Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby (73502 Views)

Sandra Ikeji Shares Maternity Pictures / Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by uninspired07: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
onadana:

Age does not matter,understanding does.My late wife was 4years older than I,it was never an issue.People only got to know when they saw her age in her Obituary.Understanding and communication is key to everything.

OMG, sorry for the loss. If I may ask, what caused her death?
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by madgoat(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

OMG, sorry for the loss. If I may ask, what caused her death?

Didnt u read that she was older than him? cry
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by Legendguru: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oh
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by uninspired07: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
madgoat:

Didnt u read that she was older than him? cry

The cause of death cannot be old age na.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by blowjob: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
DIS ONE TRYING TO BE SIMPLE grin grin cheesy

WHILE, STILL SOCIAL MEDIAING grin grin

ALL DIS INSECURE PEOPLE.. grin grin

MODERN PEOPLE grin cheesy
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by oloriLFC(f): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Neoteny:

You mean Manna?

I don't think so, she's still active here.
okay.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by Seun360(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
dgitrader:

When u become an adult, u will understand that some dry jokes are not palatable at all

Someone that is close to 40?

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by Seun360(m): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
iswallker:
this woman is over 40 I bet...
she nor see her age mate marry... cry
Even Linda is not up to 40.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by madgoat(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

The cause of death cannot be old age na.

Why cant it be, dont people pass on when they are old?
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by dgitrader(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Seun360:

Someone that is close to 40?

Biological close to 40 but clearly socially not
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by Slimsly100(f): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Na wa o!!
Power of makeup!
This face different from the one we're I see for the wedding pictures of
Anyways, enjoy yasef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by onadana: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
oloriLFC:
aww! May she continue to Rest In Peace

Amen
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by NCBMEDIA: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
SKIN BLEACHING TRANSFORMATION *NEW LOOK* SEE 10 NIGERIA CELEBS WHO AllEGEDLY BLEACHED THEIR SKIN

Video : https://www.youtube.com/embed/igybuZh6gDs

1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by Agugbadin: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
If not for age and fame, Linda is much more beautiful than this Sandra of a person. She is short, and far older than the man. The guy should have married Linda who looks younger than this Sandra.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by Engraced80(f): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
she kind of look reserved. success in your marriage gurl.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by iswallker(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
Seun360:

Even Linda is not up to 40.

Linda ba.. grin
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by ForbesHomesNG(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
ruggedtimi:
sponsored by linda Ikeji
Lol grin
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by samteebiz3: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
sad
Re: Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby by Ayobami7(m): 1:48am On Jan 04, 2020
nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React / 'I Am Sorry Linda Ikeji': Kemi Olunloyo Apologises, Cries, Succumbs To Hushpuppi / Paul Okoye Writes #EndSARS On His Jeep Wrangler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.