Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 (59762 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by 1stbest(m): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
MDBrand:

Writing
I am not good at written.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by MDBrand: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
1stbest:
You can pay someone to write for you, you review and deliver. If your client accepts the content and gives you a good review, then you pay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by vickifeanyi47(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Please I need guidance on how to set up Fiverr account who can help me
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AdaoraNK(f): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
spill:
2019 was a blessing to me.
I made over $12,000 working on Fiverr in year 2019.

Note: I'm an Architect not a writer.

That cool. I have a $20,000 target this year, started mine late last year precisely November and my Xmas was fine.

Its a daily and steady earning stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by spill(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
AdaoraNK:

That cool. I have a $20,000 target this year, started mine late last year precisely November and my Xmas was fine.

Hmmmm, very great to hear this. I love your determination, stay cool doing what you love.

More credit alerts to you.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AdaoraNK(f): 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
spill:

Hmmmm, very great to hear this. I love your determination, stay cool doing what you love.

More credit alerts to you.

Thanks, the dollars will rain this year
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by spill(m): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
AdaoraNK:

Thanks, the dollars will rain this year

Amen.
Now get ready to eliminate your social life and try create time to sleep to relax your brain.

Great 2020 sales.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by spill(m): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
1stbest:

Please don't offer skills you can't handle yourself.
It's like shooting yourself on the leg.

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AdaoraNK(f): 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
spill:

Amen.
Now get ready to eliminate your social life and try create time to sleep to relax your brain.

Great 2020 sales.

Sounds prophetic, it has been by bane i stopped it this January because im thinking of diversity too.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by spill(m): 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
AdaoraNK:

Sounds prophetic, it has been by bane i stopped it this January because im thinking of diversity too.

Not a prophet, just a mere mortal being positive in life. Diversity?? We can share ideas if you are interested.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Ay04z(m): 12:03am On Jan 12, 2020
AdaoraNK:

u people should try and teach me this firverr of a thing I have tried severally and fail. Pls help a brother o
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Charles545: 6:11am On Jan 12, 2020
onyeanakpoahaya:
Nairalanders, please I need explanation.

I've never owned a company/business name and I want to own one this time. Whether this is a wrong way of thinking, I'm yet to find out, because right now, I know nothing.

I'm currently working on a website that can conduct online examination and provide tertiary admissions alternative for aspiring students both within and outside Nigeria.

Now, it's got to a stage where I'm considering getting a patent for the name.

I've visited the Nigeria Corporate Affairs Commission website. I downloaded the form and discovered a registered headquarters and other offices address is required.

Now my confusion is, since the platform would be completely on the internet, just like other business organizations like OKADABOOKS and some others that charge money for their services, yet without a physical office so to say, how can I go about this registration, because for now, I'm not thinking about renting a place for an office?

My thought, however, is that I don't need CAC registration. If this is not true, please I need explanation and proper guidance.

Please useful information is needed. Thanks.

Hello,
It's really nice you have such idea... I can make you understand the registration process and eventually register your company.
You can reach me on ayoj659@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Reality11: 6:36am On Jan 12, 2020
AdaoraNK:

Please what service do you offer

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by missimelda01(f): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2020
Can I send you a PM? Got some questions ma'am
queenprecy:
I made a lot of money from skincare last year, making of all kind of creams,soaps, body scrub, facial treatment etc. You start with less capital and make so much gain after sales. Everybody want to look good so it a must buy business. This year we are going global!!!

