Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (3379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2340800 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
khingTony:

Seconded cheesy
Thirded
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
khingTony:
courtboy no benefit
He come wailed the morning after the giveaway cheesy
lol....u dey obs me ni angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by manbello(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
mooojy:
SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER ( MY STORY)

Started last month as a normal hustling guy waiting for School resumption as a School teacher.
The First week, Friday to be specific, I got a better job that pays twice of what my School was paying me.
As if that was not enough, the second.week,.I won my First million,the third week another million and still six figures account after investing the First 2 million in a tangible business.
I'm sharing this just to show that God never forgets anybody.I benefited so much from this thread and those great guys I meet here.
Most of you know me here for different things depending on how you see me,most have even called me names but I ended a month that I once begged for money for treatment as a Millionaire.

Today may be bleak but tomorrow will surely be better.
I have another 20K for 20 more people who did not benefit from my First giveaway.
Please don't quote me if you benefited from the First one.
abeg let ur blessed hand touch me thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by PrinceCharmiing(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
BopZaddy:
angry anybody who didn't drop comment here for up to 2 weeks and now came at the right time of giveaway is an alternate!!!

You no suppose chop the money self.. You no de benefit the thread

Some people are followers... So because i don't drop comments then it means i don't deserve it?? Really?? See how you humans reason. How we come take know say giveaway dey here if we no follow thread?

Mooojy just do your thing bro. Even if you need to do video verification.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
BopZaddy:
angry anybody who didn't drop comment here for up to 2 weeks and now came at the right time of giveaway is an alternate!!!

You no suppose chop the money self.. You no de benefit the thread
If no be say my account chop ban na my normal account I for use mention moojy.Me wey my details dey this thread database already grin.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
BopZaddy:
1. Fvckdem
2.Paulgabrielz
3.7evenT7
4.BopZaddy
5.Jerrythafinisher
6.Coza
7.Overdrive
8.Corbin
9. Tile4
10.Chiefheywhy
11.RichmanRichard
12.karol1234
13.blaquemyc
14.N100
15.Ochuko1

Bopdaddy I hope say you no lineup? angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
HakimZiyech:
dat bst confuse me jare.....no mind me.
No mind am jare.Him wan dey claim detective as usual but him just detect nonsense.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
wat of d remaining 9 list
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
PrinceCharmiing:

Boss

UBA

Thank you sir
Last post on Nairaland

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Testimonies everywhere...OMG may I be next IJN...Amen!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by paulgabrielz: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
mooojy:

Started last month as a normal hustling guy waiting for School resumption as a School teacher.
The First week, Friday to be specific, I got a better job that pays twice of what my School was paying me.
As if that was not enough, the second.week,.I won my First million,the third week another million and still six figures account after investing the First 2 million in a tangible business.
I'm sharing this just to show that God never forgets anybody.I benefited so much from this thread and those great guys I meet here.
Most of you know me here for different things depending on how you see me,most have even called me names but I ended a month that I once begged for money for treatment as a Millionaire.

I have another 20K for 20 more people who did not benefit from my First givea doway.
more wins bro.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
Last post on Nairaland
grin after you na you!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
BopZaddy:
1. Fvckdem
2.Paulgabrielz
3.7evenT7
4.BopZaddy
5.Jerrythafinisher
6.Coza
7.Overdrive
8.Corbin
9. Tile4
10.Chiefheywhy
11.RichmanRichard
12.karol1234
13.blaquemyc
14.N100
15.Ochuko1

Stephenmoka4 cc

3k 15 people..

If extra 9 are needed for 2k.. 24 people.. I'll continue the line
chiefheywhy the useless dey even line up for N200 crumbs

And you jerrythacrumbie must you be on any crumb list
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by PrinceCharmiing(m): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
Last post on Nairaland

If you read well, you'll see where u stated it that i am a viewer. It was when i saw the post i decided not to let the giveaway pass me by, 20k is a whole lot of money. Isn't it?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
BopZaddy:
1.Six.9ne
2.Adekaka.12345
3.Son.4udah
4.Osamagi.oghowewi
5.Sp.olo
6.cai.o
7.Die.Rich5
8.Binance
9.Hayq.iu010

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
..b
grin Why you comot your supposed busting na.You fit dey insult and troll me as usual but pls no wrong info.Thanks and God bless.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mooojy: 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:
Share rish my side o. Congratulations!!!! grin Please I'm more interested in the business u invested the 2 million in. Please. I just messaged you. How quickly can I reach you?
Can you do the disbursement?
Nothing hidden in the business, I got a job in a large Gas Plant as a supervisor. The plant only sells to those who resell from large Cylinders thereby leave out the end users. Spoke with someone and setup my mini gas plant very close to my office. Being an insider, I sell at the rate my office sells to retailer to end users.(Not possible if you're not an insider).
Have more end users customers
Though I employ someone but I still have the time for monitoring.
Drop your WhatsApp no.f you can disburse the money

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kelblaq(m): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
How I had missed this giveaway that night really surprise me, that night na Ashawo thread i go sit-down! when i came, names don already lineup for the giveaway
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
mooojy:

I have another 20K for 20 more people who did not benefit from my First giveaway.
Please don't qote me if you benefited from the First one.
can you share your coupon code

I am planning to hit a million this weekend, i need all the winning million coupon code i could find to help me strategize.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by salamudeen(m): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
mooojy:

Nothing hidden in the business, I got a job in a large Gas Plant as a supervisor. The plant only sells to those who resell from large Cylinders thereby leave out the end users. Spoke with someone and setup my mini gas plant very close to my office. Being an insider, I sell at the rate my office sells to retailer to end users.(Not possible if you're not an insider).

i go do am Oga simple
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chidexter(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
mooojy:

Nice gesture
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
salamudeen:

i go do am Oga simple
taah......who you angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by oluwadabira111(m): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
mooojy:

Congrat sporty id 09031861206
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by emmaak2(m): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
mooojy:

BINANCE IS TRUSTED HERE

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by jsnowy98: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
mooojy:

Big man, I didn't benefit from the first giveaway.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by manbello(m): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
Binance:
Testimonies everywhere...OMG may I be next IJN...Amen!!
Insha Allah we are next

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Tolu121:
can you share your coupon code

I am planning to hit a million this weekend, i need all the winning million coupon code i could find to help me strategize.
SAme here...brother abeg qoute me after cooking it...I shall be grateful a.aa
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by KanielOutis92: 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Denis Shapovalov wan give me high Bp at my young age
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Congrat sporty id 09031861206
You Don come late again cheesy
Your village people get your address?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BopZaddy: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
PrinceCharmiing:

Some people are followers... So because i don't drop comments then it means i don't deserve it?? Really?? See how you humans reason. How we come take know say giveaway dey here if we no follow thread?

Mooojy just do your thing bro. Even if you need to do video verification.
piggyvestashawo:
Last post on Nairaland

no cap grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by manbello(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
mooojy:

have never benefitted from any of ya giveaways b4 abeg make me of the beneficiaries today

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.