Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,581 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (4657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2340607 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4654) (4655) (4656) (4657) (4658) (4659) (4660) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
Tolu121:
you see i mentioned hammer2019 full moniker

Because i know everything i wrote there is true, he can confirm
So, when you eventually get married, you will teach ur kids how to troll undecided because it seems you're proud of this stwpidity you called job - TROLLING.

Come to think of it; how much did you make?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by richmanrichard: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
tojahh:
Guys for the tradition I have come to say thank you y'all for helping me win the competition.

To everyone who click a LIKE for me. God will continue to bless you.

I really appreciate your help. May we all live long and better for our generation.

Thanks and God bless.
welcome
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jerkules: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
ThreadOwner:
you and jerrythafinisher get something in common - gift of begging sad
and u have the gift of hatred and jealousy,crying upandan like a hen who lost her chick to an Eagle because of 200k.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BIDOO(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bunsenbun:
just quote me here.I am always online
Hmm! Alright bro, I just think having you as a mentor will do me a great favor! You have something unique in game selection! The last game you dropped last night *Vasco de gama* gave me a conviction that you are unique. I lost 20k to that match though because it was late when I see your prediction, and lo and behold the results came out as predicted. That make it your 5th game successful prediction since I started following you ! Am your staunch supporter! It means you don't predict based on feelings but stat.
Pls can also get a hint about your stat? Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Could Barcelona face an English side hmm
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Lhimeet win 200k....Thread scatter...Na wa ooo...Wetin we no go see for here grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
tojahh:
Guys for the tradition I have come to say thank you y'all for helping me win the competition.

To everyone who click a LIKE for me. God will continue to bless you.

I really appreciate your help. May we all live long and better for our generation.

Thanks and God bless.
I liked but haven't seen any card up till now angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jerkules:
and u have the gift of hatred and jealousy,crying upandan like a hen who lost her chick to an Eagle because of 200k.
Now that's the height of it...200k? Don't tell me you are so naive that u now resort to writing offpoint

Gosh, kids everywhere......a shameless for that matter!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
BIDOO:

Hmm! Alright bro, I just think having you as a mentor will do me a great favor! You have something unique in game selection! The last game you dropped last night *Vasco de gama* gave me a conviction that you are unique. I lost 20k to that match though because it was late when I see your prediction, and lo and behold the results came out as predicted. That make it your 5th game successful prediction since I started following you ! Am your staunch supporter! It means you don't predict based on feelings but stat.
your own don be sha, you want to have a gambler as mentor to mentor you in gambling, you no see web designing, programming or any digital skills to look into, to have a mentor there.

People here na cruisement grin grin

The same way kenieloutis the new mad man left work dey enter gambling thread, person wey no know wetin he want in life.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Brayss(m): 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Tolu121:
in the next 80yrs

Your kids and grandkids will see your merrybet photo shoot, knowing that their grandfather is an addicted gambler, from there they will start their own gambling journey, you are just leaving gambling legacy for your kids whenever you do that photo shoot.

grin grin grin i pity you ooo
Lmao this is too brutal
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Onotheo:
I liked but haven't seen any card up till now angry
where is your dignity? 100 naira airtime for that matter....are u this jobless and broke!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Could Barcelona face an English side hmm
The question is how many English teams topped thier groups? ManCity, Liverpool and Chelsea...Legends has it that Barcelona likes being paired with Chelsea grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
Onotheo:
HL5DJW
make una stake well with dis tip
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by josdee: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
GREEN TIPS
NO FIXED GAMES. NO SCAM. NO DELETING OF TICKETS.
STRICTLY ON WELL ANALYZED EVENTS. MINIMUM OF 1.50 ODDS. MINI JACKPOTS ARE SERVED WHEN AVAILABLE.
WE ENJOY OVER 70u% SUCCESS RATE...

ANYONE WHO CAN STAKE ANY AMOUNT YOU CAN AFFORD ON 2 ODDS TODAY SHOULD CHAT ME on telegream @JuicyPrince
Game starts today 6pm Dec 14
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jerkules: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Now that's the height of it...200k? Don't tell me you are so naive that u now resort to writing offpoint

Gosh, kids everywhere......a shameless for that matter!
stop hating n appreciate greatness, i knw say na cruise sha,when lhimeet say "first 10 ppl to quote" u go logout activate alternate still come out top5 grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
dbestuncle:
No ticket here for the day?
I posted a code up there today
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Tolu121:
your own don be sha, you want to have a gambler as mentor to mentor you in gambling, you no see web designing, programming or any digital skills to look into, to have a mentor there.

The same way kenieloutis the new mad man left work dey enter gambling thread, person wey no know wetin he want in life.
Hahahaha....Tolu na all your mouth you dey use talk...Be calming down small small now...Haba! cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
ThreadOwner:
you and jerrythafinisher get something in common - gift of begging sad
Bobo why you dey do like Barney wey dy menstruate

Shey you dy craze ni undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bunsenbun(m): 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
BIDOO:

lol.funny enough. Iwas following the game since 2 days ago,i felt the odds were just suitable for a draw and besides the weather was cold,like really cold.so i knew players won't be at their best.Most people ignore weather.Nah 1xbets i dey use check stats..e no easy..jaré

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Prince4rm92(m): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
If I no chop this mid week games , bye to a Derry December grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
They gave Chelsea atletico cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by waploger(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
Goldbringer:
Enter shop go play
Baby go draw me come nearer.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Joeblaze26:
The question is how many English teams topped thier groups? ManCity, Liverpool and Chelsea...Legends has it that Barcelona likes being paired with Chelsea grin
I don't want them to face City, well it's Barcelona vs Paris saint Germain grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Lorayne:
They gave Chelsea atletico cry
Yep, ATL Madrid with their score 1 and defend all.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jerkules: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Barca vs PSG grin Billygoat go chop grass belleful grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
CL full draws
Borussia Monchengladbach v Manchester City
Lazio v Bayern Munich
Atletico Madrid v Chelsea
RB Leipzig v Liverpool
Porto v Juventus
Barcelona v Paris St-Germain
Sevilla v Borussia Dortmund
Atalanta v Real Madrid
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BIDOO(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
Tolu121:

I've something to say about you too bro! Don't be in haste! Of all the punters here, you're the most lousy one among them all! Bunseborn don't take betting as full time affairs! But you most likely do! You attack people unnecessarily and you're very irritating!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Yep, ATL Madrid with their score 1 and defend all.
We don die sad cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by wallexbaba(m): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
Congrats to the winners of this year pfp
@lihmeet I respect u �
@chewbacca u are the king of tennis �
The man that came first....u sabi, dat odd is massive �

Congrats to all of us that participate, one day we go hit the jackpot...alabi is the greatest enemy here.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
ThreadOwner:
where is your dignity? 100 naira airtime for that matter....are u this jobless and broke!
bros I'm broke and jobless for now if na wetin u wan hear
no be ur fault nau u no go understand thanks to ASUU if u wan help me help me don't insult me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Jerkules: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
MANU vs INTER

(1) (2) (3) ... (4654) (4655) (4656) (4657) (4658) (4659) (4660) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)