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by oyegoke58: 9:15am On Jan 12, 2020
Good morning everyone . I was able to save about 250k as a distributor for forever living product. Just that you have to run ads on Facebook. But right now , i need to start another business alongside as a distributor for flp. Please am open to business idea. I have capital of 250k to start any business . I'm still a FUTA student and i also have to sponsor myself and my brother to school . Please help me with business ideas . I was also thinking of buying used phones from Canada/USA and selling it here in Nigeria but i don't know how to buy from those countries.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Adam00(m): 9:17am On Jan 12, 2020
oyegoke58:
Good morning everyone . I was able to save about 250k as a distributor for forever living product. Just that you have to run ads on Facebook. But right now , i need to start another business alongside as a distributor for flp. Please am open to business idea. I have capital of 250k to start any business . I'm still a FUTA student and i also have to sponsor myself and my brother to school . Please help me with business ideas . I was also thinking of buying used phones from Canada/USA and selling it here in Nigeria but i don't know how to buy from those countries.
why not start ecommace since you have knowledge about Facebook ads.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by dgee1(m): 10:28am On Jan 12, 2020
Pls help a brother, i'm looking for a profitable venture to pick up
efewizey:
Been a broker for international companies overseas. Recycling gave me my first straight mill. No nigerian employer can pay me anymore.. You can work from your home.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by dgee1(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2020
Hello bro, I'm intereted please
samson07:
Buying wood from the locals and selling to these Chinese guys gave me millions. You can always make half a million after every deal. but its a stressful business but it pays. this same business turned me to a traveller, I tour the whole Nigeria, lost me gf due to distance. could teach anybody that would like to learn, I need a partner in the business too I need to expand
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by mutfad: 10:31am On Jan 12, 2020
That's awosome

do you produce yourself?
Kindly help me grow

i am interested
queenprecy:
I made a lot of money from skincare last year, making of all kind of creams,soaps, body scrub, facial treatment etc. You start with less capital and make so much gain after sales. Everybody want to look good so it a must buy business. This year we are going global!!!

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by efewizey(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2020
dgee1:
Pls help a brother, i'm looking for a profitable venture to pick up

Send me a what'sapp message 09064027435
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by StandardBuilder(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2020
I didn't make a Million last year but made 500k within 4months through agent banking, the business is now saturated but you can still make cool cash if you are positioned in good location.
planning to reinvest into Tiles business later this year, do anyone knows any major Tiles distributor I can learn from and pattern with ?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Crazeworld(m): 10:50am On Jan 12, 2020
AdaoraNK:

wow Adaora can you please tell me what you did right about Fiverr? I registered an account around November and created a gig on transcription but I don't know how things work there so I abandoned it.
Most of the Fiverr threads on Nairaland are not active again so I couldn't get anyone to discuss it with. Could you please share with me how you succeeded? My contact is on my signature.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AdaoraNK(f): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Reality11:

Please what service do you offer

Service ke?

Its online. Just have an internet-work and you are good to go.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AdaoraNK(f): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
spill:

Not a prophet, just a mere mortal being positive in life. Diversity?? We can share ideas if you are interested.

Pls I'm interested. Even though I can share mine with you. By God's grace I should be able to spear USD 1,500 - 2,000 by February to diversify.

If I get the knowledge now, the better for me.

I'm dedicated this year for business and only business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Reality11: 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
AdaoraNK:

Service ke?

I know. OK what digital service?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Adam00(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
AdaoraNK:

Service ke?

what he mean is the niche you're in.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Meklex(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
I made 1.7 million naira last year from one of my hustles. If we should add everything up, I think I made 3 million naira (more or less). I hope this year to be better.

I made it from content writing.

5 Likes

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Adam00(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
Meklex:
I made 1.7 million naira last year from one of my hustles. If we should add everything up, I think I made 3 million naira (more or less). I hope this year to be better.

I made it from content writing.
fiverr?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Meklex(m): 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Adam00:
fiverr?
yeah
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Kingrexyl(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
Imohe34:
wow! Really wanna do forex can you coach me ?
If you can buy the strategy no problem
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Tonyferrad(m): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
spill:

Learn a skill and get laptop for yourself.
It's very essential.
wts d best skill to learn for it now?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Veemah(m): 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
AdaoraNK:

what do u do please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. / I Have Fired Hadiza Bala Usman – President Buhari / How To Detect Fake Bank Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.