Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (3383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2341304 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by JohnNU(m): 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
DeckeyLyrical:

They do accept it
Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BopZaddy: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
paulgabrielz:
may God bless you
lol.. Your alternate de there ba?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by KanielOutis92: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:
The below names should quote this post with their account details ASAP

yungchop
PETUK
wallexbaba
Kelblaq
Xanslyte
Firefox01
talktofemi
sonnyland
blakid
NNU0000
IamRichard
KanielOutis92
PrinceCharmiing
Galactico4ever
Johnchrix
davosea
salamudeen
Archtype
khingTony
tunde55
mohd0001
Strongman19
konjifide
bluefilm
geeotabor

UPDATED
1386137935...Access
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by wallexbaba(m): 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:

yungchop
PETUK
wallexbaba
Kelblaq
Xanslyte
Firefox01
talktofemi
sonnyland
blakid
NNU0000
IamRichard
KanielOutis92
PrinceCharmiing
Galactico4ever
Johnchrix
davosea
salamudeen
Archtype
khingTony
tunde55
mohd0001
Strongman19
konjifide
bluefilm
geeotabor

UPDATED
sporty 0810
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:
I used hakim for crumbhunting...dnt be naive.
someone is in pain

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by paulgabrielz: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
BopZaddy:
lol.. Your alternate de there ba?
I have only one nairaland acct. Who do I want an alt for?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
yes
Hakim and Therealprophet are duplicate, disqualify him

Bopzaddy a former benefactor

Give there slot to others like Paul,Oluwadabira etc
for ur mind u wise....i quoted him with my hakim for crumb hunting...dnt be stwpid.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by speaktokingfemi: 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:

yungchop
PETUK
wallexbaba
Kelblaq
Xanslyte
Firefox01
talktofemi
sonnyland
blakid
NNU0000
IamRichard
KanielOutis92
PrinceCharmiing
Galactico4ever
Johnchrix
davosea
salamudeen
Archtype
khingTony
tunde55
mohd0001
Strongman19
konjifide
bluefilm
geeotabor

UPDATED
0041047623 diamond bank
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
mooojy:
SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER ( MY STORY)

Started last month as a normal hustling guy waiting for School resumption as a School teacher.
The First week, Friday to be specific, I got a better job that pays twice of what my School was paying me.
As if that was not enough, the second.week,.I won my First million,the third week another million and still six figures account after investing the First 2 million in a tangible business.
I'm sharing this just to show that God never forgets anybody.I benefited so much from this thread and those great guys I meet here.
Most of you know me here for different things depending on how you see me,most have even called me names but I ended a month that I once begged for money for treatment as a Millionaire.

Today may be bleak but tomorrow will surely be better.
I have another 20K for 20 more people who did not benefit from my First giveaway.
Please don't quote me if you benefited from the First one.

Wow... Nice one

Congratulations on your job
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BopZaddy: 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:
Thanks. Names have been replaced.
you can't replace hakim... He didn't qoute twice for giveaway... He's a popular person here.. He knows he can't try it without getting caught
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by blakid(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by paulgabrielz: 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
You benefited from the first ,come use alt qoute the second. Abeg no be the same person? I weak oooh grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by paulgabrielz: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Who is deleting post? Ehn grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gift01: 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
mooojy:

Started last month as a normal hustling guy waiting for School resumption as a School teacher.
The First week, Friday to be specific, I got a better job that pays twice of what my School was paying me.
As if that was not enough, the second.week,.I won my First million,the third week another million and still six figures account after investing the First 2 million in a tangible business.
I'm sharing this just to show that God never forgets anybody.I benefited so much from this thread and those great guys I meet here.
Most of you know me here for different things depending on how you see me,most have even called me names but I ended a month that I once begged for money for treatment as a Millionaire.

I have another 20K for 20 more people who did not benefit from my First giveaway.
you were the guy that was always texting me about 1x 5x5 short football games and about managing account back then. Congrats guy. Proud of you. I really didn't see your winnings
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BopZaddy: 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Who collected my spot angry
I help you book space.. Come give me airtime angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smarkgeek weldone

Scapegoat to others tongue
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
BopZaddy:
you can't replace hakim... He didn't qoute twice for giveaway... He's a popular person here.. He knows he can't try it without getting caught
smartgeek f up....I want to collect 5k frm somebody on another thread. I used hakim here and prophet there.

he f up
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kelblaq:

Done
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by manbello(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:

yungchop
PETUK
wallexbaba
Kelblaq
Xanslyte
Firefox01
talktofemi
sonnyland
blakid
NNU0000
IamRichard
KanielOutis92
PrinceCharmiing
Galactico4ever
Johnchrix
davosea
salamudeen
Archtype
khingTony
tunde55
mohd0001
Strongman19
konjifide
bluefilm
geeotabor

UPDATED
you just compiled names of people that that normally come here everyday fear god bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bigcee(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
Na wa o, country hard.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IamRichards: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:

yungchop
PETUK
wallexbaba
Kelblaq
Xanslyte
Firefox01
talktofemi
sonnyland
blakid
NNU0000
IamRichard
KanielOutis92
PrinceCharmiing
Galactico4ever
Johnchrix
davosea
salamudeen
Archtype
khingTony
tunde55
mohd0001
Strongman19
konjifide
bluefilm
geeotabor

UPDATED
Send to 07028017942 MTN
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:
smartgeek f up....I want to collect 5k frm somebody on another thread. I used hakim here and prophet there.

he f up
story

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kelblaq(m): 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smartgeek:
Done
Seen! Pls edit out my details. thanks

Thanks Mr Moojy God bless you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gift01: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
mooojy:

congrats guy. You were always texting me with 1xbet 5x5 short football around May/June. Missed your winnings here. Congrats
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by paulgabrielz: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
bigcee:
Na wa o, country hard.
make I drop Id? cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by paulgabrielz: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kelblaq:
Seen!
Pls edit out my details. thanks

Thanks Mr Moojy God bless you.
make I drop Id? cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by oluwadabira111(m): 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Cc moojy am not part of the first and second giveaway and i need that 1k for something make i drop account number?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by paulgabrielz: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2020

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
IamRichards:
Send to 07043097935 MTN

(1) (2) (3) ... (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)