Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (4658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2351904 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4655) (4656) (4657) (4658) (4659) (4660) (4661) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I don't want them to face City, well it's Barcelona vs Paris saint Germain grin
Barca vs PSG is becoming too rampant....WTF! Should we say bye-bye to Messi or it's Neymar that'll bow down to his boss? grin

Liverpool got Leipzig...It'll be a tough one for us....I hope we come out victorious cool

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jerkules:
MANU vs INTER
what site re u seeing this
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
Atalanta vs Real Madrid
Barcelona vs Paris Saint Germain
Sevilla vs B. Dortmund
ATL Madrid vs Chelsea

not sure which is the easiest and which is the toughest.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by jsnowy98: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
Lhimeet:

Good Afternoon, you're almost a month late bro. I already used the fund but i'll find a way to refund you. I don't know when but i'll. smiley

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
Joeblaze26:
Barca vs PSG is becoming too rampant....WTF! Should we say bye-bye to Messi or it's Neymar that'll bow down to his boss? grin

Liverpool got Leipzig...It'll be a tough one for us....I hope we come out victorious cool
Liverpool should pump Leipzig, it doesn't favor Barcelona this days when first leg is played at camp Nou but, could change this season. Who knows
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=jsnowy98 post=97055568][/quote]My guy free this shit naw...It's almost 8 months now ooo and you still remember...How much Lhimeet owe you sef? grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by israelp(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
Tolu121:
ok lemme come to una level

In 2019 i received money gift more than anybody here,i wasn't begging, i will just be posting my usual trolls

People will just be mentioning me in dead threads to post my account details, because i made laugh so much, others try to buy me from trolling them. Even hammer2019 wanted to give me money then i declined because i love trolling him more than anything grin

So fvck you guys.
continue cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by jsnowy98: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
Joeblaze26:
My guy free this shit naw...It's almost 7 months now ooo and you still remember...How much Lhimeet owe you sef? grin
Lol, the only reason I'm bringing it up is because I didn't compel him to make that promise, he made the promise willingly, sir grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Liverpool should pump Leipzig, it doesn't favor Barcelona this days when first leg is played at camp Nou but, could change this season. Who knows
We go beat them so tey...Upamecano go come Liverpool next season grin...I know it's not gonna be easy though...
As for Barca...This is not the first time they've been ridiculed and embarrassed in the UCL, If Messi doesn't deliver, Neymar and Mbappe needs to step up for PSG
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by israelp(m): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Joeblaze26:
Lhimeet win 200k....Thread scatter...Na wa ooo...Wetin we no go see for here grin
i shock oh,d worse dy b say i dy play e bold ink games,d 1 e take win i nr play sad

whc kind life b dis?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
jsnowy98:

Lol, the only reason I'm bringing it up is because I didn't compel him to make that promise, he made the promise willingly, sir grin
Lol...No wahala naw...I know sey as per boss wey you be you no really need the funds...You just want him to keep to his words...It's alright grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
israelp:
i shock oh,d worse dy b say i dy play e bold ink games,d 1 e take win i nr play sad

whc kind life b dis?
Shit happens...Been playing Chewbacca PFP games too save the two or three games he won...This life no balance my brother grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
BIDOO:

I've something to say about you too bro! Don't be in haste! Of all the punters here, you're the most lousy one among them all! Bunseborn don't take betting as full time affairs! But you most likely do! You attack people unnecessarily and you're very irritating!
i hope your mum knows her son is looking for who will mentor him in gambling.

I feel bad after typing this tho, i wanted to delete it but i have to send it.

No mother wishes her son to be a gambler, even a father, as i dey now if i born, i will feel bad seeing my son playing bet9ja unless i know he is rich and he is gambling for just crumbs but seeing him gambling to eat, i will feel bad but na country made people this way unlike Lhimeet wey dey pile up pictures of him as a gambler for his future generations, thats another story.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Tolu121:

No mother wishes her son to be a gambler, even a father, as i dey now if i born, i will feel bad seeing my son playing bet9ja unless i know he is rich and he is gambling for just crumbs but seeing him gambling to eat, i will feel bad but na country made people this way unlike Lhimeet wey dey pile up pictures of him as a gambler for his future generations, thats another story.
You're rude. Nairaland ain't private; it's public and you might be insulting your helper.

Be wise. To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by erniok(m): 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
tojahh:
Guys for the tradition I have come to say thank you y'all for helping me win the competition.

To everyone who click a LIKE for me. God will continue to bless you.

I really appreciate your help. May we all live long and better for our generation.

Thanks and God bless.

