Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2335110 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WAGAZ: 9:45am On Jan 25, 2020
Viking007:
I always stake a bet twice for cash-out. N20,000 is not nothing. There is something wrong with Saturdays 4pm, and this has been the case for 4 weeks+.
are you indirectly telling me to cashout?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WAGAZ: 9:45am On Jan 25, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Haha. How much was the initial stake?
6500 to win 10m
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WAGAZ: 9:46am On Jan 25, 2020
Vecto:

Be optimistic cool
hopefully
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Viking007(m): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2020
Joezinho:
Alexistaiwo game and the remix still on.

My only regret is that i didn't throw in enough cash so that I can cash out huge.

Blessings bro.
Its my ticket.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Viking007(m): 9:48am On Jan 25, 2020
WAGAZ:
are you indirectly telling me to cashout?
cheesy cheesy I already cashed out my cash-out ticket. My we-die-here ticket is still on.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:51am On Jan 25, 2020
WAGAZ:
6500 to win 10m

That's some balls you took for the game. I wish you good luck man

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2020
Isn't it damn awful how feelings and emotions can change in a second or two? I no wan talk anything cos I know how quickly one's morale could capsize. And anything wey u dey do for this world, let your intention never be to hurt your neighbour.

That said, I wish us green in our health, good endeavors and betslips.
kiss

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FindX(m): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2020
Viking007:
Its my ticket.

That your 1.6million ticket is still going?

Kindly send me the coupon lemme jump on it.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Brayss(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2020
Brayss:
Today game 800+ odd Z3BBKNWJ Pls help with a staking power 8940784 Asharafy
Anyone?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:55am On Jan 25, 2020
Abeg I need good 3 odds my people. Make this money nor go burn for my hand.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by drmikeadams(m): 9:55am On Jan 25, 2020
KrazzyAndy:

Will bet9ja allow you to withdraw the 2k??
grin grin grin. I will deposit 3k and withdraw 5k
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Viking007(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2020
FindX:

That your 1.6million ticket is still going?

Kindly send me the coupon lemme jump on it.
Yes.

Viking007:
Z3BXF9L8.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WAGAZ: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2020
Viking007:
cheesy cheesy I already cashed out, my cash-out ticket. My we-die-here ticket is still on.
don't forget the initial stake was 6900 and I cashed out 24k and restaked with 6500.

To God who made me I had a dream my game showed 1m+ and 2m + cashout which was on Thursday. (It might just be cos my mind is there sha) grin but I want to risk it since I played it with my winnings.

Luck fall on me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Darksider131: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2020
AXYZ:

B915AWTRPCSPRT-5265153
you added more games this your remix

And it killed it.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by rheether(f): 9:57am On Jan 25, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:
Abeg I need good 3 odds my people. Make this money nor go burn for my hand.

Valencia vs FCB

Uder 2.5 and NG.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 25, 2020
Z3BBHWJP

Pls a kind soul should pls check this my booking, and maybe edit
50 odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Viking007(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2020
WAGAZ:
don't forget the initial stake was 6900 and I cashed out 24k and restaked with 6500.

To God who made me I had a dream my game showed 1m+ and 2m + cashout which was on Thursday. (It might just be cos my mind is there sha) grin but I want to risk it since I played it with my winnings.

Luck fall on me
You dont need to cash out then. Good luck to us.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mesmer: 9:59am On Jan 25, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:01am On Jan 25, 2020
rheether:

Valencia vs FCB

Uder 2.5 and NG.

Was this well researched and analysed? Seeing from your activities on this thread, It's even a bigger risk following this tips but for the benefit of doubt. I know alabi agents full here of course.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by OmoDavido(m): 10:05am On Jan 25, 2020
WAGAZ:
I woke up today and quickly check the bet, last night game clicked and a cashout of #20000+ is eyeing me. Everything might just end today sad embarassed and 20k is nothing.

Our favoured team shouldn't be unfortunate today and tomorrow.
Seeing 9kplus cashout already. But not cashing out o. I dream say I win big money but don't know the particular ticket it will be. Because Viking00.7 game self still dey go and looks good too.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SlayerForever: 10:06am On Jan 25, 2020
blackfase:
Who has access to Nairabet?

I can't either.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by rheether(f): 10:07am On Jan 25, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Was this well researched and analysed? Seeing from your activities on this thread, It's even a bigger risk following this tips but for the benefit of doubt. I know alabi agents full here of course.

Goodluck !
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joezinho: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2020
Viking007:
Its my ticket.

Sorry bro. I always mix your name and Alexis.

Nice one brother. I pray it greens.

Much respect. cool

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by WAGAZ: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2020
OmoDavido:
Seeing 9kplus cashout already. But not cashing out o.[b] I dream say I win big money but don't know the particular ticket it will be. [/b]Because Viking00.7 game self still dey go and looks good too.
these dreams of ours should just come through. Make God just use this one start our 2020 smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Northkendal(f): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2020
Viking007:
cheesy cheesy I already cashed out my cash-out ticket. My we-die-here ticket is still on.
I played the game with 150 and my cash out is 199 cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Thomas19(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2020
SirDanny7:

Baba no wan take chances cheesy cheesy

see how baba guide the game like say you study guidance and counselling grin grin...carry on bro game looks greenish
which site is this?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Annie001: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Don’t play that Abeg
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joezinho: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Unless you added games to my initial forecast.
That million ticket forecast is not mine.

My ticket is 1k to win 204k

Just 9 left.
4 today
5 tomorrow.

Good luck to us all

I didnt see the game you shared..

Too many trolls sometimes gets one distracted.

I wish you a green weekend bro.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joezinho: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2020
emmyboy162:

Please can you send the coupon code. I cant find the game

Z3BXF9L8..

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2020
Annie001:

Don’t play that Abeg

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by shagamite: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2020
Annie001:

I should motivate him to post more?
You are sick sir
If you read to comprehend and not comment you will understand what I am saying, let me explain to you so you can shut up
1. Many punter will post game with the word gamble responsibly but whenever he post game he put everybody damn assurance word on it
Like “ this is a gold mine”the first one he even made me go through the stress of selecting the games myself
Yesterday own was “nothing fit cast the game” is comment under his game is what i am against not his game
Read again you will understand
I have nothing against him
First thing first i never remember abusing or using any fowl word on you, just as the same way you criticize FindX was the same way i pass my opinion to you and i think it's left 4 you to decide if you will take to correction or not. But i'm surprised you left the part of your brain that is functioning and replied with the one that has been frustrated, which is unbelievable. Now since it's obvious you are uncultured and mad i will tell you why i had to point out what i wrote, just like i know 1realBobby normally do what you pointed out and people won't even bother to give attention to the game same as Boringdraw1 or OkpaniOkpani, you pointed out he post games and put so many assurance in it and the game will still red why continue playing his game when you know it normally Red- is that not pure madness, doing same thing over and over again.

Also you pointed out the stress of selecting The game yourself and yet you staking 100naira on 5odds aside that you are mad you are still broke (i didn't notice the 5odds earlier)

PS - more reason i quoted you earlier is because of the option 1x2 and option ticket that had almost 5 reds, and being my favorite market i knew the option is dicey as it can be a blood bath, hence why i said you should motivate him and to think you have no purpose on this thread ask yourself when was the last time you drop game and boom on this thread? Before you attack people use your functioning brain or wait till the moment your madness is yet to take over you.

SirDanny7 just because i ignored your crumb hunt does not mean you should see me as your enemy rather work on yourself and be productive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)