Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. (1736 Views)

Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) / Profiling Chief Ugochukwu Okeke (Enyioha),anambra Guber Aspirant / Aregbeshola: I Didn’t Collect Salary For The 8-years I Was Osun State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. by NGpatriot: 4:21am On Jan 01, 2020
Congratulations to Ogbeni Aregbeshola.

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. by slimderek(m): 4:26am On Jan 01, 2020
Lmfao �����
Re: Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. by chiefolododo(m): 4:35am On Jan 01, 2020
Igbo crown aregbesola the igwe of their town

5 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. by NGpatriot: 5:00am On Jan 01, 2020
Aregbe Amaka ooooooooo..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. by Injera(f): 5:39am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year to everyone
A year were even last year dreams will be fulfilled
Re: Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. by Bluntguy: 6:34am On Jan 01, 2020
How did this one find his way to Uzuakoli? What did he do for them to be called friend of all? This one that is only declaring public holidays since he was appointed as minister in this regime.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. by noleflendum: 6:39am On Jan 01, 2020
IPOB online thugs would not like this

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:41am On Jan 01, 2020
The gods needs dollars and contract from the office of the minister of interiors to build more prisons in the Eastern region

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. by CrimeKsmart: 7:28am On Jan 01, 2020
I can't believe this, so igbos can honor a Yoruba Muslim grin grin

Yoruba Muslim will recolonize them soon grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. by NGpatriot: 7:39am On Jan 01, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
I can't believe this, so igbos can honor a Yoruba Muslim grin grin

Yoruba Muslim will recolonize them soon grin

Yoruba Muslim Amaka...

grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. by hisgrace090: 7:43am On Jan 01, 2020
The man is so happy maybe for the peaceful atmosphere enjoyed in Igbo land.

I know he did not come with any security guard because Igbo land is never a threat to any.

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. by noleflendum: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2020
CC
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. by voltron14: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2020
He looks like an Ichie.
Re: Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. by voltron14: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. by voltron14: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2020
SegiliSegelede:
[s][/s]

I sight a rabid dog on New Year's Day.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. by Earlystar698(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2020
chiefolododo:
Igbo crown aregbesola the igwe of their town
Dunce I guess you don't know the meaning of ENYIOHA
Re: Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. by chiefolododo(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2020
Earlystar698:
Dunce I guess you don't know the meaning of ENYIOHA
okay, tell me the meaning
Re: Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. by Earlystar698(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2020
chiefolododo:
okay, tell me the meaning
In the good spirit of New Year, ENYIOHA means friend of the people... and Not IGWE,,,
Re: Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. by chiefolododo(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2020
Earlystar698:
In the good spirit of New Year, ENYIOHA means friend of the people... and Not IGWE,,,
you see you are wrong!
Re: Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 01, 2020
I have always liked this man, more like a clown to me.
He and Chris Ngige are in the same category. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

No February Salary For University Workers / Erosion In Agbor Hill Aba, Abians React (pictures) / Hidden Fulani Huts And Tents In Rural South South Regions Set Ablaze By Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.