Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

[Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria (17068 Views)

Phones With Best Camera And Their Price In Nigeria / Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] / 20 Best 3GB RAM Phones And Their Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by drwoodr007: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
Try the pouvoir series, you will appreciate it for it long lasting battery.
Seunpaul01:
Abeg, how strong is Samsung battery now. Since the time I had poor battery experience with one open n close Samsung I used long time ago. I don't trust using Samsung products anymore.

And more recently, the terrible news of their battery exploding. I don't just trust their product again.
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by drwoodr007: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Really, they are on point both price wise and spec wise
sureinfo:
Those Tecno phones are on point, they are quite affordable too
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by drwoodr007: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
That's because you only use Xiaomi. Open your eyes and see way better options.
RubiesBanking:
You decided to put Tecno, itel and infinix and forgot to put Xiaomi. Xiaomi better pass all those crappy phones
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by drwoodr007: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
The brand isn't his sef. They are paying him 10,000 for bad mouthing
Blastedholligan:
Xiaomi is there and besides, why bad mouth a brand just to appraise yours?
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by RubiesBanking: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
drwoodr007:

Haha i prefer my eyes to be closed and be enjoying my Xiaomi if you regard TRANSSION PHONES as better options

2 Likes

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Seunpaul01(m): 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
drwoodr007:
Try the pouvoir series, you will appreciate it for it long lasting battery.

Thank you so much.
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by drwoodr007: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Be inspired bro, don't box yourself in a corner.
RubiesBanking:

Haha i prefer my eyes to be closed and be enjoying my Xiaomi if you regard TRANSSION PHONES as better options
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Mohbola(f): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
The thing is, no phone is bad..... Your pocket will determine the phone you get.
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by divinejaga: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mohbola:
The thing is, no phone is bad..... Your pocket will determine the phone you get.
Well said babe
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mohbola:
There are bad phones o
E.g phones with 1GB RAM are death trap in the long run

1 Like

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by akashi01(m): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
drwoodr007:
The brand isn't his sef. They are paying him 10,000 for bad mouthing

That's what they pay you?
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by akashi01(m): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
drwoodr007:
Imagine useless talks
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by akashi01(m): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
drwoodr007:

So I should leave latest Snapdragon processors, sharper displays, better UI, better camera, Type C fast charger just to buy trashy Tecno Are you not mad? grin

1 Like

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by AmosAkins: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Afrolet:
There are bad phones o E.g phones with 1GB RAM are death trap in the long run
Well that is why they are cheaper. More gives you a edge in perfomance, But Processor is the main koko

1 Like

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
AmosAkins:

Well that is why they are cheaper.
More gives you a edge in perfomance,
But
Processor is the main koko

Local People like me really don't consider processor when buying phones
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by AmosAkins: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
Afrolet:

As long as it serves the purpose for purchase
no p
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by divinejaga: 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Afrolet:

Yea! Me too don't check hat before purchasing any phone
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Corroro: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2020
drwoodr007:
Tecno has a larger share of the market, they are doing something right. Their phones being more affordable, speaks well of them.
and they have great endorsements too
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 6:43am On Jan 22, 2020
divinejaga:

Yea! Me too don't check hat before purchasing any phone
Thumbs up
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by johnodion: 12:45am On Jan 23, 2020
What of Phones like LG & Motorola or bontel
Them no dey dis list?
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by divinejaga: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
johnodion:
What of Phones like LG & Motorola or bontel
Them no dey dis list?
Alaye
Those ones na phone?
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by awoo47: 8:17am On Jan 24, 2020
sureinfo:
for your mind, samsung wey once screen break you go use the same money wey you buy phone use repair screen? That's why I stick with my tecno phones, they're are durable and their parts are easily available
i epp mum repair a30s screen fr 30k at Samsung office
i wan buy copy at cheaper price but copy screen no work
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by awoo47: 8:24am On Jan 24, 2020
Afrolet:

no mind dos game addicts grin
my infinx note 5 sef dey play pubg at balanced settings without any lag
dey will still tell me say na lie, ontop my own phone grin grin cheesy
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
awoo47:
i epp mum repair a30s screen fr 30k at Samsung office
i wan buy copy at cheaper price but copy screen no work
30k.... That's new tecno phone
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by AmosAkins: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
divinejaga:
Alaye Those ones na phone?
Kindly google up LG latest phones cheesy
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by AmosAkins: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
divinejaga:
Alaye Those ones na phone?
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by divinejaga: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
AmosAkins:

Even if them get latest, their phones go either dey too expensive or won't have standard features
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by AmosAkins: 5:57am On Jan 26, 2020
divinejaga:

Even if them get latest, their phones go either dey too expensive or won't have standard features

it is expensive....I agree. But it has alot of features
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
AmosAkins:

it is expensive....I agree. But it has alot of features
Like?
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 28, 2020
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 6:48am On Jan 28, 2020
xvbill:
Who is interested. Sweet deal. shocked
Xiaomi redmi note 6 pro. Brand new inbox
Location gwagwalada Abuja. But anywhere in Abj we can meet its okay

Only calls. No whatsapp
08167161773. 53k firm. 4/64Gb. Blue color.

Gsmarena the rest, then come back and appreciate the deal
Is that the usual market price or you are giving discount
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by preshos: 6:23am On Jan 30, 2020
Afrolet:
Is that the usual market price or you are giving discount
That should be discount price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Upload Picture On Twitter With Any Browser (java Users) / Gionee M5, 6000mah And 4 Day Battery Life / 5 Key Considerations For Purchasing A New Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.