Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits (34920 Views)

Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) / Bishop Oyedepo To Plant 10,000 Churches In 2020 / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by SPENCERD(m): 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thank you my papa. I am breaking limits
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by chijokz(m): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
freethinker01:
Here we go again lipsrsealed
I wish they could foresee what Nigeria's economy of would look like this year, but unfortunately, it's all a wish. This has been the same strategy they're been using all along.
All the best to them and their customers tho.
Lol @ Customers.
It's all a strategy. Every new year, all these pastors come out to make prophesies with some contradicting themselves.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
akelicious:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/01/bishop-oyedepo-issues-prophetic-words-for-2020/amp/

He didn't address Nigerian and neither did he address everybody present for the service but those willing to pay the price. He talked about cost, the sacrifice needed to get to where you are going.

Here are some of the statement I was able to get down :

What God shows you is more important than what he gives to you. Show me is the prayer of adult. Give me is the prayer of children. pro 30:15

Commit yourself to every truth revealed to you as it will turn you to a limit breaker

The fear of God is the master key to your future. A great start is vital in determining the outcome of a race.

Consistency is the rule of the game in our walk with God. If you are not consistent you cannot be a price winner.

You can't live anyhow and get anywhere meaningful.
The fear of the Lord is the foundational cost for breaking limit… Psalm 11:3

Consecration is a capital cost for breaking limits. Psalm 112: The price for exploit is the same for all generations. You are either interested in breaking limit or limit breaking you.

All limit breakers are men that deliberately feared God. The fear of God is a fundamental non-negotiable requirement for breaking limits …. Dan 6:4
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Goodgod213:
This words are just ginger words so that he can cash out on your sweat. Your destiny is in your hands . You can prophesy on yourself with out any fake pastor. Nigerians should stop the habit of giving this men of God offerings and tithes. They can’t build a wooden university for the poor but can buy 4 private jets.

What he said aligned with what you wrote here. He made it clear that if you sot down and wait on God you will wait for ever. Plan is needful but action is more important.

There is no pastor in Nigeria with two private jets. The cost of keeping jets is not friendly. It is not a car.

At this level of your life you should be trading in quality and intelligent information.
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Amen!
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by ComedianzazaB(m): 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
I see a new country called Biafra !!!!! That's the meaning of breaking limit. 2020 is freedom year for Biafra so take note
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Legendguru: 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hmmm
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by inspirenet: 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

He didn't address Nigerian and neither did he address everybody present for the service but those willing to pay the price. He talked about cost, the sacrifice needed to get to where you are going.

Here are some of the statement I was able to get down :

What God shows you is more important than what he gives to you. Show me is the prayer of adult. Give me is the prayer of children. pro 30:15

Commit yourself to every truth revealed to you as it will turn you to a limit breaker

The fear of God is the master key to your future. A great start is vital in determining the outcome of a race.

Consistency is the rule of the game in our walk with God. If you are not consistent you cannot be a price winner.

You can't live anyhow and get anywhere meaningful.
The fear of the Lord is the foundational cost for breaking limit… Psalm 11:3

Consecration is a capital cost for breaking limits. Psalm 112: The price for exploit is the same for all generations. You are either interested in breaking limit or limit breaking you.

All limit breakers are men that deliberately feared God. The fear of God is a fundamental non-negotiable requirement for breaking limits …. Dan 6:4

Thank you my brother.

Bishop wasn't addressing Nigerians in general as published by the OP.

*The fear of the Lord is the foundational cost for breaking limit… Psalm 11:3

I think Nairaland will still remain relevant without posting this topic here.

The prophecy is for members of the Church who received it in their heart, believed it and are willing to take action on it.

If you don't belong simply skip..
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2020
inspirenet:

Thank you my brother.

Bishop wasn't addressing Nigerians in general as published by the OP.

*The fear of the Lord is the foundational cost for breaking limit… Psalm 11:3

I think Nairaland will still remain relevant without posting this topic here.

The prophecy is for members of the Church who received it in their heart, believed it and are willing to take action on it.

If you don't belong simply skip..

Blogger reckons misinformation will drive traffic but it has not worked and won't. Why lie about prediction when the my bishop never mentioned Nigeria and limit in a single sentence, all through the service.

And this blogger is likely to be a Winners.
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2020
chijokz:

Lol @ Customers.
It's all a strategy. Every new year, all these pastors come out to make prophesies with some contradicting themselves.

Bishop Oyedepo has never predicted anything about Nigeria. He speaks to Individuals and not crowd. Plans and action are capital requirement for breaking limit. He said that. Never told you to wait for God to break limit.

No future for the lazy in the kingdom neither is there any for those going around town collecting prayers.

I heard all these and more from the service and no single feel good so called prophecy
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2020
saajus:
There will be few testimonies but they are mostly based on Law of Randomness. If you have 1m people, at least 10 or 20 will break limits by Law of Randomness. That's why in Naija, if a Church has a low population, it will look as if miracles are not happening. So, the first mission of any Pastor is to get tons of members anyhow. After that, Psychology and Law of Randomness will complete the rest. I believe in God and His power but many of our men of God have lost touch. I appreciate their zeal but most times they don't tell our people the complete truth. Well, there are still a few ones that have not got lost into this so-called Prosperity Gospel

Breaking limit is not a work of your ”law of randomness” by the way, which branch of science invented this law?

Breaking limit is a product of plan and action backed my the spirit of God.

If a family has lived all through generations in poverty but has worked hard then forces are against them and they need to review their relationship with the covenant and be consistent n following after God.

The major reason men and women flock to winners is because they teach God word, irrespective of your personal opinion and those that bought it gave personal testimony.

