Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (2586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2356606 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by JOACHINpedro: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2020
NewDelhi:

Boom!!!

Any financially struggling student here? I'm ready to pay his school fees. All I need is a solid evidence.
Me bro, I need finance for my project research work
For evidence
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by NewDelhi(m): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Msport

8 odds.

BCJ1A6J

BCJ19HY

Bet with what u can afford to lose.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gift01: 9:12am On Aug 10, 2020
dammywapes:
I come in peace
nice selection only doubt Sevilla to qualify

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2020
gift01:
nice selection only doubt Sevilla to qualify
When you suppose dey doubt Bayern Munich undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2020
khingTony:

When you suppose dey doubt Bayern Munich undecided
Bayern wey don win champions league

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gift01: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2020
techmaster092:

Bayern wey don win champions league
The only team that can stop Bayern if they will meet is Atletico Madrid
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2020
bemagnify:
You cannot withdraw funds(The security department reserves the right to decline withdrawal requests if deposit or withdrawal amount(s) do not correspond to the stakes of bets placed (to be able to withdraw funds the deposit amount must be wagered in full in bets with odds of at least 1.1). Criteria for withdrawal approval is the amount of bets placed within the deposit in question.)

How do I bypass this policy on 1xbet. I dont want to place bet with all my money before I loss.

Any body that can provide me a workable format I will gift him 2k.

I await your response guys.
U need to bet with all the money you deposited in the account b4 u can withdraw... If its a huge amount of money I can help u play out the deposited funds on live bet, but we will share d profit sha
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2020
THE KING is here, peace shall reign
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2020
RedDistrict:

so sorry about the stabeak game. I need to even avoid Odd's game moving forward. They mostly dont allow oppositions to score and i shoukd havr factored that in. Those corner games odd wey waste pain me sha but we move

More greens bro.
Odds BK are the ATL Bilbao of the league.
Good spotting them.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2020
gift01:
The only team that can stop Bayern if they will meet is Atletico Madrid
U sabi ball, dat atletico tactics is mad....but if they meet atletico in final, they will beat atletico anyhow
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by erniok(m): 9:40am On Aug 10, 2020
FastestGirl:
I have 2k on my online account, i wanna sell, anyone interested I really need the cash
Have you concluded this transaction. I'm interested.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Holluwahgbenga(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2020
NewDelhi:
Msport

8 odds.

BCJ1A6J

BCJ19HY

Bet with what u can afford to lose.

Bet9ja code bro?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by blaquemyc: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2020
NewDelhi:

Boom!!!

Any financially struggling student here? I'm ready to pay his school fees. All I need is a solid evidence.
I'm a student of ALABI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF BETTING AND OTHER RELATED STUDIES. Since the restart of major studies (leagues), i've been failing all my courses. Any attempt or attempted attempt always turns to red. Right now i don't even have food let alone transportation money. If you need evidence, i'm residing in Mumbai a few miles away from Newdelhi, you can come and see things for yourself. Pls epp me, edakun gringringringrin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Severepain: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2020
When I was a student, I no dey go near Alabi but the silly boys here no dey hear word that's why crumbees too many here.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Severepain: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2020
How are you boy?
Tolu121:
THE KING is here, peace shall reign
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by RedDistrict: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2020
triggaSG:
how many hours them go use void game wey them postpone for Bet9ja?..cause the last game on that ticket you shared yesterday has been postponed.

cc Reddistrict

hailings.

I filled a complaint form to remind them to settle that game and they responded so hopefully soon.
B97TEZWCRPWTZ-4042419

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by motta(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2020
Remijuice:

If I transfer 1k to your account, how much will you fund my Sporty account
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by oluwasheys10(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2020
Sweet to the face, let's hope it greens

ZHBS7DV

57 odds

Happy New week... Cheers
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2020
Severepain:
How are you boy?
Ewuhausa the gayman
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by RedDistrict: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Good spotting them.

yes oo, very defensive team. I banked on them scoring 2 goals or the home team scoring 1 at least but avoiding them henceforth. Straight win or double chance is normaly good with them but straight wins isnt my area at all

cant wait for other major leagues to even start. Few valuable leagues to pick games from now and teams arent even playing friendlies yet.

I hail everybody
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gift01: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2020
techmaster092:

U sabi ball, dat atletico tactics is mad....but if they meet atletico in final, they will beat atletico anyhow
Let's see how they handle Barca and Man City as for Atletico they are masters of handling pressure. Let's wait to hear if it was 2 of their players that contracted covid-19 (hopefully not) before placing our stake
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by stacyadams: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Good spotting them.

drop some other names of yeye clubs wey no dey like score,make i dey void them as i dey avoid atl madrid
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FastestGirl: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2020
erniok:

Have you concluded this transaction. I'm interested.
I have...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by erniok(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2020
wiseone28:
B92TEZEREWCRR-4661810 cry
This is wow. Wish you better luck next time.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Maticja: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2020
ABEG WHICH BOOKIE GET LIVE IN PLAY WEY PERSON FIT PICK (NEXT CORNER)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by erniok(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2020
FastestGirl:

I have...
Ok.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2020
stacyadams:

drop some other names of yeye clubs wey no dey like score,make i dey void them as i dey avoid atl madrid
England : Wolverhampton Wanderers and Sheffield United (against big clubs)

Germany: Freiburg, RB Leipzig (against big clubs)

Sweden: Elfsborg, AIK*

Spain: ATL Madrid, Valencia, ATL Bilbao, Real Valladolid
Denmark: Odense BK

Norway: Odds BK
Portugal: Vitoria Guimaraes
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2020
RedDistrict:

yes oo, very defensive team. I banked on them scoring 2 goals or the home team scoring 1 at least but avoiding them henceforth. Straight win or double chance is normaly good with them but straight wins isnt my area at all

cant wait for other major leagues to even start. Few valuable leagues to pick games from now and teams arent even playing friendlies yet.

I hail everybody
Molde, Rosenborg and Bodoe are good at scoring there sha

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Maticja: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2020
ABEG WHICH BETTING SITE GET LIVE IN PLAY WEY PERSON FIT PICK (NEXT CORNER)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)