Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 (45326 Views)

EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) / Obi Cubana Spends Second Day With EFCC, Passport Seized / How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by phenylalanine(m): 7:47am On Jan 01, 2020
We are quick to conclude, and we believe anything we see online, what makes u think what d guy wrote up there is the truth

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Krak(m): 7:49am On Jan 01, 2020
I do not believe this narrative. Though Shehu Sanni is not someone I always agree with.

3 Likes

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by realalesh: 7:50am On Jan 01, 2020
The matter will soon be sweep under the carpet,,,This is Nigeria,, nothing is new here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Babymira(f): 7:52am On Jan 01, 2020
I don’t believe this!! This Story doesn’t Add Up....Very very Far From The Truth!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by sevenhundred(m): 7:52am On Jan 01, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Shehu Sami with his mighty head dont have sense... how can you use efcc chairman name to scam a car dealer? Didnt he know that the deal might go south and the dealer would report him to efcc.

I always thought this man has sense, but it seems when money is involved, politicians throw away their sense to the bin
...wait let us hear from ss first before criticism.

4 Likes

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by ojobek: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2020
I don't believe in cork and bull story.

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Mrquote: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2020
sparog:

Just what I was about to say

grin

The truth is far from Naija
This the problem I have with people what made u think that this piece written there is true, am not supporting him but what am trying to say let the court do their job then after then just after then we can say our mind thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Deltatoto: 7:57am On Jan 01, 2020
M
kutashi:

Sourced from:https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/how-senator-shehu-sani-got-into-trouble-with-efcc-over-car-dealers-30000-cash/
this man is the biggest hypocrite in Africa.Talks like someone that knows what he’s doing but he’s actually a big idiot.
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by OhBiafra: 7:58am On Jan 01, 2020
Judeerons32:
He will soon release a statement saying it is witch-hunt because he is a human rights "activist".
Hypocrites.
Who said it is not? Why do you guys swallow one sided stories hook, line and sinker? Have you heard from Sani? Even EFCC are yet to officially say anything. All we have been hearing are from "sources". Nigerians are too dull abeg

4 Likes

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Neoteny(m): 7:59am On Jan 01, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
See person wey dey call himself distinguished Senator, him no distinguish anything, I distinguish pass am

Actually he's an extinguished senator
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Neoteny(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2020
byrron:
Waiting to hear Sanis version of what transpired. Already, he is guilty here in Nairaland even without listening to the other side which is a violation of the principle of fair hearing.

See this preachy sob.

If you expect fairness go to court

They're all guilty as sin, fairness be damned.
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Quality20(m): 8:07am On Jan 01, 2020
we need SE ppl to come out and protest his arrest plz
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 01, 2020
Neoteny:

See this preachy sob.

If you expect fairness go to court

They're all guilty as sin, fairness be damned.

What's the insult all about?

I'm someone that dishes it very hot and in full measure when I come in counter with online e-nuisance but in the spirit of the new year, I will let this slide.

4 Likes

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Neoteny(m): 8:13am On Jan 01, 2020
byrron:

What's the insult all about?

I'm someone that dishes it very hot and in full measure when I come in counter with online e-nuisance but in the spirit of the new year, I will let this slide.

Come at me, bro.
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Seun360(m): 8:15am On Jan 01, 2020
He can't blame Mallam Nasir El Rufai this time around.
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by jaxxy(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Shehu Sami with his mighty head dont have sense... how can you use efcc chairman name to scam a car dealer? Didnt he know that the deal might go south and the dealer would report him to efcc.

I always thought this man has sense, but it seems when money is involved, politicians throw away their sense to the bin

We need to hear from him. Shehu Sanni isn’t that stupid. The case and story by EFCC seems ridiculous as usual.

7 Likes

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by johnisaola(m): 8:20am On Jan 01, 2020
banty:
Everybody and anybody na thief for 9ja!!
including you?excluding me
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Just2endowed2(m): 8:20am On Jan 01, 2020
byrron:
Waiting to hear Sanis version of what transpired. Already, he is guilty here in Nairaland even without listening to the other side which is a violation of the principle of fair hearing.

Exactly
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by vanunu: 8:22am On Jan 01, 2020
TGM2015:
Those trusting Sowore should learn from this. All "politicians activists" are politicians and are not different from the Nigerian Politicians.

You should first hear from him.

2 Likes

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by whoawa(m): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

If you are the type that believes whatevere this Federal Government watchdogs says about people in order to carryout their evil plan then you are over 20years backward.

You don't need to fall a victim before you know.

4 Likes

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 01, 2020
I already know that el rufai and Buhari will go after this man.
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Jamesify17: 8:31am On Jan 01, 2020
The story does not add up.

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 01, 2020
Hell Rufai, food don done poop. What do you have to say about this?
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by ezugegere(m): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2020
I don't believe this story a bit.

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by LANDLORD72: 8:39am On Jan 01, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

If you believe Efcc you are on your own .
Erufi playing politics again.

4 Likes

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by sparog(m): 8:45am On Jan 01, 2020
Mrquote:

This the problem I have with people what made u think that this piece written there is true, am not supporting him but what am trying to say let the court do their job then after then just after then we can say our mind thanks

U clearly didn't understand my statement. All I was tryna say is that the whole facts become distorted until you don't knw who to believe again.

The truth becomes lost and we are fed different versions of the truth
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Akpacha(m): 8:45am On Jan 01, 2020
surgical:
What of if this is not true
U don't need and angel to tell I, it not true.

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 01, 2020
Someone who spent 4 years in the Senate collecting N15m monthly on average for 48months. Is now into scam under 7 months.

So imagine what Nigerian business men are going through under a failed economy under 5 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by lookingfly: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2020
"used efcc chairman's name to collect money".....shehu is smarter than that jare.....either this news is fake or this is cheap libel.

3 Likes

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by PatriotTemidayo: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2020
The funny thing with Nigerian Youths is that they never ask intelligent questions when agents of government start their ABRACADABRA.

By the time we hear the real story, some of us saying senseless things here will be ashamed.

Let's wait to hear the truth. Let's hear the other side.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 01, 2020
Houstency:
This story get as e be for ear, but if Shehu Sani fit still stoop so low then e be serious disgrace to himself and family. The truth or semblance we go hear in due time, this particular story na cut and join to give a dog bad name.
. When he refused to decamp with others from APC until he was shown the way out,that when I lose interest in him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US / Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Sack By Appeal Court / Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.