Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday (55035 Views)

Photos: Chineye Esther Celebrates Birthday, Princess Style / Love U Now And Forever ” – Bbnaija Esther Celebrates Frodd In A Romantic Way On / Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Sani111: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements. Happy New Year

COMPANY REGISTRATION IN NIGERIA
See my signature
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Chubhie: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Erediauwa:
This girl is just unstable and confused like NEPA...... Even Tacha is more stable and consistent at her "runs" game.

How can you explain this gross stupidity from Esther when she herself don't have a clue what she wants...... Today, Frodd will be the sugar in her tea, the next second, she'll see him as a witless monkey.

Then, when she sees a more pretty lady giving him the attention and love, she becomes so jealous and all loving.

Love doesn't work that way.

By the way, my attention has been drawn to the name some of our brothers from the East bears, you hear names like;

Belinus,
Hyginus
Corlienus
Ignatius,
Polycarp and
Bonaventure
Allow her to be a woman in peace.

3 Likes

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by CSTR2: 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
Erediauwa:
This girl is just unstable and confused like NEPA...... Even Tacha is more stable and consistent at her "runs" game.

How can you explain this gross stupidity from Esther when she herself don't have a clue what she wants...... Today, Frodd will be the sugar in her tea, the next second, she'll see him as a witless monkey.

Then, when she sees a more pretty lady giving him the attention and love, she becomes so jealous and all loving.

By the way, my attention has been drawn to the name some of our brothers from the East bears, you hear names like;

Belinus,
Hyginus
Corlienus
Ignatius,
Polycarp and
Bonaventure
They are mostly ecclesiastical names from the Catholic Bible or Catholic Latin literature.

It is a Catholic something.

2 Likes

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Monsuratulatu: 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy birthday day frodd!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Elvinho2244(m): 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
daddytime:
Esther is the original "Fraud"...

I'm telling you grin

1 Like

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Enemyofpeace: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
Rubbish. Absolute rubbish
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by DissTroy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Starz825:

This kind girl plenty for naija...Dem dey call them mood swingers
Today Dem like you tommorow Dem dey treat u like shit

They aren't termed "mood swingers", but "cockteasers". smiley

2 Likes

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Ndibunna: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
Frodd should not try and marry that girl.

Has character is zero coupled with her small stout nature.

2 Likes

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by megasamuel(m): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
Esther want to kill me oo grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Goalnaldo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Fraudsters cheesy

1 Like

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by adamuadamualhaj: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Wat that hell[color=#990000][/color][s][/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by idomanation: 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
correctkidabc:
Happy Birthday Chukwuemeka Belinus�
Thank you for being amazing…
Thank you for always looking out for me…
Thank you for always having my back…
Thank you for being my friend…
And thank you for making my 2019.

Love you now and forever and have fun for two today @callme_frodd❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6wYGcGAfh_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
naso.tomorrow now we go here another thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by idomanation: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
skkslar:
We don't need this in 2020
simple
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by recievesense: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by adamuadamualhaj: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Wat that hellghyut
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Reussite: 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
Tembebe:
All I can say is for Esther to have written this then something must be going on behind the scenes
Pls,let's mind our business and watch things unfold.
I love them both sha!!!
PS: Biko,this is a new year,let's not turn this into a tribal war like past years.I Beg of every tribal warrior on this forum
Most definitely.
More surprising is the fact that she replies with a thank you on most BD congratulatory msg on Frodd'$ tweet page.

3 Likes

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Nmezor(f): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Slow tiger my birthday mate happy bufday... Estar go sit down abeg u n ur fake luv
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nmezor:
Slow tiger my birthday mate happy bufday... Estar go sit down abeg u n ur fake luv
how u take know say na fake love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by SirToby(m): 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ndibunna:
Frodd should not try and marry that girl.

Has character is zero coupled with her small stout nature.

Why not say you don't like her because she's Yoruba
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by younglleo: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
Cant anybody love me dis way!!
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by oochi123(f): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hahahaha. I cant stop laughing.. So finally you guys are good. It's a good thing you never bleeped in the house.. Weldone.
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by topboss: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
SirToby:

Why not say you don't like her because she's Yoruba

He was talking about frodd genetically God given good looks being compromised by her shortness, nothing tribal.

U know frodd is slim, tall, slim face and light skinned, like his mother.

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Nmezor(f): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
Fuckdem:
how u take know say na fake love
didn't u watch the show?
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by ItooWorWor(m): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
I notice sey 2day na yeye news plenty for nairaland undecided
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Akpacha(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
kandral:
She is saying I love you to a guy that was named Fraud by his parents. Smh for her stupidity.
Frodd was not given by his parent, Frodd mean Fresh and odd. He is fresh And kinda hard to understand that's what he meant by that name. U can thank me later.

1 Like

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Nowenuse: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Erediauwa:

Belinus,
Hyginus
Corlienus
Ignatius,
Polycarp and
Bonaventure

These names are Catholic names. Very common with Catholic folks.
Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nmezor:
didn't u watch the show?
now I understand.. ... You have a vital point

1 Like

Re: ”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday by Duru009(m): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
This girl is a pure fraud!!

Fake Love !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel And Beverly Osu Shares Adorable Loveup Photo / Ajay Ajimobi Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun / Wizkid Vs Chris Brown: Who Rocked The 'dashiki' Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.