Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2346118 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 01, 2020
Lets not use anger to enter this new month.
Angry those who have the opportunity to make it throw it away due to greed and those who had the chance are rubbing it on people's faces like an entitled dicck

Happy New Month, our month of March. Let's March on alabi, March out coronavirus and March out devil and their village people. Our month of recovery in Jesus name.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Crbc: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2020
BetBuilder365:
Angry those who have the opportunity to make it throw it away due to greed and those who had the chance are rubbing it on people's faces like an entitled dicck

Happy New Month, our month of March. Let's March on alabi, March out coronavirus and March out devil and their village people. Our month of recovery in Jesus name.
my stake alone is your potential winning for the whole year... Bet builder ko, alabi constructer ni
I'm not even quoting anyone again..
Bunch of bitter jealous mofos grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2020
BetBuilder365:

BeckNcall the useless gaymaan

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2020
ucsquare:
Sundays temptation.. grin

Z33F5S8G 4 games, 70 odds.
Temptation indeed.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by iamharkinwaley: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2020
DieRich5:
bet9ja no let me withdraw money o dem go dy Reverse am seen 2day now
from 5k to 1k3
dis corona virus dy mk me dy pick mumu game cuz of fear

Morning bro, abeg gimme N100 crumbs
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by iamharkinwaley: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2020
Babanlagenius:
My signature

Morning bro, please give me small crumb. I don't mind how little
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2020
Tolu121:
BeckNcall the useless gaymaan

Murutunpafu beck kill you there. Gay fool

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by iamharkinwaley: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2020
Crbc:
my stake alone is your potential winning for the whole year... Bet builder ko, alabi constructer ni

Good morning bro, happy new month, abeg if you fit share your man small crumb. Even if nah 1h.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2020
Crbc:

Then fvck out, audio millionaire

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 5altysleek(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2020
LordOfSamosa:
And today i just lost my Dad, no more mom and Dad. My life is currently fvcked!!! cry cry
My condolences. May God strengthen you for the days ahead.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2020
Z33DT3HT
Z33DSHYC

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2020
Booking Number: Z33DRLLH

10 odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2020
Crbc:
Bunch of sadists everywhere...

I won 573k from yesterday, and I'd never even make noise... These jealous idiots were happy that my 25k stake went awol.... Lol.... Idiots everywhere...
Here's my winning history since December..
I've seen why serious guys here don't take this thread serious. Clowns everywhere

The habit of wishing people failure is what I really don't understand in humans.

It's even inside family members..

Talkless online anonymous fellows.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2020
Booking Number: Z33DP85C
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2020
Possible over 1.5 games......

Booking Number: Z33DNMD6
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by adekola02(m): 9:36am On Mar 01, 2020
Leipzig vs Leverkusen over 2 Lyon 1x Roma over 1 my 2odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chidexter(m): 9:37am On Mar 01, 2020
Crbc:

I won 573k from yesterday, and I'd never even make noise... These jealous idiots were happy that my 25k stake went awol.... Lol.... Idiots everywhere...
I've seen why serious guys here don't take this thread serious. Clowns everywhere

I've stopped taking the thread serious long ago. So many embittered souls are here, funny part is they've never in their life contributed anything positive to this thread, they only roam about looking for who to troll while in real life some don't even have enough to feed no wonder the frustration. All they do is attack, if you post a game they secretly pray it cuts since they didn't play it.
My entire success in life was never from betting, but they make it feel like everything one does centers around playing games week in week out. Lemme be done with my education, get some Tennant's in my house and fend for myself fully.......

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 01, 2020
Chidexter:

I've stopped taking the thread serious long ago. So many embittered souls are here, funny part is they've never in their life contributed anything positive to this thread, they only roam about looking for who to troll while in real life some don't even have enough to feed no wonder the frustration. All they do is attack, if you post a game they secretly pray it cuts since they didn't play it.
My entire success in life was never from betting, but they make it feel like everything one does centers around playing games week in week out. Lemme be done with my education, get some Tennant's in my house and fend for myself fully.......

They will soon call you audio landlord.

People should learn how to appreciate good, for its the only way to attract good.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SystemBet: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2020
Happy new month people! Pls which nairaland app do you guys use, and which one sends notifications to you if someone you follow makes a post? Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chidexter(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2020
Naughtysite:

They will soon call you audio landlord.

People should learn how to appreciate good, for its the only way to attract good.

Lol, exactly bro. Many here are financially okay, because they bet doesn't mean they are languishing in penury, even austino dey bet, bill gates dem dey do forex and stock exchange, life is all about choice... Its just a pity that the average human mind is wicked. 12m by 18 no be beans only bad decisions made me stagnant, thank God I solved one or two investment structures. Now I'm learning everything I need about financial freedom, some have the money but don't know where to put it, others know how to utilize it but do not have the money...... Never Lose Hope

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ogbuefi677(m): 10:11am On Mar 01, 2020
Chidexter:

The guy no try too.
Started with "betting is not for the poor".
Sounds boastful and spiteful esp as 95% of peeps here are the 100bucks crew grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 6ixT8: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2020
z33djn37- 40odd
Number: Z33DFF7P- freestyle.
happy new month.

i am about to win big! with just one game remaining on my ongoing ticket.
happy new month fellas. cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2020
Every spirit of gambling addiction out of our life. Every spirit of 1 game cut out of our life. IJN smiley Amen.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Chidexter(m): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2020
ogbuefi677:

The guy no try too.
Started with "betting is not for the poor".
Sounds boastful and spiteful esp since 95% of peeps here are the 100bucks crew grin

Yeah, I no like how him talk am as well, we all just have to calm down. Life na jeje

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Austema(m): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2020
NLReposter:
Every spirit of gambling addiction out of our life.
Every spirit of 1 game cut out of our life.
IJN smiley
Amen.
happy sunday my G, one one game cut those tickets yesday, please do another for the day
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by VillageBus(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2020
Z33DD6FM 460 odds

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 10:23am On Mar 01, 2020
Crbc:

I actually blame you for replying them.

Next time use this attached picture. It works!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by adebayo111: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2020
herdeyhoh:
F.o.r.e.x t.r.a.d.i.n.g is better than all this rubbis.h b.e.t. I learned f.o.r.e.x last year fully, but I have no money to start it.

Baba God, I need your help.

Frustration everyday.

E go better one day
when you go live, come and tell us how it is better.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Poorboy: 10:31am On Mar 01, 2020
Crbc:

how much do you think you have, those are change... People talk why because you said betting is not for the poor. And you put in 25k and lose, Austin's here stake 1 million him never say betting no be for poor people. You don share crumb before this one wey you dey make noise.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ekwuemendinso(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2020
Good morning House,
Am into a serious 200k (100k each) bet with a friend right now over a website that pays.

Thus:

I will pay #500 each either to ur bank account or bet9ja account by 3pm dot to the first 45 persons that ll register with this referral Link from now till 1pm. I actually need minimum of 40 persons

https://ltymoney.xyz/555182138457894/

Once u register, come back and indicate. I ll be taking register personally.

Am out to prove him wrong. Help me win this bet abeg.

Warm regards!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tolu121: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2020
Lhimeet:

I actually blame you for replying them.

Next time use this attached picture. It works!
and the best way to irritate a village tipster is to AVOID HIS GAME

It works

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Crbc: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2020
Poorboy:
how much do you think you have, those are change... People talk why because you said betting is not for the poor. And you put in 25k and lose, Austin's here stake 1 million him never say betting no be for poor people. You don share crumb before this one wey you dey make noise.
because it's not for the poor..

I've staked 1million too. No biggy.
I'm not quoting anyone here again please

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)