Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby (73484 Views)

Sandra Ikeji Shares Maternity Pictures / Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by Mrop(m): 4:34am On Jan 02, 2020
As shared by The new wedded bride Sandra Ikeji who got married recently.

She wrote ;
My 1st Christmas in the village.. Super happy.. Imo state. � Happy New year from the Samuels. ❤

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6xrY0pp_Kp/?igshid=1covyc8dr3pn6

Cc lalasticlala

11 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by Mrop(m): 4:35am On Jan 02, 2020
See More Here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by omlueh(m): 6:34am On Jan 02, 2020
She's much older than the man, any way happy married life and enjoy your honey moon, the newest couple

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:07am On Jan 02, 2020
So she can dress modestly like this or is it because village elders will rebuke her? I was expecting the normal city lifestyle of bikini, pant and jumper or if possible no pant

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by fidelmarshal199: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2020
I'm still waiting for her 300 bridesmaid

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by GOFRONT(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2020
Hmm.....See as the Outing the Totori her....She just dey totori for the picture, no be one time, no be two times.

Well, NwaAmaikpe don talk am in 2019 say Las las, A Woman's greatest laurel na Husband.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by ruggedtimi(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2020
sponsored by linda Ikeji

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by sanemind2(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
lovely

meanwhile

500gb New external drive thats comes with movies all genre are available,drive are filled 100percent,check signature for details,location is Port harcourt,distance shouldnt be a barrier
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Cute Couple.

From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : HAPPY married life beautiful Sandra.

You've always been a cool, loving, hardworking beautiful baby girl from day one.......just like your Big sis.

We wish you all the very best marriage can offer.
This is only the beginning of good things in your life.

Enjoy your marriage darling.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by 9jamag(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
Make dem dy enjoy dy go....
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by ominilongest(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That boy's mother is so fond of him.
See the way she is cuddling him like they are lovers.

Tufiakwa

U ARE MAD I SWEAR grin
My stomach grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
Linda Ikeji is the kinda Big Sista every girl will pray to have.

She changed the story of her family for good.

True definition of a BIG SISTER!

Higher and higher you go gurl.

wink

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by cRobo: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
Unfortunately I don't care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
No wonder they refused to release pre wedding pics. A different man engaged her last year. Linda and her useless family likes to leak other peoples secret and gists. But they will hide theirs. Olofo

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by Nmezor(f): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
Congratz to dem

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by realstars: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
I read about her sisters own like t this but now, she is single
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by Bossontop(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
undecided
Ok oo happy married life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by QuickStandard: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tufiakwa

Mehn you are not nice bro grin

13 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by Crownbackhome: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
I just read and pass
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by dgitrader(m): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tufiakwa

When u become an adult, u will understand that some dry jokes are not palatable at all

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by Neoteny(m): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Madammadam1:
tongue
THE MAN BEHIND THE MONIKER :

He's a she, actually

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by drey076(m): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tufiakwa

grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by Casemiro(m): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
today January 2 is world's introvert day
World Introvert Day is an opportunity for people worldwide to better understand and appreciate introverts.

happy celebration to all introverts!

see the thread here https://www.nairaland.com/5609650/happy-introverts-day#85432363

#IntrovertDay

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
I see how this guy don use his prick make sign in her nyash.

Abeg belle her before Una comeback.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by Casemiro(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Madammadam1:
tongue THE MAN BEHIND THE MONIKER :
j
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by ArmaniUhuru: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Madammadam1:
tongue
THE MAN BEHIND THE MONIKER :

Goat face.

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by isahsalee: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Handsome guys always end up married to UGLY, what do i know after-all, love still blind?

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by baillers123: 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Bb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Writes #EndSARS On His Jeep Wrangler / Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React / EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.