Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies (1175 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by theTransporter: 11:30am On Jan 01, 2020
So as a side hustle I do during holidays, am a transporter, moving pple from one place to another, some days ago, on 28th of December I think, as I was acquiring my clients when I saw a young girl and asked her where she's going.... she gently came to me from the other side and pleaded with me to help her reach our junction that she don't have money.... I thought it 4 a while and decided to help out somebody's daughter out of my magnanimity and benevolency grin .... she sat next to me and as the short journey proceded, she started a conversation with local man... tru my accent she was able to understand that we r from same tribe..... I asked where she's going from here, she told me, I asked her how she's going to reach without cash and she muttered "I don't know "...
Local man still gave her little thing to use for her transportation to her destination... she asked for my contact, but said "don't worry give me ur phone " I gave her my phone and she flashed her number... she thanked me and I zoomed off.... fast forward to 2day..... babe called me, I was busy so couldn't pick, I called her minutes later... after greetings... she started asking me annoying questions like what I will use to do new year 4 her, that I should do new year 4 her... this is not d normal play-play whining.... babe was damn serious.... I told her that am busy right now, I will get back to her later.... I quickly added her number to my phone's black list..... Pls I want to ask what is actually wrong in this country... this misbehaviour is becoming a national matter... who did this thing to our ladies.. who had had such experience with these girls.. Pls share
Re: What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by LaneBoi: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2020
Lol. One bastard is asking me for xmas gift as if she and Jesus are twins. The matter weak

9 Likes

Re: What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by drips8(m): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2020
You were nice to her before and she expects you to keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by theTransporter: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2020
LaneBoi:
Lol. One bastard is asking me for xmas gift as if she and Jesus are twins. The matter weak

I tire 4 this ladies that beg like beggars
Re: What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by dawnomike(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2020
Welcome to the new experience of been Mr. Nice grin
Re: What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by Rebelworld(m): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2020
You sir, are what is wrong with this country. You indulge women then complain when they turn on you lmaoo. My point is , if it was a guy would you give him that lift and also give him that little change you gave that lady ?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by Cutehector(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
Lmao. They call them almajiris .. Thats what she is
Re: What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by HallaDaTruth: 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
hmmm
Re: What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by Originalsly: 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
theTransporter:

I saw a young girl and asked her where she's going

I decided to help out somebody's daughter

... gave her little thing to use for her transportation

I gave her my phone and she flashed her number.

babe called me,

I called her minutes later.

Hmmm.... so quick small girl become babe.... tells your mindset. Why would you give a young random girl your number? ... and be calling her? Predator blaming the prey for not walking into his trap.
Re: What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by theTransporter: 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
Rebelworld:
You sir, are what is wrong with this country. You indulge women then complain when they turn on you lmaoo. My point is , if it was a guy would you give him that lift and also give him that little change you gave that lady ?

If a guy ask me I wunt even think it twice, you don't know what it takes for a man to come to you and make such a plea... what I can do 4 a woman I can do 4 a man over ND over

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by theTransporter: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Originalsly:

Hmmm.... so quick small girl become babe.... tells your mindset. Why would you give a young random girl your number? ... and be calling her? Predator blaming the prey for not walking into his trap.

u saw the "babe" but u didn't see "another man's daughter "

rebellious generation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by boiz2men(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
theTransporter:

If a guy ask me I wunt even think it twice, you don't know what it takes for a man to come to you and make such a plea... what I can do 4 a woman I can do 4 a man over ND over

Actually it takes nothing. What you should have said is the man could be armed and that could be a ploy.

A woman can also be a ploy too.
Re: What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by Lamanii22(f): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
LaneBoi:

Hehehehehe "as if she and Jesus are twins" that part really got me lol
Re: What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by Akinbahm(m): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
Rebelworld:

Guys with their antics...

No be Bleep make u help am?

