Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2336430 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by litathom(m): 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
Let's go there with this 11 odds

LN88U

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bolajirnd(m): 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
jerrythafinisher:

so Madrid don shatter this beautiful tickets

i swear the thing dey pain me like sey na me get the tickets....e no go beta for madrid
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
Sunkyphil:
how market today na so so red red... but baron app games enter today d ht/ft imagine 625 odds d day person decide not play e go enter

All the baron games catch fire

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by MOROVINA: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
TangoPredict:
Goodday ye gambler's.

How are you doing?

Are you feeling OKAY?

https://tangopredict.com/home-win-betting-tips-22nd-february/

Na that yeye FSC Beaucaresti spoil show

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
FuckloveJnr:
Reporter247 you'll hear from me soon

That guy is jobless
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
IkpuNneGi:
Na Darksider131 dey suck breast
Wetin u come deh do?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by omotowo2: 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
If you no get mind, you will keep loosing money oo

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by omotowo2: 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
Another Oo from the cashier..

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
omotowo2:
congrats bro ..
the famous bet9ja agent cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
omotowo2:
you don post another customer won ticket again...omotowo you better get sense angry

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by omotowo2: 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
Last one..

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by omotowo2: 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
Original game that led to all those counters..

At all at all

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by omotowo2: 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
IHateNairaland:
you don post another customer won ticket again...omotowo you better get sense angry

Yes
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by omotowo2: 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
jerrythafinisher:

congrats bro ..
the famous bet9ja agent cheesy

Thank you. Agent omotowo is in the building
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Frankiss44(m): 12:11am On Feb 23, 2020
bolajirnd:

i swear the thing dey pain me like sey na me get the tickets....e no go beta for madrid

See my own pains cry

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 12:34am On Feb 23, 2020
omotowo2:

Thank you. Agent omotowo is in the building
So, uve finally seen that u can no longer hide being an agent abi? Wayray... Better embrace your destiny cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Austema(m): 12:38am On Feb 23, 2020
Fucklove:
changrai the first game had to drew 2-2. I clicked the Rebet button and it's been moving well cool
Ok, can we get today's prediction please
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by omotowo2: 12:51am On Feb 23, 2020
Smartgeek:
So, uve finally seen that u can no longer hide being an agent abi? Wayray... Better embrace your destiny cheesy

Lols may be I should just try and show you a little proof I am not a bet9ja agent. I wish you can chat me up to show you just six pictures of mine and some other proofs that I am not a bet9ja staff or whatsoever only if you will swear you will not come here and litter here with all the proofs I will show you. If you will, you can chat me up on whatsapp 0 70. 5. 1. 4. 1. 8. 7. 8. 6.

A recent pictures of my office and even where I work..

Only if you will swear you will come here and condemn your claim that I work in a betting shop. And funniest thing, someone like you can't even talk to me one on one.... Faceless forum
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 1:10am On Feb 23, 2020
omotowo2:

And lastly I think you deserve a generational curse...

If I ever worked in a bet9ja shop, may it never be well with me and my family.

But if your claim that I am a bet9ja staff is wrong, haba may you work work work and never see money to show for your hard work.

May your over 2 always produce under 2

When you stake your money on home win, even with 1.1 odd, may away team win .

May your family weep over you. May your happiness turn to sorrow, may those who look upon you be dissapointed by your sudden disappearance. May your light become darkness .May you never reap the reward of your labour. May all what you work for in the morning suddenly leave you and may your life be a miserable life and may bet9ja take your life little by little....
You'll never change... same lines everytime
Smartgeek:
ode. With this display of incompetence, hope you are able to convince yourself that you are a village headmaster and indeed a bet9ja agent. Better don't respond with your usual rubbish starting with "if you are an agent, it shall not be well with you..." blah blah blah....cos that's all you are good at doing.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 1:12am On Feb 23, 2020
omotowo2:

But if your claim that I am a bet9ja staff is wrong, haba may you work work work and never see money to show for your hard work.

May your family weep over you. May your happiness turn to sorrow, may those who look upon you be dissapointed by your sudden disappearance. May your light become darkness .May you never reap the reward of your labour. May all what you work for in the morning suddenly leave you and may your life be a miserable life and may bet9ja take your life little by little....

