Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (3214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2349084 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
wallexbaba:
Na person wey compile the name started dis confusion cos immediately mooojy posted that winning ticket na me be the fifth person wey quote him....buh my name no dey that list....na so so strange names dey there....all the same, I pray God bless everyone so we can all be doing give away too rather than taking away....(if u no believe, go click on mooojy and check when he posted the winning ticket and see people wey quote him).....

Fuckdem and Coza,you are also blacklisted from any giveaway

Signed.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bigcee(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Melaye:
bigcee abeg epp me with small data cool cool cool
Drop ur num
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jabhunter: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
no need for this

He didn't use his alternate
it'll make investigations in the future easy..

Incase he tries to use.. Cuz he didn't use now doesn't mean he won't use in the future

He is fund of always editing comments.. E get why..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by paulgabrielz: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
he was even giving Binance a special treatment

Stephenmoka4 ,you are hereby banned from distributing crumbs to this crumbmen

Signed.
you can't blame stephenmoka4 for anything, he didn't alextaiwo the funds neither did he know some people where using alternates to collect double. Shame undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
TheRealProphet:
The thing no hard...just dey comment for fp topics and add "NLers beware of Fuckdem and Coza. His name is.....He scammed me of 50k...his account number is..... His phone number is......" wink
hmmm
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Jabhunter:

Incase he tries to use.. Cuz he didn't use now doesn't mean he won't use in the future

for anonymous purposes undecided

I also do that
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Hayqiu010(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
bigcee:
Drop ur num
boss abeg help your boy 9378744 hayqiumba bet9ja
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jabhunter: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
TheRealProphet:
The thing no hard...just dey comment for fp topics and add "NLers beware of Fuckdem and Coza. His name is.....He scammed me of 50k...his account number is..... His phone number is......" wink
them no know na... Fuckdem read the comments just run

Him never know wassup
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lucremoy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Them catch their cruise finish angry angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
piggyvestashawo:

Signed.
Lol...you get serious problem.
I was around when money was declared, they came up with idea that it must be those who qouted "congratulations" when the donor didn't give that instructions.
I contributed in ideas how the money should be shared and they said including me was "preferential treatment" and I to follow that.

Even Stephen who shared the money wasn't around but was summoned as a trusted fellow to come n handle the disbursement and automatically he made the list.

Upon this na 1.7k they gave me o when others got 2k each, I still went ahead n dashed 200 on the thread n left with 1.5k what again na
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
DieRich5:
and also Facebook and twitter #dem scam me 600k from PayPal fund
Ajeh....him f up big time.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Cri6: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
piggyvestashawo:

Signed.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Hammer2019: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Fuckdem and coza, quote me with your bet IDs.

Taking the exceptions to fund you both asap cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Binance:

Lol...you get serious problem.
I was around when money was declared, they came up with idea that it must be those who qouted "congratulations" when the donor didn't give that instructions.
I contributed in ideas how the money should be shared and they said including me was "preferential treatment" and I to follow that.

Even Stephen who shared the money wasn't around but was summoned as a trusted fellow to come n handle the disbursement and automatically he made the list.

Jabhunter:
.... Caio = udwise123
8 embarassed
Jabhunter:
them no know na... Fuckdem read the comments just run

Him never know wassup
No Caps.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hammer2019:
Fuckdem and coza, quote me with your bet IDs.

Taking the exceptions to fund you both asap cool
[/s] BH sponsors

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Wetin I dey see so cheesy

COZA and Fuckdem don scam person
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
Fuckdem/Coza, do u want to become popular?
I will make sure I comment on FP topics angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by paulgabrielz: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
khingTony:
Wetin I dey see so cheesy

COZA and Fuckdem don scam person
ewooo!!!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jabhunter: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
I go retire from nairaland after I teach this one's lesson.. Simple dialog they no wan follow..

We go run am orthodox way
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Fuckdem/Coza, do u want to become popular?

I will make sure I comment on FP topics angry
You no dey carry last na cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
khingTony:
You no dey carry last na cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by udwise123: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Jabhunter:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jabhunter: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
udwise123:
hello . I hardly use that account. Besides it's an old account. Open since 2018 or 2019. It's clean no record of any crime or scam. This is my main account
i no talk say you scam na?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 6ixT8: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
fattprince:

True bro. The only wise thing to do is win then go keep all your money then play only when the spirit comes again like 3 times only in a week.

Before you win am. Yiu go the Think straight dey plan how
Yiu go use 10k for 1.50odd the cashout 50k weekly.

But once you win am so. Yiu no go remember anything sotey alabi go come collect the money back 3x. My Brother e no easy.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by udwise123: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Jabhunter:
i no talk say you scam na?
oya edit this post na grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jabhunter: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Fuckdem the prodigal son was busy reporting posts..

Go buy handouts from coIe01... Follow my advice jeje
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jabhunter: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hayqiu010:
Send it to bet9ja account 9378744 hayqiumba

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Instead make una drop game

Una dey do detectives
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Fuckdem and Coza this is not nice at at... highly condemnable.

Reach out to Stephen and transfer that money back to him...then the thread will decide how to disburse that.

if I were you, I would what I just suggested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?