Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection (10124 Views)

Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December / Omosexy Returns With Second Album / Timaya's First Or Second Album? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by bioye(m): 6:54am On Sep 24, 2010
The sultry songstress Aṣa (Asha) is back!
The title of the sophomore album is Beautiful Imperfection
The album is billed to be launched Monday, October 25, 2010.

ASA - "Beautiful Imperfection"   25.10.2010

Tracklisting:
1. Why Can't We
2. Maybe
3. Be My Man
4. Preacher Man
5. Bimpé
6. The Way I Feel
7. OK OK
8. Dreamer Girl
9. Oré
10. Baby Gone
11. Broda Olé
12. Questions

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCmiJHixp4k[/flash]
Be My Man (Full) - Audio

[flash=380,226]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLipKz8ids0[/flash]
Preview Video

Links
http://www.asa-official.com/
http://www.bellanaija.com/2010/09/03/asa-is-hi-magazines-september-cover-star-and-shes-back-with-a-new-album-titled-beautiful-imperfection/
http://www.myhimagazine.com/music/asa-is-back-with-beautiful-imperfection/

Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by CLASSIFYD(m): 7:34am On Sep 24, 2010
At last!!
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by mansmith(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2010
it nice to hear from her again
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2010
Good to know she's back, Hope this will be better than her first Album.
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2010
i can't wait to get myself a copy cheesy
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by Tonyet1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2010
hmmm. . . dats one artist i believe anytime anyday
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by kadman(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2010
daralex007:

Good to know she's back, Hope this will be better than her first Album.

I doubt that would be possible  grin

My mama say baby becareful, if any man come to say I love you,  Oh I love you, I love you, I love[b] (Asa - Subway)[/b]
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by twinskenny(m): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2010
thats great this is long overdue grin grin
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by UyiIredia(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2010
finally cheesy cheesy i'm not yoruba & have only a faint understanding of the language >>> yet Beautiful & Bibanke are my fav tracks
i hope >>> in fact >>> she will deliver
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by tomzman: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2010
I've been expecting this cheesy cant wait to listen to the songs in the album cheesy cheesy
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by royalicon(m): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2010
Waiting to have the album
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2010
Nice one! can't wait.
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by yaya9ja(f): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2010
i used to think Asa was really annoying until i heard her song Eye adaba and fire on the mountain and now she is my role model
i love Asa smiley
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by Seun(m): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2010
i used to think Asa was really annoying until i heard her song Eye adaba and fire on the mountain and now she is my role model
From really annoying to role model in two songs? You must be very fickle.
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by CLASSIFYD(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2010
Hehehe
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by kashmo: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2010
Any of her singles out there? Well, nice to hear she's back at it again!
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by shadrach77: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2010
silly title - how can imperfection be beautiful? and for someone who refutes claims that she is a lesbian, why should she be admiring someone called 'bimpe'?
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2010
d title - I think its an oxymoron or sumfin (can't remember my Literature anymore)  embarassed

But dude, lets just have fun wif her upcoming album, & desist criticizing, aight wink wink
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by Fynist(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2010
Am glad u back babe.Am sick of all diz lewd lyrics filled with "hennesy,moet,champagne".Swaga,ginger,maga.We need some breath of real music.
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by bioye(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2010
shadrach77:

silly title - how can imperfection be beautiful? and for someone who refutes claims that she is a lesbian, why should she be admiring someone called 'bimpe'?

1.  I don't like the title either but not because of the meaning. The words just don't communicate my views of Aṣa.
2.  Why don't you listen to the song 'Bimpe' first before you conclude that she's admiring another woman in a lesbian way.  Slow down.
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by 9jafreak: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2010
Genius is back!

ASA will someday be remebered as the greatest African artiste of the 21st century!
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by tboycares: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2010
i am proud to be a yoruba to be precise Ogun state where she comes from.I cant wait to listen to her album.She's is the only artist we have in this country other are just maggots singing rubbish
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by eros(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2010
Can't wait to listen to the album.
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by Kzea: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2010
i hope the album is as nice as the old one
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by feyisetan(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2010
for those who don't research into issues are usually fast at condeming people imagine some on this thread saying Asa is a lesbian just because she has a song title Bimpe na waooo. well for me this is one heck of a Nigerian Artiste that has proved herself beyond doubt. this is a bit part form her interwiew on bellanaija some weeks back on the song Bimpe

This one is called “Bimpe”.

D: First I love the melody, the lyrics are something else entirely. So who is “Bimpe”?

A: Bimpe, is actually nobody, she is just a character.

D: So where did that come from, do you have a “Bimpe” in your life or in term of the “character”.

Asa: Never, I think the names I hear while growing up stuck with me, but sometimes as an adult, you just keep going back to childhood, and movies and all that and so “Bimpe” is the character in my fancy world. I just wanted to laugh and also have fun because I love Yoruba, it is beautiful. I was just playing around and enjoying myself .You know I was imagining me with a man that I love and the only obstacle was his sister and she wouldn’t want me to be close and I’m like, “hey watch out you’re a woman like me and who ever knows “Bimpe” should go warn her”. Basically I try to capture the streets – I had my own part of the street life when girls go out on the street and they tie wrappers around their waist.
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by sweeti14(f): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2010
Can't wait to get my hands on that album grin
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by kadman(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2010
Seun:

From really annoying to role model in two songs? You must be very fickle.

Lol, that's funny, but not necessarily true.
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by Fred87(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2010
Mehn so much luv in d buildin wish am part but i aint feelin ha music.eeezz
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by bandely(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2010
Can't wait for her Album.
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by Tolulop001(f): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2010
shadrach77:

have u heard of [b]oxymoron [/b]you slowpoke angry grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by hax: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2010
Nice one.

Can't wait. Really liked her first album.
Re: Aṣa Is Back With Second Album - Beautiful Imperfection by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2010
Hope Chobhams still worked with Her, if so this album will be hot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi - Stranger (Official Video) / Kizz Daniel – No Bad Songs (NBS) / FULL ALBUM: Tope Alabi – Yes And Amen (mp3 Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.