Mad ooooo

See curse !!!
grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by omotowo2: 1:15am On Feb 23, 2020
Smartgeek:
You'll never change... same lines everytime

Mafori gbepe..omode buroko,oboju weyin......

You may think this is a faceless forum but my curses are never gone unfulfilled...

This is a faceless forum but remember curses travel by air and it affects those who deserve it.. Except you stay on your lane
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 1:16am On Feb 23, 2020
omotowo2:

Mafori gbepe..omode buroko,oboju weyin......

You may think this is a faceless forum but my curses are never gone unfulfilled...

This is a faceless forum but remember curses travel by air and it affects those who deserve it.. Except you stay on your lane
Yawns... na why ur life no fit better... buried in a bet9ja shop... when u die... na front of bet9ja shop dem go still Bury u

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ericgold(m): 1:16am On Feb 23, 2020
My draw of the day

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by omotowo2: 1:24am On Feb 23, 2020
Seun osewa owns this platform and if I like, I can post winning ticket, share red ticket, share images..Just respect yourself and look away by not quoting me. Did I ever scammed anybody relative here?Just look away and don't find my trouble. The last guy I cursed here have not won a single ticket and his life is so miserable .i have all his topics he have been creating to wage Wat against depression but it keeps getting worse and it will definitely get worse again.

This forum is not your own and you can't just keep bouncing on my post anyhow. OK good I posted to show seun osewa my winning..

And funny thing is that I will never share my game even before it starts.If you see me sharing game here, I will never play it and that s why I don't ask anyone to play my game. If:i post game, and it fails, that's your own OFO. I don't win everytime but my winning always cover my loss and leave a profit .

Ejo e je ki ori wa lope o
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by omotowo2: 1:30am On Feb 23, 2020
Smartgeek:
Yawns... na why ur life no fit better... buried in a bet9ja shop... when u die... na front of bet9ja shop dem go still Bury u

If you know me, you will definitely confirm my life alone is better than your whole generation life. If that's a lie, chat me on whatsapp and let us prove that..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bolajirnd(m): 1:31am On Feb 23, 2020
Frankiss44:

See my own pains cry
chai, madrid really spoilt many tickets today but we move on
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by babyfaceafrica: 3:31am On Feb 23, 2020
omotowo2:

And lastly if those games I posted are not mine, may I die a sudden death but if those games are mine, may I be fulfilled in life, may money locate me,may good thing never depart from me, may success keep recognising my efforts and may God of Elijah make me a glorious king among my peers, among my family members and among my colleagues at work.

All these curses are not for only you but for all those people who keep calling me names here. May you all perish in the hands of bettings .

These curses shall all be yours and may all of you never stopped begging for crumbs here..

Some of you are living in bondage of bet9ja already. That's how you will all be in shackles of bet9ja bondage and before you know it, it is 2021 already and you all begin counting your losses again..

Only the addicts get trapped..
some of you here Rẹ funny, see curse on top wetin?.. You guys are the reason most reasonable people have left this thread and only do guest. Taking gamble as do or die.... If you are not bet9ja agent just say so and move on....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:47am On Feb 23, 2020
DheEmir:
Yes

This?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by darealsola(m): 3:51am On Feb 23, 2020
omotowo2:

And lastly if those games I posted are not mine, may I die a sudden death but if those games are mine, may I be fulfilled in life, may money locate me,may good thing never depart from me, may success keep recognising my efforts and may God of Elijah make me a glorious king among my peers, among my family members and among my colleagues at work.

All these curses are not for only you but for all those people who keep calling me names here. May you all perish in the hands of bettings .

These curses shall all be yours and may all of you never stopped begging for crumbs here..

Some of you are living in bondage of bet9ja already. That's how you will all be in shackles of bet9ja bondage and before you know it, it is 2021 already and you all begin counting your losses again..

Only the addicts get trapped..
why are you trying so hard to prove a point?? This only makes what he said about u to be true... U nitwit
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Sunkyphil(m): 3:51am On Feb 23, 2020
Vecto:

All the baron games catch fire
ht ft enter check
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ericgold(m): 4:06am On Feb 23, 2020
Sunkyphil:
ht ft enter check

Hmmnn

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.