Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (3217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2348232 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) (3219) (3220) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jabhunter: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Fuckdem:
go ahead......am already down....I don't have anything to loss
thanks for the go ahead

... I'd reach out to your friends on your fb page too grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Dundalk(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
Jabhunter:
taking that which does not belong to you is scamming... Return the 2k and have peace

Prophet don start work cool
My own be say i go tarnish your name on Google search
Guy forget this matter, he agree sef that he's guilty, pls die this matter, am presently but couldn't get a dime so am also in pain, but bygone be bygone...

Peace...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jabhunter: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
Dundalk:

Guy forget this matter, he agree sef that he's guilty, pls die this matter, am presently but couldn't get a dime so am also in pain, but bygone be bygone...

Peace...
if we let the matter go...

1. this kind issue go turn normality.. Monikers go chop 3 times self..

2. People would find it very hard to give...

What is wrong is wrong... He has 2k.. He can return back 2k to the house... His greed when he's been caught iz something else

When i use him to make an example of the fate that befall scammers.. Others would think twice before trying such next time

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ogbuu101:

See as real prophet take humble una grin grin
I don hide the thread.....The guy f up.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Dundalk(m): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
Me and kelblaq, we are here till 1am... But couldn't get a dime...
But I pity the dude's (fvckdem and coza)...

All is well.. You are forgiven...

Peace...

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jabhunter: 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ab0bi:
I don hide the thread.....The guy f up.
use your bank app give me fvckdem full name abeg
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Jabhunter:
use your bank app give me fvckdem full name abeg
lol....mahd man naim u be cheesy
Him name na Emmanuel. tongue
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by blaquemyc: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Fuckdem:
go ahead......am already down....I don't have anything to loss
you have a lot to lose bro. Remember, the internet never forgets. Just jejely return d 2k

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by oluwadabira111(m): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hmm Nigeria citizen are even worst than her leaders fvck dem you need to cool down small yesterday morning alone you collected two 500naira from different people untop that you still scam the house of 4k undecided no be everyday you go dey bet na angry na people like you dey chase gee wey wan drop raba for the house

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Dundalk:

Peace...
This guy undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by beautyfunke(m): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
nothing sure for bet
Rukh Lviv - Shakhtar Donetsk 1:1 11odd
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Dundalk(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Many of us have alternate... Including me... But am using it as a spear part, in case I have been banned...

They did wrong, using there alternate to benefitted twice..

Hope what I said would be helpful..

Shioooo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Hammer2019: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Jabhunter:
the gee that dropped 50k once had no kobo to bet with...disturbing 12AD..

Innobets was begging for #100 crumbs the week before winning 43 million..

Austino said the snubbing he received from golden.val when he asked for crumbs motivated him to pick him self up.. We all saw what he became..

So... Ogbeni.. Your mouth de smell... Shut up..
That someone is crumbing now doesn't mean no shit...tables turn modafvckin simp.... It becomes a problem when it is much like Jerry... National nuisance

Don't fool yourself into believing that you'd make it through gambling.

If you've got no money, here is the last place you'd want to be.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
After God fear poverty
Hommies be forming FBI over 2k.
Inasmuch as the 2 gees f'ed up, bygones should always be bygones. Wetin 2k wan change for una life? Abeg leave them make them enjoy their loot. I'd like to blame Steve for transferring to one account twice but, damn, e no easy.
One love all.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Hmm Nigeria citizen are even worst than her leaders fvck dem you need to cool down small yesterday morning alone you collected two 500naira from different people untop that you still scam the house of 4k undecided no be everyday you go dey bet na angry na people like you dey chase gee wey wan drop raba for the house
That's why I dey always back-out of dropping crumbs..too many unknow monikers go dey quote me embarassed

I knw d realers and I go share small thing when my 850k drop. cool

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jabhunter: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ab0bi:
lol....mahd man naim u be cheesy Him name na Emmanuel. tongue
ya.. I need the complete full one
The one wey him fit use for employment in future

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by KanielOutis92: 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
And to think i was asking for only 1h funds...whereas two of the beneficiaries, collected twice. Not fair at all, not fair
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kelblaq(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
Dundalk:

Peace...
After you left, Steve later gift me small token

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Dundalk(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ab0bi:
This guy undecided
. My friend long term...

Banned isn't it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
blaquemyc:
you have a lot to lose bro. Remember, the internet never forgets. Just jejely return d 2k
I don use am.... when I get I go refund am
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kelblaq:
Coza and Fuckdem when are you guys returning our money?

Una details don dey my notepad already! if i vex na me go press the button o..

Uncle Binance, pls answer me. i need the airtime badly; even if na N100
Bro I gave out what I wanted to, moved the rest to my sportybet account, staked half.

If 3goals happen in Chelsea's match, I'll cash out n send you airtime, if it fail, I'll use the rest n stake in another game.

please don't rush my mention n it's only you I'm giving the airtime.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kelblaq(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hammer2019:

Don't fool yourself into believing that you'd make it through gambling.
If you've got no money, here is the last place you'd want to be.
Speak for yourself, I believe that i will make through gambling
Quote this comment for future ref
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Dundalk:
. My friend long term...

Banned isn't it
I banned my self.

I hid a topic and spambot jail me 4 24 hrs.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kelblaq:
Speak for yourself, I believe that i will make through gambling

Quote this comment for future ref

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Dundalk(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hope everyone here would be as cool hearted and very friendly as (oluwadabira111) the dude is very cool Jo.

You got my respect...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by worthybet(m): 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
worthybet:
Soccer Predictions:

SWEDEN: VASALUNDS VS KARLSTAD - 1 @ 1.27

SERBIA: RADNICKI 1923 VS PIROT - 1 @ 1.32

Source: www.floranbetting.com
Bets won cool cool cool

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kelblaq(m): 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Binance:

Bro I gave out what I wanted to, moved the rest to my sportybet account, staked half.

If 3goals happen in Chelsea's match, I'll cash out n send you airtime, if it fail, I'll use the rest n stake in another game.

please don't rush my mention n it's only you I'm giving the airtime.
Thanks Bros.... e don already enter sef
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
Tell them chief cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
worthybet:

Bets won cool cool cool
#respect
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Suspect33(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
To withdraw from bet9ja, must the phone number I used in registration correspond with the one used for account registration?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kelblaq(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
I have a dream that one day, i go chop better money from Alabi
I nor go give up, will keep on trying and trying till i kiss the sand

(1) (2) (3) ... (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) (3219) (3220) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78