Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 (45568 Views)

EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) / Obi Cubana Spends Second Day With EFCC, Passport Seized / How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by fernandez1(m): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2020
So sad our mugu youth ain't intellectual.... How on earth will a car deal offer shehu money and he'll accept it.....hush story and hell rufai hunt.

2 Likes

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Ayed44: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2020
This story sounds as a mere propaganda. The Shehu Sani I know is not a saint but he cannot be this naive. He had rejected even bigger bribes in the past. Till we hear from him....

3 Likes

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Xisnin(m): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2020
I don't believe this story because it sounds fake.
Sanni and Magu are not on friendly terms so it makes no sense for Sanni to use
Magu's name for scamming(assuming he does).
Even if Sanni wanted to bribe Magu, he would have quickly refunded the victim's 5.2 million naira when the deal went bad to save face.
A senator who collected a total of 1.4 billion Naira over 4 years doesn't need a $30,000 scam to survive.

This is likely a case mistaken identity or misrepresented deals.

How come the media are reporting without asking Sanni for his own side of the story?
Waiting for more details.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by banhammy: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2020
This could not be true.
Sheu Sanni is a decent gentleman.
How much is $30k to a former senator?.
It's a set up.

3 Likes

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Blakjewelry(m): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2020
jaxxy:

We need to hear from him. Shehu Sanni isn’t that stupid. The case and story by EFCC seems ridiculous as usual.
and they are yet to tell us what issue he is trying to shield the so called car dealer from efcc. Besides why is the car dealer not in their custody since he himself got something to hide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by vertueptime: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2020
kutashi:

Sourced from:https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/how-senator-shehu-sani-got-into-trouble-with-efcc-over-car-dealers-30000-cash/

So far we didnt see any evidence showing sani did the aforementioned, no pictures or even impoundment of the said car, or transaction details or even videos of the arrest, he cant be this foolish we all know sani not to be Greedy man, the first parliamentarian to disclose what NaSs members are collecting to the public,

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by vertueptime: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2020
kutashi:

Sourced from:https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/how-senator-shehu-sani-got-into-trouble-with-efcc-over-car-dealers-30000-cash/

So far we didnt see any evidence showing sani did the aforementioned, no pictures or even impoundment of the said car, or transaction details or even videos of the arrest, he cant be this foolish we all know sani not to be Greedy man, the first parliamentarian to disclose what NaSs members are collecting to the public, not to forget he granted a recent interview lst week perhaps thats y
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by supercase1(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2020
PatriotTemidayo:
The funny thing with Nigerian Youths is that they never ask intelligent questions when agents of government start their ABRACADABRA.

By the time we hear the real story, some of us saying senseless things here will be ashamed.

Let's wait to hear the truth. Let's hear the other side.
Thumb up!!!!If only 90% of nigerians get sense like u!!!!!it pains me when I see poor and illitertrate nigerians killing and supporting themselves over politicians and they refuse to use their brain

2 Likes

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by DNSPro: 9:17am On Jan 01, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Shehu Sami with his mighty head dont have sense... how can you use efcc chairman name to scam a car dealer? Didnt he know that the deal might go south and the dealer would report him to efcc.

I always thought this man has sense, but it seems when money is involved, politicians throw away their sense to the bin
and u believe that? As you big reach like this, with exposure of Sani, will you use such method to defraud someone when you know you can easily be caught? undecided

The truth will come out las las

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by jaxxy(m): 9:18am On Jan 01, 2020
Blakjewelry:
and they are yet to tell us what issue he is trying to shield the so called car dealer from efcc. Besides why is the car dealer not in their custody since he himself got something to hide

It’s another funny case as usual from EFCC grin

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Kubernetes: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2020
Seetto:

Like the way they free orji uzor kalu undecided

Bro,has orji been freed on healths ground?

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Patojargz: 9:38am On Jan 01, 2020
Money Must Be Made...#Nodoubt!!!
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by a2personal2013: 9:43am On Jan 01, 2020
The story doesn't sound logical. I will wait and I'm pretty sure, we will hear the truth soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Sweeetheart(m): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2020
even Sowore that some imbeciles here want Yoruba to die for, they're All scammers

activism in Nigeria na big scam

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Nwaonyishi69: 10:02am On Jan 01, 2020
I doubt if Shehu Sani's mumu can reach this level. Somewhere, one ogogoro El-Rufai must be staging this macabre dance.

