Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,468 members, 7,958,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World (43937 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) / Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? / Michelle Makun Welcomes Gianni Infantino, FIFA President With A Flower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2020

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by eas01: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
I think the word "admired" probably now has a whole new meaning cos i dont know who is admiring her and what they see to be admiring

7 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by MedicH: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thought it's cossy orjiakor
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
But this woman fine sha! Always smiling.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by logon599: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hmm
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by EdwardRandy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
These Americans can be funny. You guys created a platform by yourself, nominated and voted Michele Obama by yourself, without the knowledge and consent of the rest of the world. And now you guys come up with a result by yourself and expect the rest of the world to agree with your thesis?? undecidedNdi iberibe.

5 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Melian(f): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
I no know wetin people see for this Michelle sef. Melania all the way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Lamasta(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
She's a powerful woman globally unlike our first lady here
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nigerians should not complain. Inferior beings have no say. Ahem. Just report if you want don't quote me.
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by captainblaze(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
donbachi:
How una take know...una dey inside our eye and mind?
Oga learn how to read...... They said it was gotten from a recent US survey.....
U just dey find FTC....
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by guru90: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
May we no praise any person this year 2020.
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Deo1986(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
Great Woman.... I Recall Her Response When She Was Called A Monkey.. 'when They Go Low, We Go High'.... Concerning The Polls, .... Americans Opinions Though.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by kaladoz: 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
emmyw:
They Don't Know You Though
Then why are they making claims on our behalf? They Don't Know us Yet they created a platform, nominated and voted Michele Obama without the knowledge and consent of the rest of the world. And now they are claiming we chose her?

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by kaladoz: 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
GeneralPula:
Obama family is one of the best thing that’s ever happened to the USA! cool

Don’t bother quoting me if you’ve got a diff opinion!

This is 2020...Let’s be guided!
Obama family is one of the worst thing that’s ever happened to the USA!

5 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Sirseedorf(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
Admirer kwa

undecided
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by muykem: 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
That girl stylishly fine though. Me self dey use one eye look am if not that Obama is my brother.
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
I don’t admire her

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by chloedogie(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
I tell people that the easiest way to block a Trump 2020 presidency is to just feature that womam called Michelle. She will sweep all college votes powered states and also defeat Trump like 70 to 30. But she doesnt have any iota of interest in politics. How I wished..........

Happy new year to everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by wonlasewonimi: 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
People in the shithole think their opinions matter
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Dearbololo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by 02Kebreal(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Regina Daniel nkor?
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by StarUp: 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
I thought it's only in Nigeria this kinda thing happens o... A situation where "some people" will cook up figures to represent interest of the masses... Me wey current well I no even know when them cast that vote... America, I hail una o.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Agugbadin: 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
realbitez:
OK, what of most admired man

May be Oshomole
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by yom2(m): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
muykem:
That girl stylishly fine though. Me self dey use one eye look am if not that Obama is my brother.
. I wonder na only fine una dey see to admire for people sha. I see such people as very shalow
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by osaweseforme(m): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
ok, cos me i no know o.....dont even care
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by MrCork: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
kweensheba:

Michelle Obama has been named the “most admired woman” in the world in a major new US survey.

The former first lady, who had consistently higher popularity ratings than her husband while they were in the White House, surpassed the current US president and first lady in Gallup’s annual poll.

It is the second year in a row Ms Obama has earned the accolade of world’s most venerated woman. The 55-year-old took ten per cent of the vote, followed by Melania Trump who gained five per cent of it.

Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey and Greta Thunberg all took three per cent of the vote each.

Read more from: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/michelle-obama-most-admired-woman-gallup-poll-melania-trump-a9265191.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1577813037

how??...she ain't lightskin!!(No oofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kenneygirl:

She established a foundation which mentors young leaders across the world since departing the white house.
Michelle’s book 'becoming' became one of the most popular memoirs in history after it came out last year
Defining her book with simplicity is an understatement, you get to picture real life event while reading. Such a privilege to have her among us.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by WorWorBoy: 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
voltron14:
Watch how some self-hating Negroes come for her.
what's there to admire?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Excited As Tiwa Savage Replies His Instagram Chat (Photo) / Mzbel: I Will Sleep With Your Boyfriend If You Don't Stop Insulting Me / Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.