Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees (10118 Views)

Poll: Who's Gonna Win BEST RAP ALBUM at the 53rd Grayy Awards?

The Adventures of Bobby Ray- B.o.B: 1% (2 votes)
Thank Me Later- Drake: 13% (14 votes)
Recovery- Eminem: 61% (66 votes)
The Blueprint 3- Jay Z: 21% (23 votes)
How I Got Over- The Roots: 1% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

The Headies 2015 Nominees List. / Nigerian Entertainment Awards Nominees #NEA2015 / CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by Emaprince: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2010
I wonder why they even call Grammy a world music awards when it's always all about Americans.If it was for the world,I think they should be rotating the hosting right.they nominate only Americans cos it's in their country and they listen majorly to their own musics so,why shouldn't they nominate only their own people.It's not like Africans are not doing good.make them commot jor!
Re: 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees by ochallo: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2011
fyi eminem's chances in the general category are very slim

for AOTY-- arcade fire has been tipped to win,followed closely by lady gaga , eminem is the third most likely here though.
for SOTY- need you now, the house that built me and fucck you all have better chances than slim shady
for ROTY- empire state of mind has been tipped to win.,eminem i the second here

and for those idiots talking about race, when beyonce was nominated last year , u didnt talk about race , must u all act like black people all the days of your lives. eminem uses real meaning words in his raps , no phrasing or slangs, he raps fast and at high pitch, he has real stories to tell, from drugs to bullying to love and all, his melodies are also on point and he had very good production and recovery is the highest selling album of this year in the US.

for those campaigning for waving flag look at the list of songs in nominated in the categories u feel he should be then go ahead and listen to them and read their lyrics then say which one waving flag ( simple chant song)is better than.

for best rap album it is recovery, because he is the only one nominated for AOTY, u cant lose in your category then get nominated for album of the year, this is the surest award that eminem would receive. so far mosst albums nominated in the AOTY category win in their respective genre except they are nominated with another winner from the same genre, for insttance katy perry and lady gaga are nominated in pop ablum and AOTY , but we know he winner is between the two of them for that genre

so far my predictions are the closest, AOTY- arcade fire
ROTY-need you now
SOTY-need you now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNAVAILABLE - Davido Ft. Musa Keys (Official Audio) / Bracket - International Baby [VIDEO] / Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.