Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 (59921 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
DonJiba:

I'll like to know about this and if possible to work with you
Kindly drop your digits or email address
contact is on my signature.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AMI3(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
lelion:
I live and work in Niger Republic with metals scattered everywhere... can you watsap me let's do business?

drop ur whatsapp let talk business
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
AdaoraNK:

That cool. I have a $20,000 target this year, started mine late last year precisely November and my Xmas was fine.

Its a daily and steady earning stuff.

Good evening can I be taught how this works because I once created an account on Fiverr and Upwork but as no gigs were forthcoming even after several bidding on Upwork I quitted. I need your guidance on how to start afresh, please.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
Kennyolowo:

How can I hire someone to write for me. And how do I register so I can be hired.
Thus am currently learning graphic design, just bought a laptop

Bro you could hire me to write for you, if you successfully get the account up and running. I charge very low we could discuss via my Nairaland mail

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
Meklex:
I made 1.7 million naira last year from one of my hustles. If we should add everything up, I think I made 3 million naira (more or less). I hope this year to be better.

I made it from content writing.

Bro I need you guidance on how to go about getting gigs. I had an account on both Fiverr and Upwork but as gigs were not forthcoming I quitted.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
MDBrand:

You can pay someone to write for you, you review and deliver. If your client accepts the content and gives you a good review, then you pay

Bro I need your guidance on how to get gigs on either Fiverr or Upwork. I had an account on both Fiverr and Upwork but as gigs were not forthcoming I quitted.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by gfregt: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES:

# Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to USA, EUROPE, Canada etc within 2weeks without spending a dime on ANY agent.

#Discover the secrets how I export Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK, Canada, etc from the comfort of my Home.

#One on One Practical Training on: 1.Website Design and 2. Mini Importation Business

#National Open University:Admission, Tma, Past Questions, Project and Course Materials

For more details kindly check my signature

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by MDBrand: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
LostAddict:

Bro I need your guidance on how to get gigs on either Fiverr or Upwork. I had an account on both Fiverr and Upwork but as gigs were not forthcoming I quitted.
Stay online always, buy reviews and Check out buyer request
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by samson07(m): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
StandardBuilder:
Yeah
hello StandardBuilder are you buying doussie or kosso
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by adebayo3449(m): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
litubow:
Ogun state, Remo to be precise but business can be from my quarry or some other quarry at Abeokuta or Ijebu depending on d customer location cos have to consider distance due to haulage fee.
Nice can I get your contact boss.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by litubow: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
adebayo3449:

Nice can I get your contact boss.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by THEconqueror: 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
samson07:
my mail is not available for now, can we chat on whatsapp

Ok, please can I get your WhatsApp number?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by samson07(m): 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
THEconqueror:

Ok, please can I get your WhatsApp number?
0Seven0 624 729 83
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Josipov: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
obamartins:
Consistency is the key, you can't do well if you jump from one endeavor to another. Get something doing and be good at it. It is about working and praying.

2019 was indeed my year of Dominion. Made over $14,000 from Writing. This 2020 which is my year of Breaking Limits and operating in the order of the Chinese Bamboo, it's going to be mad money.

Thank you JESUS for Wisdom, thank you Holy Spirit for Direction. Thank you God for helping me break the backbone of poverty in my life.

Help a fellow winner
Will love to master the art of writing too.
I don't want fish rather teach me how to catch fish.
WhatsApp number: 08138043374
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by adebayo3449(m): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
litubow:
Thanks boss
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
MDBrand:

Stay online always, buy reviews and Check out buyer request

Is this for Fiverr or Upwork bro
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AIIyIic(f): 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
AMI3:

can we chat on whatsapp

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by MDBrand: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
LostAddict:

Is this for Fiverr or Upwork bro
Fiverr
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
MDBrand:

Fiverr

Ok bro but how do I go about buying the reviews
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by MDBrand: 12:03am On Jan 16, 2020
LostAddict:

Ok bro but how do I go about buying the reviews
You can join some groups on Facebook(Nigerian).
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 16, 2020
MDBrand:

You can join some groups on Facebook(Nigerian).

Please the names of the groups bro
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by MDBrand: 12:37am On Jan 16, 2020
LostAddict:

Please the names of the groups bro
Freelance bliss
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Yoliyoli: 1:37am On Jan 16, 2020
Weedsmoker:
shocked

It was metal scraps business,I learnt about the whole idea from a friend.I was moving from place to place looking for condemned iron metals to buy and resell to factories,the good thing about it was that I didn't have to spend my own money as all I needed to do was to act as an agent between buyers.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Yoliyoli: 1:38am On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=Yoliyoli post=85833704][/quote]
I want to start the business by acting like an agent,pls show me how 07039631600
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Kingrexyl(m): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kennyolowo:

Buy strategy as in? Am also interested
Get the materials I'm using, if you are interested send a private message, if not don't bother, thanks.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by zaybim(f): 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
chosenwan1:
Pls Can I PM you as I am very much interested
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by PAPIJAID(m): 5:31am On Jan 19, 2020
samson07:
Buying wood from the locals and selling to these Chinese guys gave me millions. You can always make half a million after every deal. but its a stressful business but it pays. this same business turned me to a traveller, I tour the whole Nigeria, lost me gf due to distance. could teach anybody that would like to learn, I need a partner in the business too I need to expand
Can I have ur whatsapp no
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
I stumbled upon this thread and have been following up on it for quite a while.

