Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

[Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria (17082 Views)

Phones With Best Camera And Their Price In Nigeria / Best 4GB RAM Phones & Their Price In Nigeria [Updated] / 20 Best 3GB RAM Phones And Their Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by drwoodr007: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
Yeah, you re right. They just have to keep delivering quality products to remain relevant and to keep those endorsements coming
Corroro:
and they have great endorsements too
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by drwoodr007: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
I'm sure you can't engage in a healthy debate without cursing. You don't have to be vulgar, neither of us can manufacture the least of these devies.
akashi01:

So I should leave latest Snapdragon processors, sharper displays, better UI, better camera, Type C fast charger just to buy trashy Tecno Are you not mad? grin
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by drwoodr007: 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
The only people I see complaining are keyboard warriors. I have a couple of friends using the brand and I haven't noticed any complain apart from normal or natural product obsolescence.
Afrolet:

Yea! Tecno is on the right path when it comes to eating up a large chunk of the market! Follow by infinix and others and they give you value for your money

I have been using hot 5 for 2yrs plus with 2GB RAM, been enjoying the phone and the battery still dope and I bought It 35k then
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by jemilajane: 2:21am On Feb 02, 2020
drwoodr007:
The only people I see complaining are keyboard warriors. I have a couple of friends using the brand and I haven't noticed any complain apart from normal or natural product obsolescence.
Hmm! What is keyboard warriors?
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 7:32am On Feb 04, 2020
jemilajane:

Hmm! What is keyboard warriors?
Guess it means digital quarellers
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by donkelvin10(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2020
1 month old tecno pouvoir 3 air for sale....in perfect condition.... for 24k.... call or whatsapp +2349023630072
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 5:47am On Feb 07, 2020
donkelvin10:
1 month old tecno pouvoir 3 air for sale....in perfect condition.... for 24k.... call or whatsapp +2349023630072
Hmmm
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by divinejaga: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Afrolet:

Hmmm
Been a long while on this thread
At least no more tecno & infinix argument against xiaomi
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by preshos: 6:14am On Feb 12, 2020
divinejaga:

Been a long while on this thread
At least no more tecno & infinix argument against xiaomi
Truly said - na gbas gbos fight on those devices
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2020
preshos:

Indeed
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by divinejaga: 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
preshos:

Yea
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by jemilajane: 10:01am On Feb 14, 2020
Any fairly used infinix hot 6 or hot 7 for N18,000?
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by preshos: 5:37am On Feb 19, 2020
jemilajane:
Any fairly used infinix hot 6 or hot 7 for N18,000?
Whatttt?
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2020
preshos:

Whatttt?
E shock u?
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Blastedholligan: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
drwoodr007:
The brand isn't his sef. They are paying him 10,000 for bad mouthing
lol. It's just so funny. You can market your brand cos the market is so big fir everyone.
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 5:31am On Feb 25, 2020
Blastedholligan:
lol. It's just so funny. You can market your brand cos the market is so big fir everyone.
Toh.
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by jamiuisah: 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
▫️▫️
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by jamiuisah: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2020
▫️▫️▫️▫️
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by jamiuisah: 5:56am On Mar 12, 2020
▫️
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Corroro: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
jemilajane:
Samsung phones usually my favorite...
All other phones na trash

How can you say that phone like tecno, infinix are all trash?you have to have a high budget before you can buy a Samsung phone.
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Corroro:

How can you say that phone like tecno, infinix are all trash?you have to have a high budget before you can buy a Samsung phone.
Seconded
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 7:25am On Apr 15, 2020
Corroro:

I de tell you.

People see buying high end phones as status something when affordable phones like Tecno will do
Exactly the truth
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2020
❤️❤️
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by GreaterDC(m): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Please how much is tecno spark 4
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
❤️❤️�
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
❤️❤️❤️
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Bestliving(m): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Please where can I buy Samsung galaxy m31 in Ibadan and what is the price. Is not on jumia
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Bestliving(m): 6:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Afrolet:
If you are a phone lover, then we have taken out time to list out the main features of these mobile phones and the price range you can get them in Nigeria and also state the possible issues with these phones just to guide you before you change your mind to buy them! So have fun

1. Full list of Apple iPhones and their Prices

2. All infinix Phones and their Prices

3. All Samsung Phones and their Prices in Nigeria

4. All Tecno Phones and their Prices in Nigeria

5. All Nokia Android Phones and their Price in Nigeria

6. Full list of Gionee Phones and their Price in Nigeria

7. All Itel Phones and their Nigerian Price

8. Best Xiaomi Phones and their Prices in Nigeria

9. All Huawei Phones and their Prices
I couldn't find Samsung galaxy M31, please I need the price and where I can buy it in Ibadan because I can't find it on jumia either
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Afrolet: 10:35pm On May 04, 2020
Bestliving:
Please where can I buy Samsung galaxy m31 in Ibadan and what is the price. Is not on jumia
It may likely cost around 80k
Re: [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria by Bestliving(m): 6:41am On May 05, 2020
Afrolet:

It may likely cost around 80k
Thanks, I just saw it on Mumia #150,500. I think is above my budget. I thought it will be around 100k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? / Webgate Advanced Device Locks Pro V2.00 37 S60v3 Unsigned Cracked-illusion / Why Do Most People Hate Sending Text Messages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.