Not many joiner the church as comfortable people. Many like myself was driven by the challenges of life to winners and I heard the word like I never ever did in all my years of being a Christian and result followed.

The same is the story of the attorney generation of south Africa. He was a frustrated Christian until somebody gave him the bishop books.. Afterward his life took a turn for the better, went to law school and all and today is their top law man.

Any church that makes God word green will have many sheep to feed with it.

Any church that prides itself in having few members is driven by satanic influence and doctrine for the word of God is made for the entire world... In just one day, God added over three thousand to his church in the books of acts. As many as should be saved but the word must have gods backing.

The Igwe of Nnewi just joined winners because of the teaching not because he was looking for a miracle.

Winners is a church that teaches you how to be God over the issues of live because Jesus said we are God and children of the most high
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Meesquared000(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2020
JADEK01:
i can see how you are been prophecia into ur life......if u know what God has done for me through that man through his ministrations.....anyway happy new year to you
Seriously through his ministration. And you're certain that same thing wouldn't have happened to you without his ministration. We're so gullible and daft here that's why we're where we are. Religion is a Hoax
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Timossa(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2020
Hi Nairalanders,

I'm so excited to be here and to bring to your notice how I can be of help to you and your events. I have created a SIMPLE THREAD HERE: NAIRALAND MOTIVATION for those looking for Speakers to speak at your events: Training, Conferences, Seminars, Workshop, Church Events, Webinars, Program Moderation, Mentorship and Coaching, etc...

Here's the link to the video of me speaking on RESET 2020:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30DdFo7GC74

"You Have Great Deeds Within You"

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:
√ Twitter: @tim_imuwahen
√ Facebook: @amb.timimuwahen
√ Instagram: @amb.timimuwahen
√ LinkedIn: @tim-imuwahen
√ Youtube: @Tim Imuwahen
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by somtookeke(m): 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
5 Prophecies Of 2020 From Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Others

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/5-prophecies-of-2020-from-adeboye.html

LFC fitness latest ahead of Sheffield United clash

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/lfc-fitness-latest-ahead-of-sheffield.html

Google Doodle honours Amaka Igwe on 57th posthumous birthday

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/google-doodle-honours-amaka-igwe-on.html

Share, Comment, Like

Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by MrCork: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Favysoma:
is it ur offering or your tithe?..u that is not paying your tithe u yaff rich finish bah?how much do u think people pay as tithe and offering sef..my dear whoever is blessed of God no man can curse...papa David is a philanthropist so please gt your facts right before hiding behind your keyboard to spew rubbish

how much? smiley
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by chijokz(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Bishop Oyedepo has never predicted anything about Nigeria. He speaks to Individuals and not crowd. Plans and action are capital requirement for breaking limit. He said that. Never told you to wait for God to break limit.

No future for the lazy in the kingdom neither is there any for those going around town collecting prayers.

I heard all these and more from the service and no single feel good so called prophecy
Thanks for the clarification.
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Favysoma(f): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrCork:

how much? smiley
unku tell me ...mtcheww
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by MrCork: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
Favysoma:
unku tell me ...mtcheww

...sweeet hat ..Will u growwwwwwup an stop acting like a nigerian for ones..gadddemit. can u see am tryna help u?.. be nice. How much? angry
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Favysoma(f): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2020
MrCork:

...sweeet hat ..Will u growwwwwwup an stop acting like a nigerian for ones..gadddemit. can u see am tryna help u?.. be nice. How much? angry
get sense sir...u really need it aswear...help yourself ...and please stop the asslicking
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by MrCork: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2020
Favysoma:
get sense sir...u really need it aswear...help yourself ...and please stop the asslicking

baby can i remind u am from London..I have moiney & truss me, u don't wanna miss your shance so please be nice.. am not usualy on yor level.
Anyways can i get to no u, toast u, romance u & mate with u & get yor nomba? Was yor nomba darling
..be nice?
smiley
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Favysoma(f): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
Unku am not interested... Keep your money...thank you
MrCork:

baby can i remind u am from London..I have moiney & truss me, u don't wanna miss your shance so please be nice.. am not usualy on yor level.
Anyways can i get to no u, toast u, romance u & mate with u & get yor nomba? Was yor nomba darling
..be nice?
smiley
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by MrCork: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
Favysoma:

angry
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by MrCork: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Favysoma:

..see yor headlike dragon fly..do u realize am from London innnit & do u realize u are about to miss a London shance to talk to a londoner & do u realize I live in a rich area call Pekam ?
..was your bombs please.. angry

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sincerely many so called yearly prophecy and declaration are born out of fleshly lust from thw Spirit.
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Ajsimon(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
Na so we dey hear
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by Favysoma(f): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
Pls sir don't quote me again,I actually don't want to insult u BT u are obviously pushing me to the wall...I don't want a short engine hungry looking London fool pls...am not interested chop ur money alone Nd gt sense
MrCork:

..see yor headlike dragon fly..do u realize am from London innnit & do u realize u are about to miss a London shance to talk to a londoner & do u realize I live in a rich area call Pekam ?
..was your bombs please.. angry

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by MrCork: 6:44am On Jan 06, 2020
Favysoma:
Pls sir don't quote me again,I actually don't want to insult u BT u are obviously pushing me to the wall...I don't want a short engine hungry looking London fool pls...am not interested chop ur money alone Nd gt sense

If not for nairaland, u will never get a shance to talk to Londoner like me(thank me later).
.& then u complain u can't find man on nairaland. By the way, did I mention I drive BMW, I have moiney & I can easily get any womans I want..U included?... eddddoit girl!(No oofeense)
angry
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits by OkCornel(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
A year of breaking limits smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination / Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.