1 Like

Re: What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by Originalsly: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
theTransporter:

u saw the "babe" but u didn't see "another man's daughter "

rebellious generation

I did...young girl..... another man's daughter tells me you are seeing her as a small girl.... somebody you had pity for.... but when you say babe..... in your eyes she's ripe.
Re: What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by LaneBoi: 8:02am On Jan 02, 2020
Lamanii22:

Hehehehehe "as if she and Jesus are twins" that part really got me lol
Na the shitty life we dey in now...i can create more part that will get you though...should we?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by Jodha(f): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2020
Rebelworld:

I'm sure he had ulterior motives that lead her on...

2 Likes

Re: What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by Jodha(f): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2020
Yhu wanted something from her too....so stop complaining...

And stop generalizing because of one experience yhu had..... If a lady does this y'all will come in yhur numbers and shout " all men are not the same" yhu should know better...

1 Like

Re: What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by Mcslize: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2020
boiz2men:

Actually it takes nothing. What you should have said is the man could be armed and that could be a ploy.

A woman can also be a ploy too.

If you want to get a man, use a woman. Men love anything under the skirt. That's why you can use a woman to lure a man into a trap. Head on to Facebook and Instagram and see how men are gushing over little girls pictures when they see a little girl post a picture of herself on Facebook. You will see posts like you are so beautiful, you look sweet, you are gorgeous, oh gosh your pic make my day and all of that.

A girl will post a pic and you will see 100 to 200 likes and comments. But check out guys profile page, you will never see such likes or comments. Who post those comments? It's men. Young men and married men.

The typical Nigeria guy/man ,once he sees a girl's pic, as far as it's a female pic, they will start catching goose bumps and goshing over an imaginary picture when they don't even know if the person is a guy. That's why some guys use female pics to scam men cuz they like pusssy too much.

The typical Nigeria guy/man will never help his fellow man but rather they prefer helping the opposite sex so long she has a pussy, ass and boobs.

Flag a car down whether the car will stop and give u a lift. But let a girl flag same car down, you will see how he will stop at a speed of light.

Men should lesrn to start helping fellow men rather than the opposite sex. Your fellow men will appreciate you more when you help them. But help a lady and she will think is because of what's under her legs that's making you help her and will even go on billing you and feeling entitled to get the help from you by all means.

2 Likes

Re: What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by Jflex07(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2020
Mcslize:

If you want to get a man, use a woman. Men love anything under the skirt. That's why you can use a woman to lure a man into a trap. Head on to Facebook and Instagram and see how men are gushing over little girls pictures when they see a little girl post a picture of herself on Facebook. You will see posts like you are so beautiful, you look sweet, you are gorgeous, oh gosh your pic make my day and all of that.

A girl will post a pic and you will see 100 to 200 likes and comments. But check out guys profile page, you will never see such likes or comments. Who post those comments? It's men. Young men and married men.

The typical Nigeria guy/man ,once he sees a girl's pic, as far as it's a female pic, they will start catching goose bumps and goshing over an imaginary picture when they don't even know if the person is a guy. That's why some guys use female pics to scam men cuz they like pusssy too much.

The typical Nigeria guy/man will never help his fellow man but rather they prefer helping the opposite sex so long she has a pussy, ass and boobs.

Flag a car down whether the car will stop.and give u a lift. But let a girl flag same car down, you will see how he will stop at a speed of light.

Men should lesrn to start helping fellow men rather than the opposite sex. Your fellow men will appreciate you more when you help them. But help a lady and she will think is because of what's under her legs that's making you help her and will even go on billing you and feeling entitled to get help from you by all means.
Aptly written bro, just exactly how it is. Thumbs up!
Re: What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies by Craig24: 9:45am On Jan 02, 2020
LaneBoi:

Guy chill na�
Hunger they o

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Treatment For Premature Ejaculation / I Am Begining To Agree With The Stereotype That Most Ladies Are Confused / National Identification Number ( Nin )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.