Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (4873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2350354 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4870) (4871) (4872) (4873) (4874) (4875) (4876) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2020
locust:

A punter cannot quit of his own accord. Only alabi can retire a punter wink
Truer words were never said.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2020
DieRich5:
lol, anything can happen betting can mk him rich........if betting Dy gv u money pls don't stop, keep doin it
Betting dey fvck me raw sad

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2020
Disturb:
caleb.sky na newbie when me and prophet de here..

You know jeffersonjeff?
No mind dat jew, he just dey cap carelessly.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Disturb: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2020
Truth of the matter...

From now - Four years from now... 80% of you would quit gambling.....You'll even hate opening this thread
I can't even remember 90% the monikas i rolled with here back then...

I quit b4 in late 2017 and moved my camp to bb9ja thread..but I bin de visit here small small From there I enter ashawo thread collect troll of the month crown for about 5 months .. Before 12AD comedy competition brought me back here...

All of my goons back then don quit gambling.. Except those that know what they are doing... Lhi.meet..Viking & co

Rakitic.barca don leave gambling de deal in gadgets.. I.droid would always view ashawo thread but never view here..
Juz.ec too don slow gear... Chiadikaobi (mrlowodds) has disappeared... Sir.michael come do gra gra grin
Alabi knock am out.. Now he's roaming about nairaland aimlessly

I just hope y'all realize sooner than later that this is part time biz and just luck

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Disturb: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2020
HakimZiyech:

No mind dat jew, he just dey cap carelessly.

back then when people here de fear to do biz because any moniker you qoute fit be monsuru grin

OG's don come go sha
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2020
LLTF6J
Running from from now till the 3rd of Jan.
Remix and edit as you like.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2020
Disturb:
Truth of the matter...

Bitter Truth..
From now - Four years from now... 80% of you would quit gambling.....You'll even hate opening this thread
I can't even remember 90% the monikas i rolled with here back then...

I quit b4 in late 2017 and moved my camp to bb9ja thread..but I bin de visit here small small From there I enter ashawo thread collect troll of the month crown for about 5 months .. Before 12AD comedy competition brought me back here...

All of my goons back then don quit gambling.. Except those that know what they are doing... Lhi.meet..Viking & co

Rakitic.barca don leave gambling de deal in gadgets.. I.droid would always view ashawo thread but never view here..
Juz.ec too don slow gear

I just hope y'all realize sooner than later that this is part time biz and just luck
E.B Things.

Next year, you go hardly see me here....na giveaway make me active for here...

Na less than 40 hours remain, na to find another thing do....th
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2020
Bunsenbun:
winnings wey i don spend? embarassed
I no believe....

I get 2h in my 1x bet and I wan dey do rollover... Be giving me the games you play.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Disturb: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2020
HakimZiyech:

E.B Things.

wink Exactly...

You gotta be online always so you can qoute among the first persons
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Arrogantmooojy: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2020
HakimZiyech:

E.B Things.

May Allah do it for you cuz you're under a spell by Alabi
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by coolest01(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2020
HakimZiyech:

If you enter, open eyes o...no go enter express....me spend 22yrs for lag, na dix year (feb) I left lag nd started a new life in Imo start o, but the trouble no be here, nxt yr must bam for me o!
How lifestyle for that state compared to Lagos?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bunsenbun(m): 11:12am On Dec 30, 2020
Lorayne:

I no believe....

I get 2h in my 1x bet and I wan dey do rollover... Be giving me the games you play.
no problem.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bunsenbun(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2020
Tolu121:
for your mind

You go stop at 28years?

And for your nonsense mind, you think gambling is for teenagers, gambling are meant for men

30years and above, not all these twenty something years boys wey no get work.
grin boss i get work oh.I am a professional gambler
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2020
What online biz can someone learn in like 2months to start earning something reasonable?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bunsenbun(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2020
HakimZiyech:

If you enter, open eyes o...no go enter express....me spend 22yrs for lag, na dix year (feb) I left lag nd started a new life in Imo start o, but the trouble no be here, nxt yr must bam for me o!
nice decision,imo state is way cooler than that energy draining lagos
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2020
Bunsenbun:
no problem.
Thanks. No forget.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bunsenbun(m): 11:15am On Dec 30, 2020
Latidoh1:
Na him be say most of una no dey this thread when calebsky dey hot.
I was viewing nairaland as a guest since 2013,literature section used to be my home.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by coolest01(m): 11:15am On Dec 30, 2020
Lorayne:
What online biz can someone learn in like 2months to start earning something reasonable?
Yahoo embarassed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2020
coolest01:
Yahoo embarassed
Legal biz undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bunsenbun(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2020
Lorayne:

Thanks. No forget.
okay
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2020
Arrogantmooojy:
Amen.
coolest01:
How lifestyle for that state compared to Lagos?
Imo state is kinda boring, my 10 months stay have been the worst months of my life, they were times I wanted to quit my job and get back to lag....no job in Imo except 10-15k salary job....

Due to my experience at Lag, I can get job anywhere within Oshodi, mushin, Ikeja and Isolo....it is an insult to compare Lag with Imo state...very very bad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Disturb: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2020
Arrogantmooojy:
lol.. You don finally gain courage to comment here
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bunsenbun(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2020
coolest01:
Yahoo embarassed
lol,lorayne life go tire you.Yahoo no easy self grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Disturb: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2020
Since 2017 i still get industrialchemi screenshot for phone self undecided
She suppose de Germany or somewhere by now de school with her $ loot
The first yahoo girl this thread produced

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lorayne(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2020
Bunsenbun:
lol,lorayne life go tire you.Yahoo no easy self grin
I can't even make money like that self.
Can't cheat nobody.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bunsenbun(m): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2020
Lorayne:

I can't even make money like that self.
Can't cheat nobody.
I am only interested in cheating the bookmarkers
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bunsenbun(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2020
Disturb:
Since 2017 i still get industrialchemi screenshot for phone self undecided

She suppose de Germany or somewhere by now de school with her $ loot

The first yahoo girl this thread produced
yahoo girl?.who she scam?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Disturb: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2020
Bunsenbun:
yahoo girl?.who she scam?
can't remember vividly again... But na man she scam... crypto currency scam

Scam with a different Monika but them catch her as she reincarnate

(1) (2) (3) ... (4870) (4871) (4872) (4873) (4874) (4875) (4876) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)