Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2344364 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FuckloveJnr: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:
That awkward moment when you have a female visitor who must not know you punt and you can't bring out forecast materials while she is around.

Make this girl do finish and comman be going cheesy
Weak ass man, hiding like a rat because you don't want to let the rotten p^ssy know you trade on sports. WTF is wrong with weak men of this generation I book and create coupons while my woman wet my dick. Any girl not comfortable with shits that gives me mulla should kiss the exit. To think you brought this joke to a public domain,shining teeth like a zombie is a great call to question your esteem. Women wrapper everywhere

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bigcee(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:
That awkward moment when you have a female visitor who must not know you punt and you can't bring out forecast materials while she is around.

Make this girl do finish and comman be going cheesy
Guy abeg no dey give us bobo .

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
Jimiyke:

Tell her Coronavirus is in town, that u suspected u have it

Which kain wicked comment be this ? grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
Fidelity bank will not kii me oo

Worst bank ever
they can delay someone destiny

I go find another bank register next week sad sad

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
Joezinho:

Played with 9500. Lets pray it booms. 10k will be yours.
don't you know Crystalboss don lose his form

He is back to his normal low life punting career like sirdanny7

Play his game at your own risk
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Alright!

FuckloveJnr:
Weak ass man, hiding like a rat because you don't want to let the rotten p^ssy know you trade on sports. WTF is wrong with weak men of this generation I book and create coupons while my woman wet my dick. Any girl not comfortable with shits that gives me mulla should kiss the exit. To think you brought this joke to a public domain,shining teeth like a zombie is a great call to question your esteem. Women wrapper everywhere
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
xrayj:

See you!
I once said u must be a very young man
Now u know it is a blessing to help others?
When God placed grace on u & u were on a winning streak & had the opportunity to make others hit alabi for once, selfishness didn't allow u? U knew very well a lot of people had prepared for your games, but what did u do? You dashed their hope & even stopped visiting this thread. Your act almost rendered this thread useless, some persons here were vilified & maligned & they had to leave this thread all because of your childish approach. I thought u were already a millionaire by now. I m really surprised to see u begging for crumbs
all these English for crystalboss? grin grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
FuckloveJnr:
don't be proud to be a gambler, is a very bad habit

Gamblers,drug addicts and womanisers are in the same category, this mad man.

If you are proud to be a gambler, that means your own don finish.

I pity your unborn children, children of a gambler.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FuckloveJnr: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Alright!

You keep trolling aro1, now i know you're his number 1 fan and lastly, you're a such a coward p^ssy cool

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Awon soapy gang.

You think everybody no dey get laid like you.
Greet your left hand for me grin

bigcee:

Guy abeg no dey give us bobo .

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
thread derailers everywhere

where is the report button?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Awon soapy gang.

seems you are meeting the girl for the first time

Your chances of getting laid is 5%
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
Argentina, Premier national:
Defensive De Belgrano - All Boys
FT Draw

Tigre - Gimanisia Jujuy
FT Draw

Portugal, Premier league:
Portimonese - Victoria setubal
FT Draw

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FuckloveJnr: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
Tolu121:
don't be proud to be a gambler, is a very bad habit

Gamblers,drug addicts and womanisers are in the same category, this mad man.

If you are proud to be a gambler, that means your own don finish.

I pity your unborn children, children of a gambler.
dumbass, don't quote me next talking trash. Betting is rated 18+ and i'm an adult, i choose what i do boldly with my life and not being a hypocrite.
Save that pity for your miserable self because i know you are impotent and can't father unborn children cool

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Someone said she can't wait to see me this time around and you are talking about first time.

Tolu121:
seems you are meeting the girl for the first time

Your chances of getting laid is 5%

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
When the thread was running its initial course without being derailed, una win anything?

Let boys have their fun jare grin

NLReposter:
thread derailers everywhere

where is the report button?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bigcee(m): 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Awon soapy gang.

Awon inmessage/badoo...U no fit get babe 4 ur life na. Olosho kee u there grin .Oloriburuku ole grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by TissuePaper: 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Awon soapy gang.

nice wallpaper smiley...I have always fancied lesbian sex
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
bigcee:

Awon inmessage/badoo...U no fit get babe 4 ur life na. Olosho kee u there grin .Oloriburuku ole grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
TissuePaper:

Rainbow coloured people everywhere
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:
When the thread was running its initial course without being derailed, una win anything?

Let boys have their fun jare grin

we don't discuss sexual matters here

kindly drop your million ticket, that's all

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bigcee(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
TissuePaper:
I thought u said u have vitiligo on ur gbola.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FuckloveJnr: 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
bigcee:

I thought u said u have vitiligo on ur gbola.
My nigga grin grin grin grin grin

Vitiligo don bleach that one prick so tey people dey call am oyibo for street cool

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bigcee(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
FuckloveJnr:
My nigga grin grin grin grin grin

Vitiligo don bleach that one prick so tey people dey call am oyibo for street cool
Lwkmd grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FuckloveJnr: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
If this my million ticket enter i will surely lock Tissuepaper and Alexistaiwo for kirikiri prison for their wickedness towards the citizens of this thread cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
I Buy Gift cards of any Denomination

i also buy Airtime for cash from 1500naira upward.

I also pay suppliers on 1688, alibaba and eBay.com

Chinese yuan available
procurement services

whats-app 07081997275

your smile is our priority!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Awon soapy gang.

People still use AM to begin a sentence? shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by fergieboy: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
People they blow money for vitual

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Annie001: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
FuckloveJnr:
So gambling is something to be proud of?
Mtcheew

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
fergieboy:
People they blow money for vitual
This one na story for another day.

very sad and alarming.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
Reached there pocket-filled.
Go home empty handed and thoughts.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
1-1
would have really loved for Salzburg to qualify.

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)