This thread reminds me of the good old days when myself (djdoxx) , Ymodulus, Plaetton, Pavore9, Emperoracro and the likes used to enlighten Africans on the benefits of attaining financial wealth through Agriculture, Exportation and Importation.

A lot of us became less active on nairaland and are very much keen to other online and offline establishments.

However, personally; as a Social Entrepreneur and Writer; I earned my first millions during my NYSC as an Agricultural Merchant and Mini-Importation Strategist.

Unlike many other Corp members who never appreciated the Beauty of Nature in the villages they were posted to; I took into the interest and advantage of supplying cheaply harvested produces of plantain and palm oil in the villages where I served @ Aafin Akoko, in Ondo State and I transported these produces to Lagos State to supply at a higher price slightly below the normal price people buy them for. I made some good thousand naira running these merchandize.

As a Forum and Educative Writer; I taught nairalanders my business and practical adventures - my pains, my gains. I shared my experiences.

This connected me to more Agricultural and Business Inclined Individuals on Nairaland. A few of them; we engaged in Bitcoins transactions that consistently profited everyone.

I learnt how to Do Importation Business here on Nairaland from Ymodulus far back during my NYSC. A dollar at that time was about 125 naira.

I was able to earn millions from importation business which I learnt while reading through a Forum Thead here on nairaland. Quite a lot of people as at that time were also into importation of various items but selling these items were difficult for them. Knowing this already; what I did was categorically source for "Solutional Items" and strategically sell them in Nigeria.

Some of these items were: Solar Power banks (help charge phones without electricity with the use of the sun as solar energy), Magnetic Fuel Savers (helps reduce the usage of fuel in vehicles, cookers and machines), Tank tops for women and children, Human Hair etc.

Why all these parables?

You see; the truth is any one can make as much as he or she wants so far you commit yourself to whatever you know works for you.

I have been into various businesses because of my Nature of person. I am very adventurous and have managed many businesses from zero. The truth here for everyone to know is that "Hard times will come for you at any course you chose to drift towards; but you have got to have the Spirit of Winning and Enjoy whatever you do so that when Hard Times come your way; You just smile and merry as you know better that they come to strengthen you through your journey of Life."

The Ultimate Priority for you to harness so much wealth is to firstly - "Know Thyself."

Once you Know and Do You; wealth and satisfaction follows.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by samson07(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
PAPIJAID:
Can I have ur whatsapp no
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by hayool: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
Pls help me on mini importation sir
AfroAgroPower:
I stumbled upon this thread and have been following up on it for quite a while.

This thread reminds me of the good old days when myself (djdoxx) , Ymodulus, Plaetton, Pavore9, Emperoracro and the likes used to enlighten Africans on the benefits of attaining financial wealth through Agriculture, Exportation and Importation.

A lot of us became less active on nairaland and are very much keen to other online and offline establishments.

However, personally; as a Social Entrepreneur and Writer; I earned my first millions during my NYSC as an Agricultural Merchant and Mini-Importation Strategist.

Unlike many other Corp members who never appreciated the Beauty of Nature in the villages they were posted to; I took into the interest and advantage of supplying cheaply harvested produces of plantain and palm oil in the villages where I served @ Aafin Akoko, in Ondo State and I transported these produces to Lagos State to supply at a higher price slightly below the normal price people buy them for. I made some good thousand naira running these merchandize.

As a Forum and Educative Writer; I taught nairalanders my business and practical adventures - my pains, my gains. I shared my experiences.

This connected me to more Agricultural and Business Inclined Individuals on Nairaland. A few of them; we engaged in Bitcoins transactions that consistently profited everyone.

I learnt how to Do Importation Business here on Nairaland from Ymodulus far back during my NYSC. A dollar at that time was about 125 naira.

I was able to earn millions from importation business which I learnt while reading through a Forum Thead here on nairaland. Quite a lot of people as at that time were also into importation of various items but selling these items were difficult for them. Knowing this already; what I did was categorically source for "Solutional Items" and strategically sell them in Nigeria.

Some of these items were: Solar Power banks (help charge phones without electricity with the use of the sun as solar energy), Magnetic Fuel Savers (helps reduce the usage of fuel in vehicles, cookers and machines), Tank tops for women and children, Human Hair etc.

Why all these parables?

You see; the truth is any one can make as much as he or she wants so far you commit yourself to whatever you know works for you.

I have been into various businesses because of my Nature of person. I am very adventurous and have managed many businesses from zero. The truth here for everyone to know is that "Hard times will come for you at any course you chose to drift towards; but you have got to have the Spirit of Winning and Enjoy whatever you do so that when Hard Times come your way; You just smile and merry as you know better that they come to strengthen you through your journey of Life."

The Ultimate Priority for you to harness so much wealth is to firstly - "Know Thyself."

Once you Know and Do You; wealth and satisfaction follows.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by bizmania(m): 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
AdaoraNK:

Thanks, the dollars will rain this year
Hi, please what services do you render?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

How To Detect Fake Bank Alert / "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN / CBN Floats Naira - Allows Banks To Trade FOREX Freely At Any Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.