Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2325797 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by chidiezeh(m): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2020
Opay now deposit to 1xbet very fast
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Neimar: 9:00am On Feb 23, 2020
The trolling for here dy make me laff
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2020
BetBuilder365:

why it hasn't happened yet in africa is what surprises me considering Africa and China are like husband and wife
That's what everybody has been waiting for but God no go allow.

p.s: this virus is dangerous than Ebola sef.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 23, 2020
NLReposter:
That's what everybody has been waiting for but God no go allow.

p.s: this virus is dangerous than Ebola sef.

and if it enters Africa, the deaths will be much and economy go crumble bad. naija wey people are suffering, then corona come show. God please don't destroy us

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by omotowo2: 9:09am On Feb 23, 2020
darealsola:
why are you trying so hard to prove a point?? This only makes what he said about u to be true... U nitwit
ypur father is a nitwit
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by udwise123: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2020
chidiezeh:
Opay now deposit to 1xbet very fast
It's been there for sometime now
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2020
omotowo2:

If you know me, you will definitely confirm my life alone is better than your whole generation life. If that's a lie, chat me on whatsapp and let us prove that..

1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by chidiezeh(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2020
udwise123:

It's been there for sometime now

I just updated my app and saw it there
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2020
IkpuNneGi:
Deontay Wilder

Don't put me to shame

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2020
Booking Code:
JVEPB

BetKing
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2020
Booking Code:
JVEPB

BetKing
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2020
Fund your 1xbet, betwinner , betking and bet9ja account. Contact me at 081--132--619--85. Call, SMS and WhatsApp are welcome.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FuckMyndd44: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2020

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by udwise123: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2020
chidiezeh:

I just updated my app and saw it there
Okay
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Loooooooogstory: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2020
B921ARTAEPPECP-5300384
Just one spoilt this my ticket.... Just 1
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by udwise123: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
B921ARTAEPPECP-5300384
Just one spoilt this my ticket.... Just 1
1 game indeed
Tomatoes island surrounded by one green grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ericgold(m): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2020
BetBuilder365:
who can help with the Baron app?

Share 5h crumb

I go give u
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 23, 2020
ericgold:

Share 5h crumb

I go give u

already got a fix. but pls drop your games
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ericgold(m): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2020
BetBuilder365:

already got a fix. but pls drop your games

Ohk

But u fit help me with Staking power?

Na small tin for u na

Ericgold200
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2020
Same rubbish different days
omotowo2:
ypur father is a nitwit
omotowo2:

And lastly I think you deserve a generational curse...

If I ever worked in a bet9ja shop, may it never be well with me and my family.

But if your claim that I am a bet9ja staff is wrong, haba may you work work work and never see money to show for your hard work.

May your over 2 always produce under 2

When you stake your money on home win, even with 1.1 odd, may away team win .

May your family weep over you. May your happiness turn to sorrow, may those who look upon you be dissapointed by your sudden disappearance. May your light become darkness .May you never reap the reward of your labour. May all what you work for in the morning suddenly leave you and may your life be a miserable life and may bet9ja take your life little by little....

And lastly if those games I posted are not mine, may I die a sudden death but if those games are mine, may I be fulfilled in life, may money locate me,may good thing never depart from me, may success keep recognising my efforts and may God of Elijah make me a glorious king among my peers, among my family members and among my colleagues at work.

All these curses are not for only you but for all those people who keep calling me names here. May you all perish in the hands of bettings .

These curses shall all be yours and may all of you never stopped begging for crumbs here..

Some of you are living in bondage of bet9ja already. That's how you will all be in shackles of bet9ja bondage and before you know it, it is 2021 already and you all begin counting your losses again..

Only the addicts get trapped..
omotowo2:
.Swear with your happiness that you have never won my tip before..

