Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

How Do I Make Ebomart.com.ng More Know To The Public? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Make Ebomart.com.ng More Know To The Public? (525 Views)

This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. / Benin Electricity Distribution Company(BEDC), The Public Must Hear This! / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Ebomart.com.ng More Know To The Public? by Amsayvour2016(m): 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
How do I make my classified site ebomart.com.ng more known to the public and also have more people advertising their goods and services. I have created Facebook page and I have also paid for Facebook ads. But so far I don't think anyone have visited the site
Pls good advice is needed I'm caught in the middle..... moderator pls push to front page
Re: How Do I Make Ebomart.com.ng More Know To The Public? by gmacnoms(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
Amsayvour2016:
How do I make my classified site ebomart.com.ng more known to the public and also have more people advertising their goods and services. I have created Facebook page and I have also paid for Facebook ads. But so far I don't think anyone have visited the site
Pls good advice is needed I'm caught in the middle..... moderator pls push to front page
does your ad should move potentials to landing page?
You should emphasize on creating a content that encourages visited to hit the link to your landing page
Re: How Do I Make Ebomart.com.ng More Know To The Public? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
Amsayvour2016:
let me handle SEO and ads plan for you
contact 09zero1two9one4740
Re: How Do I Make Ebomart.com.ng More Know To The Public? by Thewhizzkid1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Amsayvour2016:
Well you're lucky. I'm currently running a free audit on facebook marketing on my facebook page. You can go over and ask anything. Here's the link :
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=114305966751452&id=107057694142946
You can also hit me up via whatsapp if you need a highly targeted facebook ad campaign. My whatsapp contact is at my siggy.

(1) (Reply)

Us/foreign Number For Whatsapp Verification / How To Start A Small Scale Cattle & Poultry Feed Manufacturing Business / Do I Need To Register My Website With C.A.C Before Operation Begins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.