Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) (66770 Views)

Job Alawari-Kei: FUO Student Slumps, Dies From Illicit Drug Overdose In Bayelsa / Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) / University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by philkoms: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
That is clear sign of heart attack.He has completed his assignment here on earth.
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
RIP bro. Many times we hustle too much to the extent we neglect our health condition. We study so hard, work so hard, church so hard, hustle so hard and sometimes due to the busy nature of our schedules we deny ourselves adequate rest.
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sad,RIP to the dead..
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
We all will die but God didn't promise us untimely death. The devil has come to steal,
kill and destroy
Kekereekun123:
no such thing as that. We will die at the time.God has apportioned
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
joshuanwankwo:

africans and superstition be like 5 and 6.
cant someone die a natural death in africa ?
No o, natural death Na abomination o. Na always witch and wizard o.

Some people are 40 years old in 9ja yet never had any vaccine or booster, never had BP measured. Much less blood sugar.

Most Nigerian women of that age living in 9ja have never had a cervical smear test to check for cell changes that can lead to cervical cancer.

Many people still do not even know their blood group.

Yet Na witch dey kill everybody. Even those who died aged 90.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
SamOyovwi:
We all will die but God didn't promise us untimely death. The devil has come to steal,
kill and destroy
yen yen yen
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by mkpologwu(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Health checks if it can be afforded. Autopsy very important too if it won't cross the bereaved. In all, let the good prevail over bad.
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
RIP, Bar Alex..... All Your Ideas Gone with the wind....
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by knowhowk: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
Uyi168:
That is the end of Solomon grandy..
cry
U are a useless fellow
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by livinusokanya: 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Rip
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by OBUA12345: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
RIP
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by babapressy(m): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
rip
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by FlourishE30: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
RIP
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Gforce2019: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Another trained liar is gone..

Rip
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
superior1:
Another reason to have regular health check-up if it can be afforded.

RIP to the dead

some dummies will say it's his time as if they've any discussion with God about that.

when it comes to health wise, we are uneducated in that aspect in Nigeria
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Iree1(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
I kwn this guy, death why? May ur sow rest in peace bro
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by vicben27(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
village people
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
Uyi168:
That is the end of Solomon grandy..
cry
May his soul rest in peace. We all need to medically watch it especially with staffing our body and organs... Both physically and emotionally.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by raphy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
law is the only job u will have to shout in the court room so you can win a case..

i hope too much shouting in practice never course depression for that young man
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Surulereman(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Quite sad.But why is he dressed in the wig and gown in the picture when he's not been called to the Bar? Maybe play acting in school?
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pls what causes such predicament? I’m curious embarassed
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by casspersteve: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Spiritual poisionig.
Stress or Anything.
crySpiritual poisionig.
Stress or Anything.
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Ghenisean(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hol up hol up hol up,he just slumped and died just like that

God,hallowed be thy name,thy kingdom come,let thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven,give your children especially Nigerians,our daily bread and other good necessities of life in abundance. Forgive us our trespasses,as we forgive those,who trespass against us,and when we find it hard to,give us d grace to. Thus year and beyond,LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION,BUT,DELIVER US FROM ALL EVIL,until our day,In Christ's Name,Amen.

R.I.P
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by kcy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
KSU and sbss will miss u bro
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wendybrown:

You're stupid. Why not respect the dead, I knew him very well and NO he didn't drink or take drugs during his lifetime.
your fathers balls
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Wendybrown(f): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
your fathers balls

You're a wild animal that needs to be chained, stupid, mannerless idiot.
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wendybrown:

You're a wild animal that needs to be chained, stupid, mannerless idiot.

your fathers balls grin
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by samteebiz3: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mister, how u know? Make over sabi no injure you o. Just send in your condolences if you have any and waka pass na. Na wa o!

nkwuocha1:
Chai!!!
Enemy within! embarassed
Them don do sacrifice embarassed
I fear beginning and end of year pass Book haram.
Him paternal side don finally catch am.
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by samteebiz3: 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
SexytorresE:
Pls what causes such predicament? I’m curious embarassed

Remove the chain around your leg. I'm serious o! As for thé news, it is well my dear. God knows it all o.
Re: Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) by Wendybrown(f): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

your fathers balls grin

Animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents / I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. / Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.