Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Fayose Is Undergoing Dance Therapy For His Disability - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Is Undergoing Dance Therapy For His Disability (752 Views)

Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine / Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks / Fayemi: "Fayose Is A Mad Dog & Fraudster, Election Fire Will Consume Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Is Undergoing Dance Therapy For His Disability by MetaPhysical: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
It has been brought to our attention that certain political quarters in this country are in possession a video purportedly showing the ex Governor of Ekiti State, HE Peter Ayodele Fayose, moving with some dance steps in company of a lady.

We wish to categorically clarify for the public that His Excellency has some disabilities that necessitate a treatment regimen. His treatment is unique in that after an extensive medical diagnosis was performed the prognosis for his next stage towards healing and recovery included a sea cruise which is credited as a great benefit for homeostatic patients. In addition, due to his age bracket, the doctor had insisted that he needed kinetic revitalization in his joints, in muscles as well in balance and coordination. He could either start running on tracks or dance for long periods of time and get the benefit of coordinating motion with sensory organs. He choosed dance.

Can anyone deny that salsa music offers a great variations in body gyration, reflex and body work out? No!

His Excellency is viewed in the recorded video observing his prescribed mechanical/kinetic dosage of therapeutic dance regimen but enemies are already mis-interpreting the act in profanity. If these enemies of progress observe the ex-Governor swallowing two pills of prescribed analgesics, God forbid, they could misrepresent it in public to say Fayose is using narcotics.

We therefore encourage naysayers to step back their propaganda and allow His Excellency to complete his dance therapy abroad.

For additional info we post the following to clear the air on the benefits of a dance therapy.

We do not expect to hear any more noise on this subject in the public space.

Re: Fayose Is Undergoing Dance Therapy For His Disability by KanwuliaExtra: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dem wan take style bring this dude under radar.
As dude dey mind im bizzness, e still dey painment dem.
Haba!!!

Orji Kalu never even don for pot. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Is Undergoing Dance Therapy For His Disability by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Can anyone deny that salsa music offers a great variations in body gyration, reflex and body work out? No!
Gyration cracked me up
Re: Fayose Is Undergoing Dance Therapy For His Disability by MetaPhysical: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
grin
Re: Fayose Is Undergoing Dance Therapy For His Disability by Abfinest007(m): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
naija d home of comedy
Re: Fayose Is Undergoing Dance Therapy For His Disability by Gandollaar(f): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
The OP thinks everyone is antisocial like the lifeless Sudanese.
Re: Fayose Is Undergoing Dance Therapy For His Disability by MetaPhysical: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
The OP thinks everyone is antisocial like the lifeless Sudanese.

grin grin
Me i need to dance with you
Re: Fayose Is Undergoing Dance Therapy For His Disability by Gandollaar(f): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
Me i need to dance with you
No you don't! My dance is the dance of death. grin
Re: Fayose Is Undergoing Dance Therapy For His Disability by yarimo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
Is all alright, so FAYOSE that is the intensive hospital unit abi?
Re: Fayose Is Undergoing Dance Therapy For His Disability by MetaPhysical: 2:59am On Jan 02, 2020
Gandollaar:
No you don't! My dance is the dance of death. grin

Ohhh noo!
Pardon my statement! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Had The Biggest Global Drop In Visitors To The US Last Year / BREAKING: Gov Ganduje Appoints New Emir Of Kano / Amaechi, Ministers, Top S-south Leaders,obaseki Perfect Plans To Oust Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.