Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Does The Spiritual World Really Exist? Is It Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Spiritual World Really Exist? Is It Real? (535 Views)

Asking Someone To Prove Thay "God Doesnt Exist" Is Ignorance. / Is The World Really About To Come To An End? / Do We Really Exist? Is Everything Illusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Spiritual World Really Exist? Is It Real? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
This question is deep. Does the spiritual world really exist? Like is there something going on amongst us right now that we can’t see nor feel it but it’s just going on just like a warzone, so many arrows on a mission to kill someone overseasgrin
A coven going on at night like a market but we all asleep and can’t hear nor see nothing about it.

A lot of people with their belief and faith “believe” the spiritual world exist, we pray and believe there’s spiritual battle going on to solve a problem for us, we believe and feel there’s a fire rain on its way to burn some deity holding us captive in the village. I fall into this category. Majority of us believe, feel and even picture the scenario taking place and we leave it to “faith” to handle but we don’t see it nor feel it, most times it just happens and we believe the battle has been solved and we begin to see changes in our real lives. But is this spiritual world really in existence and did a battle really take place? Are there people that can see it and participate in it?

Can you, a Nairalander see a spiritual world besides this same one we see with the physical eyes and participate in it?

I have seen extraordinary things happen. It just happens and everyone is left wowed, surprised, happy, sad, but a spiritual world is believed(not seen with the naked eye) to have effect these extraordinary things we see with our naked eyes.

If you “believe” there’s, please we are the same, don’t bother to comment. Those that see these spiritual things and participate in it should comment and share what they see and how they control things over there when they are here with us. In other words, if you are a priestess, pastor, imam, babalawo, witch, etc, please come and tell us what we are missing, the actions and everything. Tell us about this world that we can’t but is your playground. grin

Lalasticlala happy new year, this thread is worth front page. I want a wider audience to read and contribute. It is very educating.

1 Like

Re: Does The Spiritual World Really Exist? Is It Real? by tos4u(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
Just wake up by 11:59pm and go out alone outside your house. Stay there alone for 1 hour looking up the sky. Do this for three days u will get ur answer easily. Waiting for your testimony.
Re: Does The Spiritual World Really Exist? Is It Real? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
tos4u:
Just wake up by 11:59pm and go out alone outside your house. Stay there alone for 1 hour looking up the sky. Do this for three days u will get ur answer easily. Waiting for your testimony.
grin grin you deh use me catch cruise ni?

12 am, 1 hour looking at the sky, three days??

First of all I don’t have the mental capabilities to carry out that task. But what happens when I mange to do it? I start to see spiritual movies in 4k or 8k? grin
Re: Does The Spiritual World Really Exist? Is It Real? by Southsoul: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
stupidity:
This question is deep. Does the spiritual world really exist? Like is there something going on amongst us right now that we can’t see nor feel it but it’s just going on just like a warzone, so many arrows on a mission to kill someone overseasgrin
A coven going on at night like a market but we all asleep and can’t hear nor see nothing about it.

A lot of people with their belief and faith “believe” the spiritual world exist, we pray and believe there’s spiritual battle going on to solve a problem for us, we believe and feel there’s a fire rain on its way to burn some deity holding us captive in the village. I fall into this category. Majority of us believe, feel and even picture the scenario taking place and we leave it to “faith” to handle but we don’t see it nor feel it, most times it just happens and we believe the battle has been solved and we begin to see changes in our real lives. But is this spiritual world really in existence and did a battle really take place? Are there people that can see it and participate in it?

Can you, a Nairalander see a spiritual world besides this same one we see with the physical eyes and participate in it?

I have seen extraordinary things happen. It just happens and everyone is left wowed, surprised, happy, sad, but a spiritual world is believed(not seen with the naked eye) to have effect these extraordinary things we see with our naked eyes.

If you “believe” there’s, please we are the same, don’t bother to comment. Those that see these spiritual things and participate in it should comment and share what they see and how they control things over there when they are here with us. In other words, if you are a priestess, pastor, imam, babalawo, witch, etc, please come and tell us what we are missing, the actions and everything. Tell us about this world that we can’t but is your playground. grin

Lalasticlala happy new year, this thread is worth front page. I want a wider audience to read and contribute. It is very educating.
if you wanna catch up with spirit realm you have got to adhere to principles that guides it
Re: Does The Spiritual World Really Exist? Is It Real? by yemmit90: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
It does exist but not as independent entity as religion made us to believed.

We are spiritual beings capable of using our intuitions to make a clarification on metaphysical issues.

@op, let me ask you this; why do you think you exist?
Re: Does The Spiritual World Really Exist? Is It Real? by johnkey: 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
NO
Re: Does The Spiritual World Really Exist? Is It Real? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
yemmit90:
It does exist but not as independent entity as religion made us to believed.

We are spiritual beings capable of using our intuitions to make a clarification on metaphysical issues.

@op, let me ask you this; why do you think you exist?
are you saying the spiritual happens amongst us?

I exist because Im here in flesh and I believe there’s a massive thing going on behind this illusion thing we find ourselves in. We all draw life from that source.
Re: Does The Spiritual World Really Exist? Is It Real? by tos4u(m): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
stupidity:
grin grin you deh use me catch cruise ni?

12 am, 1 hour looking at the sky, three days??

First of all I don’t have the mental capabilities to carry out that task. But what happens when I mange to do it? I start to see spiritual movies in 4k or 8k? grin

You just go and try it, I am sure your testimony will shake people around you if not your whole State of origin. You will a lot of unbelievable and sweet stories to tell

(1) (Reply)

VAM Pushes Donation Campaign Of N1000 Per Person For Ore-adewole / The Shabbat Was Observed Before The Law Of Moses / Christians Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.