Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,282 members, 7,957,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World (43934 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) / Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? / Michelle Makun Welcomes Gianni Infantino, FIFA President With A Flower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by mafnv9: 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by stanech: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
GeneralPula:
Obama family is one of the best thing that’s ever happened to the USA! cool

Don’t bother quoting me if you’ve got a diff opinion!

This is 2020...Let’s be guided!

Libyans would beg to differ
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by hermesprogidy(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
Who comes up with all these stwepid awards? What are the metrics they used? Ass lickers!
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by hermesprogidy(m): 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
wirinet:

Me I follow o. I admire her even more than her husband. She represent the strong and educated black woman.

I know many white nationalist hate to see a strong educated, highly intelligent black woman. They prefer a dumb, barely educated, model (runs girl ) as long as she is white.

Anywhere she goes around the world, she is respected and loved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp1QAOlW9cc

I agree, Melania is nothing but a dumb sex doll.
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by cococandy(f): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
She is
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Trybes(m): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
It wasn't by the colour of the skin but by the content of the character
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by cococandy(f): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Punchline33:
The way Obama's wife supports the man is a reminder that good women abound even in western civilizations. Our wanna feminists should emulate this woman and be humble to build a home for themselves. That is an honourable thing to do.

We feminists do emulate and admire her quite alright. Seeing as she’s one of us.
I think the message should be the other way. More men child try to be like Obama.
He’s a wonderful feminist as well.

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by TheStarsAlign: 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
CRUSH.

Hey! Wait for the Presido's TweetBack
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Bahamas95(m): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
pascalbenz:
What do I know ?
"You know nothing John Snow"

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by officialfestus(m): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
collinsuchendu:
So where are her admirers you son of a bitch?
haha
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by laiza(m): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
Capnd143:
So some white dude conducts polls within the united States and used this to draw conclusion that she is the most admired woman in the world? Like WTF?

So because she's the most admired in the u.s, she's the most admired in the world?

Who does this lame ass reports?

BTW, I admire her too
Hahahaha it seems you have not got the gist that the United States is the yardstick for measuring anything in the world. That is why everyone wants to go there. They believe if you're accepted by the west you have been successful in life. Rubbish. I love Michelle Obama too but she isn't the most venerated woman in the world to me. Let them come to Africa and conduct these polls, go to the Middle East and Europe to conduct them before they come with arbitrary results about someone in some random states who wins a poll and that automatically makes her winner in the whole world. Idiota grin

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by RaptorX: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
pacespot:
I don't know why USA like to conduct their survey within their country and use it to rate the entire world. In the said gallop poll, I'm sure 90 percent of the participants are from the United States, and that is enough to assume that it is the whole world speaking

Any way, the former first lady is admiring.
Because the whole world live in America, every nationality is represented in the US through immigration. It is a true melting pot.
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Tomide007: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
BabaCommander:
Wife if the gay crusader... undecided
Democrats are gay crusaders..

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by oodua1stson: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
You mean man?
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Cowardyoruba:
Before you know it useless Yoruba go Use her picture Fap cry

Face front! Trump has used you pigs for breakfast. Bastards who don't even know their genealogy.
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by stevio(m): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dem no count you join naaa ;Dwho sabi you cheesy?
Ewedegubbler:
Admired by who and who? I no follow oo
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
hermesprogidy:
I agree, Melania is nothing but a dumb sex doll.
Ipodian pigs will fight you o.
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by juman(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Wonderful americans.
Sai barack obama.
A great man.
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by bukatyne(f): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
wirinet:

Are you normal? How can you compare Melania Trump with Michelle Obama? Even Donald Trump respects Michelle more than Melania.
Hahahaha!
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Stupid leftist polls; dono who admires Michelle Obumbla a dickless Michael Jackson or Hilary, the wild wild witch of the West or Oprah, the grand puba Al saturnia or Greta Thorn Bag, the autistic channeler trans medium kid.

Iya Aje Confraternity

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by SPENCERD(m): 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
Big lie.who told you?
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by KingGBsky(m): 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
Whatever they talking about. My Genevieve is the most admired woman in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
Capnd143:
So some white dude conducts polls within the united States and used this to draw conclusion that she is the most admired woman in the world? Like WTF?

So because she's the most admired in the u.s, she's the most admired in the world?

Who does this lame ass reports?

BTW, I admire her too
You absolutely hit the nail on the head ...
...Gallup has asked Americans to name the man and woman living anywhere in the world whom they most admire every year since 1948. Interviews are held over the phone with a random sample of Americans above the age of 18...
This poll was conducted only among select Americans and the conclusion was “the world”. Quite idiötic!

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Remix10(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
donbachi:
How una take know...una dey inside our eye and mind?

Them no need your mind, Maryland we de US and the one we dey 9ja na same spelling but difference de am.
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Reference(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
Greta is it. The political class is a scourge to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Mcbayo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
GeneralPula:
Obama family is one of the best thing that’s ever happened to the USA! cool

Don’t bother quoting me if you’ve got a diff opinion!

This is 2020...Let’s be guided!
hmmmm
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by donbachi(m): 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Remix10:

Them no need your mind, Maryland we de US and the one we dey 9ja na same spelling but difference de am.
oga,abeg wia maryland dey for nigeria?.
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Engraced80(f): 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
A woman of valour.
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by Remix10(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
donbachi:
oga,abeg wia maryland dey for nigeria?.

Lagos
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by tonysunkan: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
Michelle deserves it. She combines brain with beauty and humility.
Re: Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World by HallaDaTruth: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
You mean the most admired transgender in the world

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Excited As Tiwa Savage Replies His Instagram Chat (Photo) / Victoria Kimani Twerks For Yemi Alade (photos) / Ini Edo Rocks Ibibio Traditional Attire In New Photos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.