Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2335418 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Annie001: 9:18am On Jan 25, 2020
Vecto:

You can't withdraw deposited funds, you can only withdraw your winnings.

cool
Lies
I do that often
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SirDanny7(m): 9:19am On Jan 25, 2020
Annie001:

Please post your village tip and shut the Bleep up not raising people’s hope You will post game with all ego and still end up with a lot of red tomatoes I know nothing is sure in bet but yours is nothing to write home about Nonsense and Alabi
shocked shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Annie001: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2020
FindX:

Lol...The lord is our strength.

For playing my games, give your Bet ID lemme credit your account.
Lemme jor
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by wallexbaba(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2020
Freaknasty:

Kindly send me your number or chat me up this morning. I will send immediately. Sorry for the delay
seen....tnkx. Goodluck today.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Brunosamel(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2020
Remix and quote me Z3BBQZTQ
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FindX(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2020
Annie001:

Lemme jor

No vex..but one day fortune go smile for us.

Hurry go play Alexistaiwo game, those tips have potential.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by emmyboy162(m): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2020
Joezinho:
Alexistaiwo game and the remix still on.

My only regret is that i didn't throw in enough cash so that I can cash out huge.

Blessings bro.

Please can you send the coupon code. I cant find the game

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Annie001: 9:24am On Jan 25, 2020
yehmy:
1. He did not force you to play now

2. Motivate him a bit maybe his next tip will defeat Alabi

3. No game is sure until it escape Alabi sword.

4. Kindly apologize
I should motivate him to post more?
You are sick sir
If you read to comprehend and not comment you will understand what I am saying, let me explain to you so you can shut up
1. Many punter will post game with the word gamble responsibly but whenever he post game he put everybody damn assurance word on it
Like “ this is a gold mine”the first one he even made me go through the stress of selecting the games myself
Yesterday own was “nothing fit cast the game” is comment under his game is what i am against not his game
Read again you will understand
I have nothing against him

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Annie001: 9:24am On Jan 25, 2020
FindX:

No vex..but one day fortune go smile for us.

Hurry go play Alexistaiwo game, those tips have potential.
Amen
Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:25am On Jan 25, 2020
Milan's match will have given me correct 15k from my 4k deposit but I was just not confident enough to push that stake button. Now I am even more terrified after missing out on that opportunity. I hope this feeling won't push me into throwing the whole money in thin air today.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by deltateam: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2020
A millionaire will emerge today.

Z3BBPZ3M

Congratulations in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ICHguy(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2020
Brunosamel:
Remix and quote me Z3BBQZTQ

1k to 400K

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 25, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:
Millian's match will have given my correct 15k from my 4k deposit but I was just not confident enough to push that stake button. Now I even more terrified after missing out on that opportunity. I hope this feeling won't push me into throwing the whole money in thin air today.
I thought u staked it .....I did after that discussion
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ModHateMe(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2020
FindX na so u mumu reach?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2020
Fuckdem:
I thought u staked it .....I did after that discussion

My brother, I didn't.

I don't know, that was the first time in recent times that my gut in taking risk failed me. The previous one had me loosing the whole money. The feeling is awfull

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2020
Annie001:

Please post your village tip and shut the Bleep up not raising people’s hope
You will post game with all ego and still end up with a lot of red tomatoes
I know nothing is sure in bet but yours is nothing to write home about
Nonsense and Alabi

This guy don para grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FindX(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2020
ModHateMe:
FindX na so u mumu reach?

Shut up..you will do worst.

Pretendee
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SirDanny7(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2020
Annie001:

I should motivate him to post more?
You are sick sir
If you read to comprehend and not comment you will understand what I am saying, let me explain to you so you can shut up
1. Many punter will post game with the word gamble responsibly but whenever he post game he put everybody damn assurance word on it
Like “ this is a gold mine”the first one he even made me go through the stress of selecting the games myself
Yesterday own was “nothing fit cast the game” is comment under his game is what i am against not his game
Read again you will understand
I have nothing against him
careful bro you might get 'FBI'ed for this cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WAGAZ: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2020
I woke up today and quickly check the bet, last night game clicked and a cashout of #20000+ is eyeing me. Everything might just end today sad embarassed and 20k is nothing.

Our favoured team shouldn't be unfortunate today and tomorrow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2020
Annie001:

Lies
I do that often

cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by blackfase(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2020
Who has access to Nairabet?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2020
Unless you added games to my initial forecast.
That million ticket forecast is not mine.

My ticket is 1k to win 204k

Just 9 left.
4 today
5 tomorrow.

Good luck to us all

Joezinho:
Alexistaiwo game and the remix still on.

My only regret is that i didn't throw in enough cash so that I can cash out huge.

Blessings bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:36am On Jan 25, 2020
WAGAZ:
I woke up today and quickly check the bet, last night game clicked and a cashout of #20000+ is eyeing me. Everything might just end today sad embarassed and 20k is nothing.

Haha. How much was the initial stake?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2020
yehmy:
1. He did not force you to play now

2. Motivate him a bit maybe his next tip will defeat Alabi

3. No game is sure until it escape Alabi sword.

4. Kindly apologize

Bro we all know nothing is 100% guaranteed but sometimes some people joke too much. Observe that guy. He does it for fun. If you ask him to send his own coupon code of his supposedly sure game anytime he posts you will start hearing stories.

He is always here flooding this thread with his sure tips but I don't think he plays most of the games. cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2020
SirDanny7:

grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Viking007(m): 9:42am On Jan 25, 2020
WAGAZ:

I always stake a bet twice for cash-out. N20,000 is not nothing. There is something wrong with Saturdays 4pm, and this has been the case for 4 weeks+.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Remijuice: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2020
74EW-DFNJD-A-D6X5
Betking
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Annie001: 9:43am On Jan 25, 2020
SirDanny7:

Lmao
Let him do his worst
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by haleymoon: 9:43am On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=locust post=86089832][/quote]
cheesy grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2020
WAGAZ:

Be optimistic cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2020
Z3BBL6JR

On God. Green luck

Bet9ja

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.