Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,111 members, 7,953,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) (67037 Views)

200-Level FUTminna Student Slumps And Dies While Jogging (Photos) / Job Alawari-Kei: FUO Student Slumps, Dies From Illicit Drug Overdose In Bayelsa / Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Wendybrown(f): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wendybrown:

Animal
If you like d balls so much u could go get it where it's ooo...think about it,it's just six feet under the ground.Useless, untrained he-goat.
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wendybrown:

Wendybrown is an Animal

i repeat
your fathers balls grin grin
a fool is quoting itself up there

Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by OLULAW: 12:48am On Jan 03, 2020
If he’s yet to be called to the bar, how come he puts on a lawyers gown and wig? His time was up and had to leave. Adieu.
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
could be stress related due to excess Reading
but dangote has a fresher face than him nau cheesy.compare the two faces.one is well fed and the other is hunger striken.lets wait till he gets to dangote"s age with the way he looks now cheesy
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Pedrotina11: 5:42am On Jan 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
could be stress related due to excess Reading

This is a nonsensical comment, highly stupid of u...soooo Dangote shld not grow old?

My brother go and hustle ooooo get money, enjoy life and grow old...stay and be rubbing powder on the face saying ur looking young...I pirrrrrry u...
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Nobelwinner: 7:07am On Jan 03, 2020
That compound can suck life out of anyone. The NLS is designed to shock and awe!
Rest in peace, bros!
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:10am On Jan 03, 2020
RIP
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by lucky4west: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2020
chai village people!...may God forgive your sins and grant you a place in heaven.
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Unie30: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2020
RIP.
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Pedrotina11:

This is a nonsensical comment, highly stupid of u...soooo Dangote shld not grow old?

My brother go and hustle ooooo get money, enjoy life and grow old...stay and be rubbing powder on the face saying ur looking young...I pirrrrrry u...
are u referring to me?
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
samteebiz3:

Remove the chain around your leg. I'm serious o! As for thé news, it is well my dear. God knows it all o.
reason why some of y’all are left behind . U always put issues on that ur white Sky God and expect a solution, rather than facing reality . Shm! God kee u there angry
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by samteebiz3: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
SexytorresE:
reason why some of y’all are left behind . U always put issues on that ur white Sky God and expect a solution, rather than facing reality . Shm! God kee u there angry

Which one be White Sky God again o? Anyways, God dey over all. I still liking you sha!
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
samteebiz3:

Which one be White Sky God again o? Anyways, God dey over all. I still liking you sha!
the white God is the one u are worshiping without seeing . White God . grin
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by samteebiz3: 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
SexytorresE:
the white God is the one u are worshiping without seeing . White God . grin

Which one do you worship lady? Green God? The one whose color you can see?
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by ozibobo: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Chaii very sorry
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
samteebiz3:

Which one do you worship lady? Green God? The one whose color you can see?
I don’t believe nor worship any God sir . Thank u
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by samteebiz3: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
SexytorresE:
I don’t believe nor worship any God sir . Thank u

But why my dear lady?
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
samteebiz3:

But why my dear lady?
cos it’s fiction,child indoctrination was doing me until now I don wise up grin grin
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by samteebiz3: 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
SexytorresE:
cos it’s fiction,child indoctrination was doing me until now I don wise up grin grin

My dear friend....God ain't fictitious. He is real. He lives and can't be known by being indoctrinated but by a personal encounter with Him. An encounter is all you need to get a full proof of His existence. God is beyond religion. Religion is no way to know Him. A relationship with His Son Jesus Christ is the only sure way to having a tangible feel of His existence. Just come to Jesus, and I'm sure you will never regret your acceptance of Him.

God bless you dear
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by 2chukwu(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
World war 2/% don start
knowhowk:
U are a useless fellow
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
samteebiz3:

My dear friend....God ain't fictitious. He is real. He lives and can't be known by being indoctrinated but by a personal encounter with Him. An encounter is all you need to get a full proof of His existence. God is beyond religion. Religion is no way to know Him. A relationship with His Son Jesus Christ is the only sure way to having a tangible feel of His existence. Just come to Jesus, and I'm sure you will never regret your acceptance of Him.

God bless you dear
pls any day I see or have an encounter wit ur god let me knw . For now have a wonderful day
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by samteebiz3: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
SexytorresE:
pls any day I see or have an encounter wit ur god let me knw . For now have a wonderful day

You have a good heart! I know someday soon My God will surely reveal Himself to you in Jesus mighty name!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 Shockingly Rare, Strange Body Features That Are Hard To Find (Photos) / All About Baby Poop! / Benefits Of Bitter Kola (orogbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.