Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (4876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2337223 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4873) (4874) (4875) (4876) (4877) (4878) (4879) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
HomerTimpson:
praying the wrong prayer fam...
You don't get....That's the point grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

Supported with premium backup. Omo you no even old like how I think say you go be. That Werey Pikko go save am if him see am. Good luck
tnx...

Lol..the picture old a bit grin..
I be young bop Zaddy na

He can proceed... I might quit nairaland for him this year so no need grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by HomerTimpson: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
Joeblaze26:
Trust me we know how to identify scam here...If what you're offering isn't scam....Spit it out!
it doesn't even involve me at all, you'd fund your bet acct yourself just gimme the password I'll login here and begin trades..or if you trust me fund my bet and we go dey share interests but na you own capital... I don't want to show it until I make my own cut cos it will cast and those mofo might do something to the thing...as soon as I raise capital here I'll start dropping screenshots of the bookings and will start billing niggas for mentorship,tried it on betpawa with very low money and it works and now bet9ja and na that one sweet pass...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Disturb:
Since 2017 i still get industrialchemi screenshot for phone self undecided

She suppose de Germany or somewhere by now de school with her $ loot

The first yahoo girl this thread produced

She's in Germany schooling and enjoying life to the fullest... I mean fullest...

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Anybody wey enroll for any competition wey need likes.. Invite me.. Up to 52 monikers de on ground wink

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bunsenbun(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

From Alabi abi in general?
alabi
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
tnx...

Lol..the picture old a bit grin..
I be young bop Zaddy na

He can proceed... I might quit nairaland for him this year so no need grin
Say wetin happen. When him child torchlighting pix dey here. Make Oluwa Sha bless our hustle so those wey dey Mock us go begin celebrate with us.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lhimeet:

She's in Germany schooling and enjoying life to the fullest... I mean fullest...

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by khingTony(m): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
Anybody wey enroll for any competition wey need likes.. Invite me..
Up to 52 monikers de on ground wink
shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
HomerTimpson:
it doesn't even involve me at all, you'd fund your bet acct yourself just gimme the password I'll login here and begin trades..or if you trust me fund my bet and we go dey share interests but na you own capital... I don't want to show it until I make my own cut cos it will cast and those mofo might do something to the thing...as soon as I raise capital here I'll start dropping screenshots of the bookings and will start billing niggas for mentorship,tried it on betpawa with very low money and it works and now bet9ja and na that one sweet pass...
No wahala naw...Once you're very sure of the strategy....Table your business, you'll get followers...Goodluck bro cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by MirrorBox: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
emsco:
na Barca dem won use this night.. na Chelsea dem use denie me money yesterday

Bro, your games too dey dey sure. But you don stop to dey drop them here!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by olurili(m): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
tparteyt:
front page
it is from one of hardcore alabi fans here
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by emsco(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
MirrorBox:

Bro, your games too dey dey sure. But you don stop to dey drop them here!
I go try to de drop them here.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by erniok(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

grin See my problem with Alabi is not winning bro. My problem is returning all or almost all the money to Alabi. I've decided that if I'm still gonna punt this coming here. I'll apply the greedy thief strategy of using very small stakes to chase huge wins. I wanna access strange and uncommon options. I think joeblaze or samueltemi brought up 10 mins corner no. I'll just play it and go and do my business. I'm also looking at other rare options with huge odds. I saw this online and I'm very sure this one is real. Im tired of losing huge cash on top peanut odds

B949TZESPTESTZ-8814421
Christmas over set for the winner. I need to look deep into this option especially Spanish teams.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Joeblaze26(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

grin See my problem with Alabi is not winning bro. My problem is returning all or almost all the money to Alabi. I've decided that if I'm still gonna punt this coming here. I'll apply the greedy thief strategy of using very small stakes to chase huge wins. I wanna access strange and uncommon options. I think joeblaze or samueltemi brought up 10 mins corner no. I'll just play it and go and do my business. I'm also looking at other rare options with huge odds. I saw this online and I'm very sure this one is real. Im tired of losing huge cash on top peanut odds

B949TZESPTESTZ-8814421
When luck is fully on your side even Alabi can't stop you...13games...Wow!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Corbin: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

B949TZESPTESTZ-8814421
dammmm this option dey sweet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bunsenbun(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

B949TZESPTESTZ-8814421
jeez.Mad,e be like nah to find teams wry no dey play corner be that grin.the over 10k sportybet don xollect for my hand ehm
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bunsenbun(m): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
erniok:

Christmas over set for the winner. I need to look deep into this option especially Spanish teams.
my brother oh.Make i go prepare my statistic book
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by coolest01(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
Hahaha, u dey sell likes ni? grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by fuckdemrepented: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Covid19 on the beat

Tottenham vs Fulham postponed

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bunsenbun(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

B949TZESPTESTZ-8814421
checking this bet properly,there was little or no strategy.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bunsenbun(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
fuckdemrepented:
Covid19 on the beat

Tottenham vs Fulham postponed
ehehe
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by dyydxx: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
HomerTimpson:

Just saying, if you are truly winning consistently with that strategy, you dont need anybody's capital now. With 100, you can turn it to 100k if it's a sure thing and its really working. But nothing is sure for betting, hence why you need other peoples money. It's why I am always weary of anybody's VIP or VVIP....all na to dey use followers money cruise, cos I just see no reason if your bets dey enter why you would need other peoples money . Infact quite the opposite, if your parole works you won't even want to bring others into it, you will be printing money for your self with your winnings daily. The guy that made a billion dollars from Horse racing didnt need no ones money and didnt bring anybody else into the formula that worked for him. So if your formula works for you, congrats. Make the millions for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by erniok(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bunsenbun:
my brother oh.Make i go prepare my statistic book
Especially slow Spanish teams.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Latidoh1: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
dyydxx:

Just saying, if you are truly winning consistently with that strategy, you dont need anybody's capital now. With 100, you can turn it to 100k if it's a sure thing and its really working. But nothing is sure for betting, hence why you need other peoples money. It's why I am always weary of anybody's VIP or VVIP....all na to dey use followers money cruise, cos I just see no reason if your bets dey enter why you would need other peoples money . Infact quite the opposite, if your parole works you won't even want to bring others into it, you will be printing money for your self with your winnings daily. The guy that made a billion dollars from Horse racing didnt need no ones money and didnt bring anybody else into the formula that worked for him. So if your formula works for you, congrats. Make the millions for yourself
Make him sure others road abeg. But hold your transport.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
The strategy I'm on now is play u.v 1.5 and U.N 4.5 and bet pawa

I'll accumulate 30 games with up to 10,000 odds, play with 30#

Edit the same game to 1k odds play with 50#

My best shot of 1.2m winnings got spoilt be 4 teams

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by murphyrichy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

B949TZESPTESTZ-8814421
Gosh! Attimes wen I try to quit betting and see this kind of huge winning, I keep on trying. knowing that one day I will hammer mine.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by sweetveek(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
only you just get 52monika?dem go give u award? shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by HomerTimpson: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
dyydxx:

100 fam
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (4873) (4874) (4875) (4876) (4877) (4878) (4879) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.