Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2346990 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by CaptainMitch: 10:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
You are poor, lazy and aggressive, why did you modify your comment, better go and look for a job to save your soul or you are heading for doom
Zyzxx10:

And did I ask you hypocrite.Abi you've never asked for anything in your godforsaken jobless life.Even if I should be castigated it should be by the bereaved or the person I asked for cash.And guy don't ever venture into comedy.You can never make it there."You are worse than coronavirus" Hahaha.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by unclespambot: 10:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
Fastecash:
mind your business bro.
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 10:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Zyzxx10:

And did I ask you hypocrite.Abi you've never asked for anything in your godforsaken jobless life.Even if I should be castigated it should be by the bereaved or the person I asked for cash.And guy don't ever venture into comedy.You can never make it there."You are worse than coronavirus" Hahaha.
Still trying to cover up stupidity. Trying to snatch the blessings of a bereaved all in the name of crumb hunting is a wicked offence. You can kill a brother for a plate of amala and ewedu cool

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 10:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Zyzxx10:

You this jobless mofo.If you can't read tell your younger ones or someone literate around you to help you out.I said if I had some cash now I'll help him out.And I'll surely do in my own small means.Did I ask you for anything?Why do we have two-faced hypocrites everywhere in this country.If you ever quote me you will ask the mods to ban me.Stay on your jobless lane.Nuisance.

You better don't start what you cannot finish
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 10:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Dont mind that filth, hanging around to beg for money at all times, useless children with criminal tendencies
To think he's defending his foolishness is appealing. Crazy human being, using phone smarter than his miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 10:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sometimes i wonder if females are among us
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zyzxx10: 10:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
CaptainMitch:
You are poor, lazy and aggressive, why did you modify your comment, better go and look for a job to save your soul or you are heading for doom
Sorry sir at least I'm not an audio merchant like you.I asked or if you like begged as you said.But I can never be an audio millionaire you hear me.Better return that 5k.Caio.See the person saying I'm heading for doom.Theres nothing you won't see in a faceless forum.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Vecto(m): 10:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Crumbees are just too ill mannered

How can you be be begging and still be arrogant at the same time undecided

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zyzxx10: 10:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Napoli better preserve your lead.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
Zyzxx10:

But I can never be an audio millionaire you hear me.Better return that 5k.Caio.See the person saying I'm heading for doom.Theres nothing you won't see in a faceless forum.
lol, he does not really own's me anything

if he chose not to give it, that's his problem

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zyzxx10: 10:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
I talked to one person and boom them dogs are on my tail.I even expected the people involved to even insult me when the insults were getting too much.I even modified my comment but couldn't take it any longer when the insults were getting personal.Even known fools insulting you because of a small issue like this.Hyprocrites everywhere like as if they'll even help the bereaved.Lordofsamosa I'm once again deeply sorry for your loss and if my statement offended you I'm doubly deeply sorry.Times might be hard now but time would surely heal your wounds and I know God surely gat your back.You can never be bleeped.I lost my dad December last yr but with God I'm pushing on and trying to make few strides for myself.If I get anything soonest I'll hit you up.Stay blessed bro.As for the uncultured creatures keep it coming.Thanks.

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by teemotee: 10:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Tolu121:
Sometimes i wonder if females are among us

we are grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zyzxx10: 10:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Everything about you reeks of poverty

Oh searching for my posts.Nice one see the nigga telling me to look for a job.Clown
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zyzxx10: 10:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
NLReposter:

Ok no p.But he's still an audio merchant though.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zyzxx10: 10:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
And Napoli just can't keep another straight clean sheet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by CaptainMitch: 10:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
I sent you a PM, I will offer you 10k next weekend get a middleman. 5 odds is the catch only you will have this offer, I missed your game. Deal?
NLReposter:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by jsnowy98: 10:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by acedsportsng: 10:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
BetBuilder365:

You mean the murutunpafu saying betting is not for poor people?

Yes. If you feel because you stake high you are far from the wrecking hands of alabi then you are worse than a foool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
CaptainMitch:
I sent you a PM, I will offer you 10k next weekend get a middleman. 5 odds is the catch only you will have this offer, I missed your game. Deal?
No need for that bro

I am just pained that you missed the game and also about the 1 game syndrome that ruined my 2 tickets

so all the money wey you spend enter bush? sad

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by CaptainMitch: 11:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
Yeah, I lost serious money, it has happened twice now, only 1 person has ever won my challenge here. I will remind you on Friday
NLReposter:
No need for that bro

I am just pained that you missed the game and also about the 1 game syndrome that ruined my 2 tickets

so all the money wey you spend enter bush? sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by blaquemyc: 11:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
Alabi always win
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gewise7(m): 11:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hello everyone, I am an article/content writer.
I write for blogs and websites.

If you are in need of an SEO content that increases conversion rate, I am here to do that for you.

You can send me an email or contact me on Whatsapp (number on my signature).

Also, I am a freelancer on Fiverr.

This is the link to my Fiverr profile.

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/e4e5902a2f?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs_Mobile
Kindly click on it for more details.
Thanks.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zyzxx10: 11:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
acedsportsng:

Yes. If you feel because you stake high you are far from the wrecking hands of alabi then you are worse than a foool
Inside life

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by GeneralB: 11:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
My 7 predictions entered correctly of all days Liverpool chose today to be unfortunate.....

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by manbello(m): 11:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Lemme join this one ps i won't fail u cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by unclespambot: 11:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
Zyzxx10:
I talked to one person and boom them dogs are on my tail.I even expected the people involved to even insult me when the insults were getting too much.I even modified my comment but couldn't take it any longer when the insults were getting personal.Even known fools insulting you because of a small issue like this.Hyprocrites everywhere like as if they'll even help the bereaved.Lordofsamosa I'm once again deeply sorry for your loss and if my statement offended you I'm doubly deeply sorry.Times might be hard now but time would surely heal your wounds and I know God surely gat your back.You can never be bleeped.I lost my dad December last yr but with God I'm pushing on and trying to make few strides for myself.If I get anything soonest I'll hit you up.Stay blessed bro.As for the uncultured creatures keep it coming.Thanks.
Everyone needs help.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stan2330(m): 11:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
DrMaths:
ECUADOR
LigaPro Primera A -
Orense - Guayaquil City

AWAY WIN - 2.5 ODDS
1000% ASSURANCE

Guy why na?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zyzxx10: 11:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
unclespambot:

Well done bro. Everyone needs help.
Thanks bro.I don't even remember when last I've even asked for anything from this thread but we live in an era when people act before thinking.Thats why I didn't even answer some of them at first.Thanks for understanding.Truly everyone needs help it's just that it varies.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zontage: 11:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
Liposure:
If i catch alabi err

Liposure:
Where mr alabi dey

Liposure:
how far, i no say chelsea go draw, dat dortmund own surprise me. Abeg who be alabi

So you no know Alabi and you dey here dey shout "if I catch Alabi err".

Well, Akin Alabi is the CEO of Nairabet.

Oftentime, other bookies are been referred to as Alabi by punters. More or less as a figure of speech.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by MOROVINA: 11:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
DheEmir:
cry One Game Do Me Strong Thing Again!!!

Abeg which bookie has this code?

Make I dey follow your games
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zontage: 11:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
Zyzxx10:

Thanks bro.I don't even remember when last I've even asked for anything from this thread but we live in an era when people act before thinking.Thats why I didn't even answer some of them at first.Thanks for understanding.Truly everyone needs help it's just that it varies.

You made a mistake bro. That wasn't the right time you should ask him for help.

Forget this long epistle you are writing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.