Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World (43697 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) / Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? / The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by chewwie(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
Melania Trump is the only sensible one there. Immense beauty. Why isn't Ivanka Trump there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by ezelous: 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
if its in terms of charity or being a role model, she tried, but don't mention the entire family because Obama executed shady deals and even recognised LGBT.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Savagethe21st(m): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
The way the give all this awards thats how the gave a skinny bella hadid most beautiful woman in d world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE0DM2WXazk Hello guys i'm a producer from Lagos in my teens chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and comment what you think or critique subscribe to support me and .Thanks and Godbless.
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by wirinet(m): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ewedegubbler:
Admired by who and who? I no follow oo
Me I follow o. I admire her even more than her husband. She represent the strong and educated black woman.

I know many white nationalist hate to see a strong educated, highly intelligent black woman. They prefer a dumb, barely educated, model (runs girl ) as long as she is white.

Anywhere she goes around the world, she is respected and loved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp1QAOlW9cc

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by chiefolododo(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
In terms of what ?she is not even as beautiful as Aisha buhari
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by wirinet(m): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
chewwie:
Melania Trump is the only sensible one there. Immense beauty. Why isn't Ivanka Trump there?
Are you normal? How can you compare Melania Trump with Michelle Obama? Even Donald Trump respects Michelle more than Melania.

4 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Temple1288(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
chloedogie:
I tell people that the easiest way to block a Trump 2020 presidency is to just feature that womam called Michelle. She will sweep all college votes powered states and also defeat Trump like 70 to 30. But she doesnt have any iota of interest in politics. How I wished..........

Happy new year to everyone.

They way y'all come up with some tales is just so much!

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by wirinet(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
chiefolododo:
In terms of what ?she is not even as beautiful as Aisha buhari
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She is said to be the most intelligent first last America ever had.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Naijaarchive(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
Why do they use US to judge the whole world... Same thing that happen in Movies
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Temple1288(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
wirinet:

Are you normal? How can you compare Melania Trump with Michelle Obama? Even Donald Trump respects Michelle more than Melania.
Haha! He respects some woman more than his own wife? You're just a low IQ dumb individual!
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Zchi1052(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
She's cool though...very decent ...what more
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Dpharisee: 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Capnd143:
So some white dude conducts polls within the united States and used this to draw conclusion that she is the most admired woman in the world? Like WTF?

So because she's the most admired in the u.s, she's the most admired in the world?

Who does this lame ass reports?

BTW, I admire her too

America has world champion in everything, WWE na only them. Ice hockey winners in America are called world champions, the winners of their eggball called American 'football' are called world champions grin

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by wirinet(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
Temple1288:

Haha! He respects some woman more than his own wife? You're just a low IQ dumb individual!
Michelle Obama is so respected in the US that even Steve Bannon, Trump's former strategist thinks she has a chance against trump in the race for the presidency in 2020 -https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-08-11/bannon-latest-to-float-idea-of-michelle-obama-run-against-trump

Even Filmmaker and activist Michael Moore recently called on Michelle Obama to run as the best hope for Democrats to beat Trump in 2020, saying the popular former first lady would “crush” the president.

“She is a beloved American, and she would go in there, and she would beat him,” Moore said on MSNBC. “She would beat him in the debates, he wouldn’t be able to bully her, he wouldn’t be able to nickname her.”

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by ernecy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
BabaCommander:
Wife if the gay crusader... undecided
I heard she is a transgender. A male masquerading as a female.
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by wirinet(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
ernecy:
I heard she is a transgender. A male masquerading as a female.
Conspiracy theory of white nationalists and their sympathetisers.

They know the can't touch her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Ottyn01(m): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
grin grin shocked
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by pacespot(m): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
I don't know why USA like to conduct their survey within their country and use it to rate the entire world. In the said gallop poll, I'm sure 90 percent of the participants are from the United States, and that is enough to assume that it is the whole world speaking

Any way, the former first lady is admiring.
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Carlyboi(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
What’s there not to admire tho she’s an highly accomplished woman!well America is said to be the first country in the world and there’s no gain saying in the fact she has one of the best systems l,institutions,industries,fields,and facilities....she’s about no 1 in everything and at least top 10 in all the indexes or ratings as far as the whole world is concerned....so I guess it comes with some braggadocio and confidence and sense of superiority The most beautiful,most Powerful in the world is conducted by the Likes of Times Magazine and other US media..... ;Dso U.S.A is the definitely the chief judge of world affairs

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by TrollKiller(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
While mynd44, ishilove and dominique dey here dey press ban button
chai grin
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
realbitez:
OK, what of most admired man
Who else apart from me?
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by DissTroy(m): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
careytommy37:
by who?

I can't remember the last time i heard anything about her, so on what basis is she being admired?
The Liberal/leftwing media will do anything to continue spinning their imaginative narratives.

Nobody takes the Liberals and the Left seriously. No rational and informed person does anyway.

Michelle Obama who has nothing to her name and person other than tagging along her hypocrite husband, Obama, is the most admired woman in the world? Hogwash! Even Zuckerberg's wife, Priscilla Chan, is more admirable than Michelle.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Jaymaestro(m): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
The Obamas are so graceful, blessed and elegant. Beautiful People. My favourite Ame President .

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by DissTroy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jaymaestro:
The Obamas are so graceful, blessed and elegant. Beautiful People. My favourite Ame President .

Nonsense! Both their kids are known drug addicts who shag around with random hippie white dudes. Just Google it!

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by JJOF(m): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
realbitez:
OK, what of most admired man
Naira Marley grin grin grin
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by JJOF(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hotzone:
If not her then who else
Aisha Buhari grin grin grin
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by olong1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
U.S is not the whole world, dem no dey my eyes.
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by avrex3k(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
GeneralPula:
Obama family is one of the best thing that’s ever happened to the USA! cool

Don’t bother quoting me if you’ve got a diff opinion!

This is 2020...Let’s be guided!
Let’s be guided grin
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by ItooWorWor(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
My mother is the most admired woman in the world grin cheesy cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidinma,AY,Ebube Nwagbo,Toyin Aimakhu At Akpororo's Comedy Show In Lagos(Pics) / DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins / Beyonce Pays Tribute To Fela Kuti,performs His 1976 "Zombie" At Coachella(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.