Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari's 2020 New Year Letter (full Message) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari's 2020 New Year Letter (full Message) (427 Views)

Breaking News: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi In A New Year Letter To The Nation [L / Buhari’s 2020 Christmas Message To Nigerians / President Muhammadu Buhari’s 2020 Easter Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1)

President Muhammadu Buhari's 2020 New Year Letter (full Message) by spunky425(m): 7:54am On Jan 01, 2020

President Muhammadu Buhari has addressed the nation in his 2020 new year letter.

The letter with title ‘A Letter from the President at New Year’, and signed by him, states that fighting corruption, improving the economy and combating insecurity would remain the planks of his regime in the new year.

Read full letter below;

Today marks a new decade. It is a time of hope, optimism and fresh possibilities. We look forward as a nation to the 2020s as the opportunity to build on the foundations we have laid together on security, diversification of our economy and taking on the curse of corruption. These are the pledges on which I have been twice elected President and remain the framework for a stable, sustainable and more prosperous future.

Elections are the cornerstone of our democracy. I salute the commitment of the millions who voted in peace last February and of those leaders who contested for office vigorously but fairly, submitting to the authority of the electorate, the Independent National Electoral Commission and judicial process. I understand very well the frustrations our system has in the past triggered. I will be standing down in 2023 and will not be available in any future elections. But I am determined to help strengthen the electoral process both in Nigeria and across the region, where several ECOWAS members go to the polls this year.

See full letter
https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2020/01/president-muhammadu-buharis-2020-new-year-letter/
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2020 New Year Letter (full Message) by Mynd44: 7:58am On Jan 01, 2020

(1)

New Year: Osun First Lady, Kafayat Oyetola Celebrates Baby Of The Year / Nigerians Don't Expect Buhari's Family To Move About In Public Transport - Momoh / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha, Declared Apc’s Uzodinma Winner In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.