Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today (3307 Views)

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz / RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by nurey(m): 7:02am On Jan 03, 2020
lateefat101:

It is well with you.
You will not sell garri alone this year, you will add kulikuli to it.
You will not sell generator face cap alone, you will add bandana to it too grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:06am On Jan 03, 2020
Alfred74:

Them say go big or go home,as you donn deyy think wooden shop, na em make you get pako shop na,segun shegsheg grin

Y'all rude on this website. grin
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by freshvine(f): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2020
lateefat101:
Freshvine
Happy new year

Happy new year dear
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by pacino26(m): 8:59am On Jan 03, 2020
lateefat101:
pacino26

How your side and family

Very fine o! Went on a long sabbatical leave from NL. A prosperous new year to you and family.
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2020
nurey:

You will not sell generator face cap alone, you will add bandana to it too grin

You goofed big time grin

I added kulikuli for your garri which goes well with the garri you are selling.

Bandana goes with generator cover in your little thinking faculty?

Be wise in 2020 and let go of 2019 folly; just a piece of advice for you.

Above all, may PEACE and LOVE of God locate you! !!

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2020
pacino26:

Very fine o! Went on a long sabbatical leave from NL. A prosperous new year to you and family.

Great to hear that.

You are welcome back.

Amen and you too! !!
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2020
freshvine:

Happy new year dear

Good to see you here ma! !!
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2020
Alfred74:

Them say go big or go home,as you donn deyy think wooden shop, na em make you get pako shop na,segun shegsheg grin

Pray you even have a wooden shop in order to stop relying on people to survive.

Legalwealth's outlets we know in Lagos and Abuja are not wooden.

Above all, may PEACE and LOVE of God locate you for the sanity of your mind.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by nurey(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2020
lateefat101:

You goofed big time grin

I added kulikuli for your garri which goes well with the garri you are selling.

Bandana goes with generator cover in your little thinking faculty?

Be wise in 2020 and let go of 2019 folly; just a piece of advice for you.

Above all, may PEACE and LOVE of God locate you! !!

Alot of people wear bandana along with cap, great successful people. Why only protect the generator with cap, you can add bandana to protect the body too, both cap and bandana go together grin

Be guided in 2020 it's all about making money don't let bandana sales pass you by
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
nurey:

Alot of people wear bandana along with cap, great successful people. Why only protect the generator with cap, you can add bandana to protect the body too, both cap and bandana go together grin

Be guided in 2020 it's all about making money don't let bandana sales pass you by

I see! !! People especially those selling garri you resell in the village you live do that alot grin.

May sense also locate you in this 2020; don't let it pass you by in this year.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by nurey(m): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
lateefat101:

I see! !! People especially those selling garri you resell in the village you live do that alot grin.

May sense also locate you in this 2020; don't let it pass you by in this year.

How old are you sef? is wearing face cap with bandana a new thing?

I pray that in 2020 you shall be more informed than you have ever been. Also your face cap selling business shall skyrocket that haters mouth would open agape. grin
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by Alfred74: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Y'all rude on this website. grin
We have to keep ronkus baby in business,we can't afford to let him go out of business grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by Alfred74: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
lateefat101:

Legalwealth's outlets we know in Lagos and Abuja are not wooden.

Legalwealth's shop weyy me i see na eyesore. Rather a standard shop or nothing. Talking of shop/offices,i will be motivated by Radu's office than that your coffin wey you dey call shop undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by valarinz: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
lateefat101:

Legalwealth's My outlets we know in Lagos and Abuja are not wooden.

Why do you keep doing this na, why , why, why ?

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
Alfred74:

Legalwealth's shop weyy me i see na eyesore. Rather a standard shop or nothing. Talking of shop/offices,i will be motivated by Radu's office than that your coffin wey you dey call shop undecided

May PEACE and LOVE of God locate you by force by fire even if you've vowed to any god never to have them.
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
valarinz:

Why do you keep doing this na, why , why, why ?

May PEACE and LOVE of God locate you.
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Alfred74:

We have to keep ronkus baby in business,we can't afford to let him go out of business grin

May PEACE and LOVE of God locate you by force by fire even if you've vowed to any god never to have them.
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by Alfred74: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
lateefat101:

On a serious level,is this peace and love demonstration for real? Make I follow suit? Let's be serious for once.
Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by thebigkendo(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
grin grin

Re: Happy New Year 2020! !! Legalwealth And Gazzuzz Signed Peace & Love Accord Today by lateefat101: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
Alfred74:

On a serious level,is this peace and love demonstration for real? Make I follow suit? Let's be serious for once.

Hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honda Cars And Their Hand Yanking Off / Tinkering On A Jeep With Repair Manuals And Very Limited Automobile Experience. / Surviving Without Car Accident In Lagos: Impossible ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.