Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,329 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2329889 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Daddyxyz: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
beckNcall : mtchewwwwww Shut up ur mouth.... 3 more to go Jump on this guy's b4 it's too late

pls be plain let us benefit FM it noe pls
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by iamawara(m): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
StRichard:
All seria A matches today may end up playing BTT

Enough corners also

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
eunisam:

Sorry for replying you late. The pix below is the reasons.
just 4get about all these immature folks here. pls be sharing ur tips let the few that appreciate ur work gain from it someday. That 922k won ticket really touched me although I don't know it u were the one that won it but the person that played the game have mind.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by omobs(m): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
NewDelhi:
It's just always pathetic seeing Nigerians feel like demi Gods when they have powers in their hand. (Lhimeet is the animal I'm referring to here).
I just have a few things to say.

1. The first 23 people to quote isn't legit, it's all scam and all shade's of thiefery. for all I know, the boy might have several old monikers and just put them on stand by opened in different browsers and gadgets . He quoted himself with his alternate and has like 5 or more slots to himself.

2. Are you still believing he hasn't seen any alert since? Don't be foolish, he has gotten that alert since. He no doubt played inplay with that money. Definitely with spørtyb£t since their payout is faster.

3. New unknown monikers cannot just come from no where to benefit from crumbie alleviation scheme. Consider the old monikers , they deserve it more. Not just old monikers but those that comment more often and has been a force in this thread.

bros I for say make I call you fool, but I won't because I no want collect ban, Lhimeet and Chiefheywhy are the most trusted persons here, I can vouch for them anywhere even if I hv not met them anywhere, so carry your stupid opinion and shove it down your ass.
FYI I didn't gain from the money, I am not interested in it

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Daddyxyz: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
kayodez : Thank me later
.... 3 more to go Jump on this guy's b4 it's too late

kayode pls were is it let me benefit from it pls thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FindX(m): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
CoIdplay:
TissuePaper is an example of how the mighty are fallen. This guy had the chance to be a King maker on this thread but he chose the other way. The selfish way. I am not laughing at him but I am saying this to prospective huge winners who will come here to flaunt tickets much to the frustration of other punters who haven't been so lucky.
It is also on this premise that I announce my detachment and affiliation with anybody on this thread forthwith. If you win, Congratulations. If you don't, better days ahead. I'm sorry to those who may have seen me as an asslicker in the past. I don't know how to explain but I derived joy in what I did and that matters most to me. The part I regret is taking it to the extreme or would I say, wanting so much.
This is the dawn of a new beginning so please don't judge me by the actions of my past.

TissuePaper you have transgressed but we will not forsake you. I will set up a Gofundme campaign for you later tonight. I will also donate some money for this course if it will help.
I will have to contact Lhimeet first cos his account will be used but that's also subject to his discretion.
Thanks and God bless you all.

PS I'm feeling severe headache so I may not reply any mention

Another Fraud.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Troublemaker101(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
So who won today? grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by blaquemyc: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
na wetin do tissuepaper? I've been away for about 2 days, missed the gist.
plus I hear say Austino share crumbs, ha! na when I no dey una dey share crumbs. now I can't stake on Australian open

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Troublemaker101:
Nah you Alabi send come to count guy's loss and laugh at them.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Troublemaker101:
PSV
Leicester city
Inter Milan
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 401kk: 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nna mehn. Today dey menstruate blood o. Heavy blood flow. Red everywhere angry angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by worthybet(m): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
WORTHYBET PREDICTIONS

GREECE: OLYMPIAKOS VS ARIS - HOME WIN @ 1.23

ITALY: BENEVENTO VS PISA - HOME WIN @ 1.30

SPAIN: BARCELONA VS GRANADA - HOME WIN @ 1.18

MORE @ www.worthybet.com

PLEASE STAKE RESPONSIBLY!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by oluwadabira111(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
Shegzo:
Yesterday and today is for Alabi
brotherly almost everyday is for alabi grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ugnoble: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
eunisam:

Sorry for replying you late. The pix below is the reasons.

Bro, you don't have to stop. I'll pay though not always but at least once in awhile.

Are you on telegram now or only the Whatsapp group you talked about?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by halogate: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Troublemaker101:
...Alabi don knack men combo back2back them no get strength fight today....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Iceiscold: 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
##tip1 ¤6:30pm¤ #greece league £olympiakos vz aris saloniak{over 2:5 goals@ 1.70odds}
gooduck
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Iceiscold: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
##tip2 ¤french cup #lorient vz psg{over 2.5 goals @1.5odds}
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Iceiscold: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
##tips 3 ##olympiakos{win}
##juventus{win}
#olympiakos{win}
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fastecash: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Pls what is intermillan score?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by EBUBS(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
Liverpool, the world's greatest grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
I told you people

JUVENTUS and INTER MILAN both no fit win the same day

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Taidi(m): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tolu121:
I told you people

Yes oo.. Can remember someone said that
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ICHguy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Liverpool first half o1.5 card. Alabi's week.

Next week will be better.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tolu121:
I told you people

Me right now cry

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by manbello(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
TissuePaper:
I know I have been unkind to a lot of people on this thread in the past that is why I quoted only Austin, because I had at a point in the past done some good to him... depression is eating my life away
My brother just be yourself for every finish is a beginning of a new race, you can still do more better...pray for things to be better for you

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Catchfirez: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Red tomatoes weekend . Every where so so stew stew.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by wallexbaba(m): 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Liverpool 8 corners...just first half only shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Liv 1:0 ManU HT
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 21void: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
CS of the evening

Antigua vs Iztapa
1-0

Guatamela liga.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Annie001: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Please can juventus win Parma
I don’t know if I should cash out cos that’s the only game remaining
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
Annie001:
Please can juventus win Parma
I don’t know if I should cash out cos that’s the only game remaining
I think you know what to do...just observe the results of Serie A games today

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)