Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself (90659 Views)

Ex-beauty Queen Ronke Tiamiyu Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Pink Lingerie / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by pacespot(m): 4:40am On Jan 02, 2020
Who is bank rolling these women? Every female actress is rich.

Nigerian men will come online to spew trash about women after spending their life saving on them.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by allyson4brad(m): 4:50am On Jan 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Where is the video
check /https://www..com/talk/topic,417715.0.html/
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by backtalkG(m): 4:51am On Jan 02, 2020
MoTorrent:
So no one has the video to upload
Na audio video
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by DJperdurabo: 5:53am On Jan 02, 2020
It was fully pre-meditated.

Contact me for your personal and business cash needs!
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Alaetuo9775: 6:05am On Jan 02, 2020
eni4real:
A Marlian Spotted!!!
ahahaha
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Alaetuo9775: 6:09am On Jan 02, 2020
aristocratic5:

I tire oooo
Dem No post De video
me don watch am ooo
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by tightpussy156: 6:26am On Jan 02, 2020
stupid fool.Olosho sighted.All this are just to get fame.All this cheap slut surrounded by nollywood. who quote me for saying the real truth should hug transformer.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by BREYZ: 6:37am On Jan 02, 2020
This one wan trend. She forgot its a new year and needs to have some sense

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Sunkyphil(m): 6:40am On Jan 02, 2020
i don c d video self
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:42am On Jan 02, 2020
GOD HELP YOUR CHILD. cool
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Tekzyflex(m): 6:47am On Jan 02, 2020
Apologies without the video is not accepted.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by popweezy(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2020
Hmm
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Damibiz(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2020
I will never believe this fake news until i watch that video,somebody help me with link Biko nu
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by richPHAROAH: 7:25am On Jan 02, 2020
she paid instablg to post it now she is paying nairaland and other blogs to do same? why some oloshos mumu like this
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by lexy2014: 7:41am On Jan 02, 2020
Stevecovey:

All serious business people have started their hustle for 2020. Unserious people are still spectating. Time waits for no man.
She knows what she wants. tongue

What does she want?
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by CasNova(m): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2020
Posting the video would have made the apology to be explicitly accepted.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by atilla(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by philip0906(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2020
BlastAfonja:

This Marlian rubbish will soon die down and faze out like others before it, cos the owner got no real music talent to sustain it.. Fvck off!!
Straight up...It is just a rave thing. Another artist will spring up (might even be one of his fans) and become a rave too and push the talentless Marley into oblivon and the fans will simply jump ship to the new rave.

Few years back Small Doctor was the in thing, now nobody even send am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by luvme0702: 8:20am On Jan 02, 2020
Abeg where the video?
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by gulfer: 8:26am On Jan 02, 2020
TUANKU:

I have seen it. Someone posted it earlier before it was taken down. I have it.
share again please
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by bizhop01: 8:27am On Jan 02, 2020
Over 95% of those labeling them self Nollywood actress are confirmed prostitutes, only using the platform to showcase their business all so enable them to cash out from big clients,
I blamed movie director's for featuring and recruiting only prostitutes due to their sex for role movie policy for new comers.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

Where’s the video now?
I searched on Google
Do the same
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Happyfela(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2020
At least shes pink inside, 2020 done stew for her abeg
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by WarriFirstBorn(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

Where’s the video now?
Oga, Google nor dey ur phone ni?
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Gistvic: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Nwaonyishi69: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2020
Are healthy men so scarce or that costly?

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2020
BlastAfonja:

This Marlian rubbish will soon die down and faze out like others before it, cos the owner got no real music talent to sustain it.. Fvck off!!
Don't angry me shocked
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by CSTR2: 9:30am On Jan 02, 2020
jameel6:
Check YouTube, she's got a pink pussy
Those are her fixed nails which she used in penetrating herself.

There is nothing pink about what I saw.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by grandstar(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2020
GraGra247:
Etinosa kind of apology - apologizing for letting the world know who you truly are without giving a crap.

From her wordings, I believe she's truly contrite. She realizes she went to far. She should have simply kept to the edge rather than fall off all together. Better stay off from the edge so you risk not falling off in the first place
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by CSTR2: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2020
grandstar:

From her wordings, I believe she's truly contrite. She realizes she went to far. She should have simply kept to the edge rather than fall off all together. Better stay off from the edge so you risk not falling off in the first place
She is not contrite anything..

Do you know how much they make on
instagram from followership which has now boosted thanks to the video?
Not to talk of increase patronage in her offline runs due to aggressive marketing.

Upload the video for a few minutes, allow some people to download, delete and then apologize so as not to look like a cheap whoreee which can devalue your market.

That is the usual script. It will not change.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by GraGra247(m): 9:50am On Jan 02, 2020
grandstar:

Etinosa sounded contrite too but she has done worse without a care and even dares the public. These things are inbred and don't go easily.

They fail to realize the consequences of sleeping with all these men that have soaked themselves in all sorts of abomination.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by grandstar(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2020
CSTR2:

She is not contrite anything..

Do you know how much they make on
instagram from followership which has now boosted thanks to the video?
Not to talk of increase patronage in her offline runs due to aggressive marketing.

Upload the video for a few minutes, allow some people to download, delete and then apologize so as not to look like a cheap whoreee which can devalue your market.

That is the usual script. It will not change.

You do have a point. Instagram is big business. It even made someone a billionaire at 20.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him / Sultan Kosen & Afeez Agoro: World Tallest Man Vs Nigeria’s Tallest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.