funds(The security department reserves the right to decline withdrawal requests if deposit or withdrawal amount(s) do not correspond to the stakes of bets placed (to be able to withdraw funds the deposit amount must be wagered in full in bets with odds of at least 1.1). Criteria for withdrawal approval is the amount of bets placed within the deposit in question.)

How do I bypass this policy on 1xbet. I dont want to place bet with all my money before I loss.

okay u will need to stake a least 2 time or more with the minimum of 1.1 odd before u can withdraw.
For instance, if you want to withdraw 50k.
Just stake like maybe 5 k on @least 1.1 & above
For 2 times(maybe rollover the 5k on 1.1 odd *2) Before u will be able to withdraw.

Hope u are not trying to withdraw ur deposit amount without staking?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by PedophileKaycee: 4:20am On Aug 10, 2020
SPOLO:
I am a student sir.
A mathematical science student though i have paid my school fees just departmental and faculty dues and apart from that i am intending learningforex trading because i am already on my python language though am yet to master it...

so i will be glad if you choose to help me with a token that i can use in starting the forex trade because i have a mentor already that will guide me through..

so i will be glad to learn and start earning...i wannna set up a small scale business for my sweet momma and also earn a token before school opens.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by PedophileKaycee: 4:23am On Aug 10, 2020
Holluwahgbenga:

Congrats man Anytime u get this kind safe odd, let me know make it follow u chop
P.s I register here if giveaway dey o

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by PedophileKaycee: 4:31am On Aug 10, 2020
bemagnify:

your total bet placed no amount to ur total deposit!!

them think say u wan use ur acct hid stolen money undecided

Soln: if u deposited 5k and u use 3k to bet and won 15k, then just use 2k bet on 1.11 odd, shikina!! That way ur total amount staked equals ur total amount deposited. cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by PedophileKaycee: 4:43am On Aug 10, 2020
Caio:
[s]okay u will need to stake a least 2 time or more with the minimum of 1.1 odd before u can withdraw.
For instance, if you want to withdraw 50k.
Just stake like maybe 5 k on @least 1.1 & above
For 2 times(maybe rollover the 5k on 1.1 odd *2) Before u will be able to withdraw.

Hope u are not trying to withdraw ur deposit amount without staking?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mooojy: 5:02am On Aug 10, 2020
bemagnify:

yes bro

You can't withdraw until you do what they asked you to do.I have passed through this terrain many times. But if you are scared, I can give you the games that will sail you through and within 30minutes, your money will be withdrawable.
Let's do it.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by PedophileKaycee: 5:19am On Aug 10, 2020
mooojy:

You can't withdraw until you do what they asked you to do.I have passed through this terrain many times. But if you are scared, I can give you the games that will sail you through and within 30minutes, your money will be withdrawable.
Let's do it.
na comprehension b una problem, read to understand! chai!!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 10, 2020
I have a trusted and tested procedure but you will lose 1% or gain 1% of your deposit.

Play Brisbane Roar vs Sydney over 1.5 with the whole amount and ten minutes into the match, you will notice a slight change in the cashout amount offered (either a 1% increase or decrease in stake money)... Cashout out whatever cashout amount that is being offered because that already fulfilled the 1.1 criterion and withdraw your funds peacefully.

bemagnify:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 10, 2020
nurez305:
Is this wazobet real? I haven't deposit anything and they are given me bonus upon bonus... Another 2k bonus from them today ...

I just don't want to waste my time and at the end they won't pay me
Don't try it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by motta(m): 6:25am On Aug 10, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin I no know which other options to play and December dey come..I tire
DOA
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 10, 2020
Melaye:
hope no be bonus u take play d game
Bonus account is inaccessible.You can only bet with real money.Even if they give you free money to bet they credit it into your real account.But if you win they will still credit your real account.The trick they use is after you want to withdraw from your winnings they will tell you to first make a deposit.When you make the deposit they will transfer your winnings money into your bonus account and your deposit will now go into your real account.You can't use the bonus money to bet and withdraw.If your deposit get finished you will need to deposit again before you can place bet.Your bonus money has been freezed.Talking from experience.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by RedDistrict: 6:35am On Aug 10, 2020
triggaSG:

abi. we take what we can get. I jumped on today's own too. stupid Stabeak no fit play over 1.5...pain me gan. but we move. keep up the good work, bossman.

hailings

so sorry about the stabeak game. I need to even avoid Odd's game moving forward. They mostly dont allow oppositions to score and i shoukd havr factored that in. Those corner games odd wey waste pain me sha but we move

More greens bro.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2020
bemagnify:

yes bro

Go to your account settings and disable bonus offers then you can withdraw
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Strange57: 6:57am On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=NewDelhi post=92645386]
Boom!!!

Any financially struggling student here? I'm ready to pay his school fees. All I need is a solid evidence. [/quote bro make i drop aza na nothing is too small
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by triggaSG(m): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2020
RedDistrict:

so sorry about the stabeak game. I need to even avoid Odd's game moving forward. They mostly dont allow oppositions to score and i shoukd havr factored that in. Those corner games odd wey waste pain me sha but we move

More greens bro.

bossman. Stabeak should be the ones sorry for themselves. you dey try. your corner selections just dey flow smoothly. we go chop them big soon.

hailings.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Johnchrix(m): 7:19am On Aug 10, 2020
Million

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IDeyNL: 7:29am On Aug 10, 2020
ZHCC922
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Johnchrix(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2020
Who can fund for airtime, Mtn
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gift01: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2020
bemagnify:

go to settings and disable bonus then login via a web browser and withdraw
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by VadBet(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2020
05:00pm. Tromso VS Sandnes ULF. NORWAY 1. DIVISJON. Over 2.5
05:00pm. Sogndal VS Ham-Kam. NORWAY 1. DIVISJON. Over 2.5
05:00pm. Ranheim VS Raufoss. NORWAY 1. DIVISJON. Over 2.5
05:00pm. Oygarden VS Stjordals Blink. NORWAY 1. DIVISJON.
05:00pm. Ull/Kisa VS Asane. NORWAY 1. DIVISJON. Over 2.5
06:00pm. Ytterhogdals IK VS IFK Ostersund. SWEDEN DIVISION 2 NORRLAND. Over 2.5
06:30pm. Notvikens IK VS Bodens BK. SWEDEN DIVISION 2 NORRLAND. Over 2.5
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by PedophileKaycee: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2020
off to work, see ya later in da day wink

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by KingAlabi: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2020
so students dey this gambling thread. angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by KingAlabi: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2020
PedophileKaycee:
off to work, see ya later in da day wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by KingAlabi: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2020
Johnchrix:
Who can fund for airtime, Mtn

how much you wan fund and how much airtime you go send in return?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by afamjb: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2020
yellowgarri2:
check your mail bro
good morning, I also need the DStv app, if you have Netflix too I need am. I used to have the Netflix but I lost the phone it was in... my email is afamikechukwu7@gmail.com
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by PedophileKaycee: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2020
KingAlabi:
get a job, be useful to the society....thank me later wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by KingAlabi: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2020
PedophileKaycee:
get a job, be useful to the society....thank me later wink
I am already at work, so you go this late, hence my angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Johnchrix(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2020
KingAlabi:
I wan fund 300
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Johnchrix(m): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2020
KingAlabi:
9698395 Johnchrix
I go send u 350 mtn, u go quote me your number
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 10, 2020
please sir strange am a student

help me I want to start small scale biz to enable me save before school resumes

please please
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by dammywapes(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2020
I come in peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)