Thank God you won.congrats.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Coldplayyy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
Tolu121:
[s]i hope your mum knows her son is looking for who will mentor him in gambling.

No mother wishes her son to be a gambler, even a father, as i dey now if i born, i will feel bad seeing my son playing bet9ja unless i know he is rich and he is gambling for just crumbs but seeing him gambling to eat, i will feel bad but na country made people this way unlike Lhimeet wey dey pile up pictures of him as a gambler for his future generations, thats another story.[/s]

Okoto meow.. Tolu½1 the failed punter
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
ThreadOwner:
You're rude. Nairaland ain't private, it's public and you might be insulting your helper.

don't go soft on me

I didnt even use any curse word, i just shared some emotional post now you are getting emotional grin

I gave out a little emotional advice coupled with a little troll advice for LHIMEET. I don't see anything rude there.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
Coldplayyy:

Okoto meow.. Tolu½1 the failed punter
I don't know what you are doing on this thread, you no dey play game, you no dey share game, you no dey beg crumbs, what the fvck are you doing here.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Kilishihunter: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
Tolu121:
I don't know what you are doing on this thread, you no dey play game, you no dey share game, you no dey beg crumbs, what the fvck are you doing here.
He's following in your footsteps TROLLING
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by tradepunter: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hmmm very interesting... Any bets won is now credited as legend.

Lemme help you guys with some insight, I got two coopers to follow this pfp to actually deduce it's effectiveness.

Chewbacca is the only person I can say is of a truly legends status because analyzing his bets show that it's only on 2 occasions he dipped to 50% efficiency. That's is if you were to score number of won games over total games played on a slip. His performance dipped after the second win because he was chasing while trying to maintain the lead. But later stabilized

Secondly the beamtopoalo guy had a serious pattern... His efficiency was good that it formed a pattern, let's say on a slip based on time of game starting... Assume 2 games have already cut before the ticket gets halfway. I notice all other games would come in... This occurred on 4 occasions.

Also if you were to remix all of his over goals you would make a hit rate 85%..

There is a psychology angle to all you punters in here...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Niceguy4ever: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Shine your eyes o
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Disturb: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
All the pfp winners should listen to me carefully...i hate repeating myself angry

1st position.. Litiatom.. Your dues na..30k or more
2nd position... Your dues is 10k or more
3rd position.. LHlmeet... 8k or more

The rest.. You guys are failed punters (4 - 10).. 2k dues cool

You guys should dm me for my account details after you've been payed..
I would in turn give it to the diburser
Failure to water ground would attract an eventual ban from next years pfp angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Brayss(m): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Tolu121:

Tolu this is too much, O wrong now!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
Disturb:
All the pfp winners should listen to me carefully...i hate repeating myself angry

The rest failed punters (4 - 10).. 2k dues cool

You're smart smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by olurili(m): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Anyone withdrew from Betking before, how long is the withdrawal time. Just wanna know, thanks.
what is the meaning of sport arbitge
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
olurili:
what is the meaning of sport arbitge
Betting on two interrelated and opposite events e.g over 1.5 and under 1.5 but, the one I'm doing seems good cuz of the uncommon market.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by tradepunter: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
All in all this tournament in my opinion had a higher undesirable impact on punters and spectators.

Because if punters were to peg their activities to participants of the tournament, they would have recorded significant looses.. Since everyone tend to jump in when a won ticket have been confirmed.

Won tickets jumped from person to person literally every week...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Betting on two interrelated and opposite events e.g over 1.5 and under 1.5 but, the one I'm doing seems good cuz of the uncommon market.
how much to learn
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by israelp(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
ThreadOwner:
You're rude. Nairaland ain't private; it's public and you might be insulting your helper.

nice 1 grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
tradepunter:
All in all this tournament in my opinion had a higher undesirable impact on punters and spectators.

Because if punters were to peg their activities to participants of the tournament, they would have recorded significant looses.. Since everyone tend to jump in when a won ticket have been confirmed.

Won tickets jumped from person to person literally every week...

Incantations
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Prince4rm92(m): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
All of una de talk nonsense angry how winner of pfp money take concern una angry highest crumb wey u fit see from all of them together na 1k angry shey na one wan solve una family problems sad angryinstead make una calm down dey share tips una Dey yarn dust angry mtcheeew angry where that samueltemi47 abi d guy wey play no 10 mins corner yday try book another one today let’s go again angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by israelp(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Disturb:

The rest.. You guys are failed punters (4 - 10).. 2k dues cool

money nr go enta first? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4655) (4656) (4657) (4658) (4659) (4660) (4661) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52