Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (3382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2326268 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lordsnipper: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
mooojy:
SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER ( MY STORY)

Started last month as a normal hustling guy waiting for School resumption as a School teacher.
The First week, Friday to be specific, I got a better job that pays twice of what my School was paying me.
As if that was not enough, the second.week,.I won my First million,the third week another million and still six figures account after investing the First 2 million in a tangible business.
I'm sharing this just to show that God never forgets anybody.I benefited so much from this thread and those great guys I meet here.
Most of you know me here for different things depending on how you see me,most have even called me names but I ended a month that I once begged for money for treatment as a Millionaire.

Today may be bleak but tomorrow will surely be better.
I have another 20K for 20 more people who did not benefit from my First giveaway.
Please don't quote me if you benefited from the First one.
Nice testimony.. Give and it shall come back to you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
BopZaddy:
even those that have collected before?
na u be ewuzambia undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
The below names should quote this post with their account details ASAP

yungchop
PETUK
wallexbaba
Kelblaq
Xanslyte
Firefox01
talktofemi
sonnyland
blakid
NNU0000
IamRichard
KanielOutis92
PrinceCharmiing
Galactico4ever
Johnchrix
davosea
salamudeen
Archtype
khingTony
tunde55
mohd0001
Strongman19
konjifide
bluefilm
geeotabor

UPDATED
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by paulgabrielz: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:
1st 25 people will be paid 1k each.

Na are being collated.
I wish say iya sekira no serve me Amala by that time, i for dey online

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SonOfSatoshi(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Xanslyte:

I know say Satoshi no too get value but I just wan help am cry.
Can you hear yourself??

What made up Bitcoin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:

yungchop
PETUK
HakimZiyech
wallexbaba
Kelblaq
Xanslyte
Firefox01
talktofemi
sonnyland
blakid
NNU0000
BopZaddy
IamRichard
KanielOutis92
PrinceCharmiing
Galactico4ever
Johnchrix
davosea
salamudeen
Archtype
khingTony
tunde55
mohd0001
Strongman19
TheRealProphet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
mooojy:

Started last month as a normal hustling guy waiting for School resumption as a School teacher.
The First week, Friday to be specific, I got a better job that pays twice of what my School was paying me.
As if that was not enough, the second.week,.I won my First million,the third week another million and still six figures account after investing the First 2 million in a tangible business.
I'm sharing this just to show that God never forgets anybody.I benefited so much from this thread and those great guys I meet here.
Most of you know me here for different things depending on how you see me,most have even called me names but I ended a month that I once begged for money for treatment as a Millionaire.

I have another 20K for 20 more people who did not benefit from my First giveaway.

I'm here
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by paulgabrielz: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
BopZaddy:
even those that have collected before?
bop zaddy run me small from your pallavities as you done enjoy the loot before

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
mooojy:

Unfortunately my winnings are from Melbet and I may not be able to do that.
The last time I dropped the Short Football stuff, you know how it ended.
I do inplays majorly.
alright
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Luckylife(m): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
mooojy:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=piggyvestashawo post=94504850][/quote]Duplicate right?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BopZaddy: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:
na u be ewuzambia undecided
nop
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Binance:

SAme here...brother abeg qoute me after cooking it...I shall be grateful a.aa
okay
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DeckeyLyrical(m): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
Astana aturu

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BopZaddy: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:
Duplicate right?
nop..i collated from him 3 weeks ago
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kelblaq(m): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:

yungchop
PETUK
HakimZiyech
wallexbaba
Kelblaq
Xanslyte
Firefox01
talktofemi
sonnyland
blakid
NNU0000
BopZaddy
IamRichard
KanielOutis92
PrinceCharmiing
Galactico4ever
Johnchrix
davosea
salamudeen
Archtype
khingTony
tunde55
mohd0001
Strongman19
TheRealProphet

Ejaita
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by sammymarvin: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
paulgabrielz:
who your tears help?
d guy story really touched me cos am also a teacher I know what we go through .....it's not ez with one of d lowest salary in d country ....u help family u help sch and u even help ur students....
so when I c his change I cry becos of d pain and the change God has given him...may God b praised

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:
Duplicate right?
yes
Hakim and Therealprophet are duplicate, disqualify him

Bopzaddy a former benefactor

Give there slot to others like Paul,Oluwadabira etc
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:

yungchop
PETUK
HakimZiyech
wallexbaba
Kelblaq
Xanslyte
Firefox01
talktofemi
sonnyland
blakid
NNU0000
BopZaddy
IamRichard
KanielOutis92
PrinceCharmiing
Galactico4ever
Johnchrix
davosea
salamudeen
Archtype
khingTony
tunde55
mohd0001
Strongman19
TheRealProphet

Msport smiley

My name dey, Abeg make the beef wey me and you Don get before no make you skip me oh smiley cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by PrinceCharmiing(m): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
yes

Thanks. Names have been replaced.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by paulgabrielz: 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
sammymarvin:
d guy story really touched me cos am also a teacher I know what we go through .....it's not ez with one of d lowest salary in d country ....u help family u help sch and u even help ur students....
so when I c his change I cry becos of d pain and the change God has given him...may God b praised
amen

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by salamudeen(m): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:

yungchop
PETUK
HakimZiyech
wallexbaba
Kelblaq
Xanslyte
Firefox01
talktofemi
sonnyland
blakid
NNU0000
BopZaddy
IamRichard
KanielOutis92
PrinceCharmiing
Galactico4ever
Johnchrix
davosea
salamudeen
Archtype
khingTony
tunde55
mohd0001
Strongman19
TheRealProphet

Uba SAVINGS
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
yes

Aveg add me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DeckeyLyrical(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:

yungchop
PETUK
HakimZiyech
wallexbaba
Kelblaq
Xanslyte
Firefox01
talktofemi
sonnyland
blakid
NNU0000
BopZaddy
IamRichard
KanielOutis92
PrinceCharmiing
Galactico4ever
Johnchrix
davosea
salamudeen
Archtype
khingTony
tunde55
mohd0001
Strongman19
TheRealProphet

I no see my name
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
yes

You're a smart guy, but your sense no too complete sha
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by oluwadabira111(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:

yungchop
PETUK
HakimZiyech
wallexbaba
Kelblaq
Xanslyte
Firefox01
talktofemi
sonnyland
blakid
NNU0000
BopZaddy
IamRichard
KanielOutis92
PrinceCharmiing
Galactico4ever
Johnchrix
davosea
salamudeen
Archtype
khingTony
tunde55
mohd0001
Strongman19
TheRealProphet
One guy with 3 alternate account dey that list?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:
Add mine pls
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by paulgabrielz: 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:
may God bless you

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Foolish people.
Smartgeek:
I used hakim for crumbhunting...dnt be naive.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yungchop: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:
The below names should quote this post with their account details ASA

(1) (2) (3) ... (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?