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by onyxo76(m): 10:03am On Jan 01, 2020
why would he do such a thing? a whole serving senator doing this kind of thing, well sha..
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by ridbell01(m): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2020
99.999999 % of Nigerians are thieves
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by benzion72(m): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2020
I cannot believe anything from APC/EFCC, untila court of competent jurisdiction pronounce it so. They are out to silence everybody. No be this same government go ahead to plant money foreign currency in the houses of justice and do you hear anything about the case again

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Mrquote: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2020
sparog:

U clearly didn't understand my statement. All I was tryna say is that the whole facts become distorted until you don't knw who to believe again.

The truth becomes lost and we are fed different versions of the truth
That's just the point.

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Mrlazarus: 10:21am On Jan 01, 2020
So you're telling me a former Nigerian Senator will scam someone of $30,000,less than 12 million naira...and the only way to even do that is to lie with efcc...even the dumbest ex member of House of Representatives will not be that stupid,not to talk of Sheu Sani who is currently in a serious war with his governor and ex party...
Well,I can see the hand of El-rufai in this and Magu is desperate to remain at effcc so he's ready to impress the devil so as to remain in the good book of the president.
Don't get me wrong,I'm not saying Sheu the twitter influencer is a saint,what I'm saying is $30,000 is too small for a former Nigerian senator to want to open his yansh untop...They are way too greedy for that small change.

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Okoroawusa: 10:23am On Jan 01, 2020
Bluntguy:
Big man big trouble. Btw, why did he leave APC? He should have gone back, no one would have arrested him.
That's where you are wrong
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Okoroawusa: 10:33am On Jan 01, 2020
This story is still unfolding with time we will get the full gist. It's just this craze in the Social media to be the first with a breaking news that is making journalists lazy to investigate happenings n come out with balanced and fair news. By the time the real truth is out no one believes it anymore because we have been fed with junks n have taken sides with players n events in the news.

By the way this scenario is not limited to Nigeria. It's just that Abroad you must name your source or sources at least to the regulating agencies when n if they ask you.

1 Like

Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by wink2015(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2020
Details of what brought former Kaduna State Senator and civil rights activist, Shehu Sani, into trouble with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and resulting in his Tuesday’s arrest and detention, emerged last night.

Vanguard gathered that the vocal former lawmaker had reportedly used the name of the Chairman of the EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, to collect the sum of $30,000 from a popular car dealer in the state with an assurance to shield him and his company from any form of inquiry by the anti-graft agency.

However, it was gathered that the cash payment soon became a source of anger between Shehu Sani and the car dealer and eventually drew the attention of Magu and EFCC.

The former senator is also said to have declined to pick his calls or respond to text messages sent to him by the operatives of the anti-graft agency over the development.

An operative said on Tuesday that it was on the basis of his refusal to honour previous invitations that they stormed his home and arrested him for interrogation

“The former Senator is with us as we speak and he is going to be with us even up to the New Year and we hope to grill him on various issues of interest to us, “an official of the anti-graft agency said on Tuesday.

Asked to disclose the exact amount reportedly taken from victims by the former lawmaker, the source declined to be specific; pointing out that the figure would be made known after interrogation of the former Central Kaduna Senator.

The arrest of Shehu Sani coincides with the rejection of a no-case-submission by another Senator and former Plateau State Governor, Jonah Jang, by a Plateau State High Court on Tuesday
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by Badonasty(m): 10:55am On Jan 01, 2020
Lol... Na so village people reason shehu sani matter
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by JANK23H(m): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2020
I'll wait until the EFCC gets a conviction in court before I condemn Shehu Sanni.It's too early in the year to start with media trial.
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by 2undeee(m): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Shehu Sami with his mighty head dont have sense... how can you use efcc chairman name to scam a car dealer? Didnt he know that the deal might go south and the dealer would report him to efcc.

I always thought this man has sense, but it seems when money is involved, politicians throw away their sense to the bin

Him been think say him go win election but El- Rufai deal with am
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by dederocs(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2020
Dirty politicians, dirty politics undecided
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by isahsalee: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2020
Out of job under a year, see what has become of him.

I know some wailers will still blame Buhari
Re: How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 by alfsalami: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
Human right crusader , I dey laugh o , it remain the one in Ekiti , his own go show one day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC / IPOB SIT AT HOME: Aba Records Total Compliance,Total Shutdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.