Funny u.. I have never posted a green game here for the past five years.. I don't need to talk on this. May be you should check my posts from 2015 till date by searching for OMOTOWO moniker

You said I work as a cashier abi...clap for yourself but If I ever worked in any soccer betting shop in my life or I am presently doing that and I am lying I am not , may it never be well with me for the rest of my life but if your allegation is false, may it never be well with you,your generation and your next generation. May you live from tears to tears and may you never have anything good to do in life.

Not only you o,those who believe I am a cashier too.

Sebi na your papa book and play the game..
But you just confirmed You're a bet9ja agent.. Why are u denying ur occupation?
omotowo2:
The bet9ja cashier just won Valentine allowance from Bet9ja ...This is one of my customers ticket grin

When you see a good punter, there is no how he or she will go greenless for two or three weeks ...

One thing I learnt from punting is that when you keep running away from big odd,you will keep loosing your money. If your mind picks 11 odd, pick it because that opponent with 1.10 odd will paint your ticket red.. I am not even scare of big odd anymore.Ask yourself how much you have gotten since you started staking on small odd .That small odd keep casting your ticket. Why not try big odd for two weeks and compare .the bigger the odd, the less the matches on your ticket.. Take for example the ticket below with red and the two green tickets.

You can quote me and say gibberish, I am not going to reply you because as far as I am cashing out, I am ok.Funniest thing here is that in real life apart from this bet9ja things, I am doing better than most of my haters here.. Keep spewing thrash

B930ARESCZEZCR-1247822..

Now we've seen you're a chronic masturbator
omotowo2:
In office yesterday, my boss who is a Russian was sitting carelessly in my direction. The konji
dealt with me instantly. Inside AC o. My body just dey do me tinrinrintarara

Omo ,a go pout the whole milk inside toilet closet ni o and I was relieved. I cannot even wait till I get home.

Konji mad gan a swear..
He should have not allowed his penis to do the thinking for him. My penis was doing the thinking though because it was telling me to drag my boss from back make i hold her breast and suck her nipple but I used my brain
Cursing and swearing has smeared your life... It's now directionless
omotowo2:
Niggae I am sure you mean baby. As in virtual game, colour colour or ajansare.

Bro.. The day I stopped virtual was my best day in life. I naked myself in front of my wife and son, then took a Bible and open it. Then, I caused my life and said anyday I play virtual, may I die in the next seven days and it really worked like magic. I can't even remember the day it crossed my mind to play virtual.

I only stake on normal booking and I have been cashing out big time. I stake responsibly. The maximum amount I stake on a good day is #1000 and that's ten tickets bro.

Try and use the living God to swear and see how it will work for u. Off your clothes and take a Bible for the oath. Swear you should run mad or die before seven days if you ever bet again.

Sango can't work for you.

But Yoruba says OMODE BUROKO, OBOJUWEYIN....sango may still strike you though
Not a single point u can make without swearing... You must be from the Bush and a son of a herbalist grin...
omotowo2:
Heed to this warning!!!

If you still sleep with that guy in your office, peace will not locate you, you will never be happy all your life, you will work and never have anything to show for it and to crown it all, you will die an untimely death in just six months after you do it again..

just watch this space ..oloso
Story if your life and it's shitty

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 23, 2020
ericgold:

Ohk

But u fit help me with Staking power?

Na small tin for u na

Ericgold200

im even looking for staking power too cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by DieRich5: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2020
my game :Z35MSJF8 Hope for green
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Smartgeek(m): 9:59am On Feb 23, 2020
Let's make some money
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Dwanay(m): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Fund your 1xbet, betwinner , betking and bet9ja account.
Contact me at 081--132--619--85. Call, SMS and WhatsApp are
welcome.
what do you get in return ?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2020
Dwanay:
what do you get in return ?
Hey do you want to fund your account, you can hit my number for more info
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by peter750: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2020
Pls any basketball game
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FuckloveJnr: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2020
BetBuilder365:

why it hasn't happened yet in africa is what surprises me considering Africa and China are like husband and wife
First case was recorded in egypt

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.